Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In MILWAUKEE??? IN SPANISH???

WHAT is this world coming to???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Actually, not really an introduction but an invatation to view the web page in Spanish.

Thanks for posting the contact information.

Here is the Public information Officer that is quoted in the article (it's actually Racine County):

LT. John Hanrahan (262) 636-3269
    Internet E-Mail Address: sheriff@goracine.org
    (I only have the general email address)

http://www.racineco.com/sheriff/crimebulletin.aspx

I called and left a message on his phone. I also called the AG Office and left a message with the receptionist (she hadn't even heard what had happened because I don't think the MSM is covering it which really makes me mad - that's how these group get away with doing what they do because no one knows about it!).

Melissa, Marquette University is in Racine Co.?

I also found:

Racine Co. Sheriff's Administration (262) 636-3822

Sheriff e-mail: RCSheriff@goracine.org (probably generic)

Very interesting gang page:

http://www.racineco.com/sheriff/gang.aspx

Great,

I will prepare an activist alert now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The incident happened in Racine County (which is where Sen. Stepp's home is - it is just south Milwakee). But the College is in Milwakee.

I called the Racine Sheriff and they are gathering information and then will give it to District Attorney Michael Nieskes (contact info below) and he will decide whether to prosecute them or not.

Business1#: (800) 242-4202
    Business2#: (262) 636-3172
    Fax#: (262) 636-3346
    Email: RCDistrictAttorney@goracine.org

I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone from the College yet.

added to homepage.

http://www.alipac.us/article-943-thread-1-0.html

activist instructions to follow.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My letter to Senator Stepp:
    Senator Stepp,
    I just read of the events at your home on Dec. 16. I know you must have been very frightened by their illegal trespass on your private property. However, these people are illegally trespassing in our country and seem to be gaining sympathy and support for their illegal activities from every quarter. As an American I find this very puzzling...we are a nation of laws...clearly what they are doing is against our laws.

The bill on which you were voting is necessary for the protection of rights and priviledges owned by the citizens of this country. I commend you for standing your ground. So many of our office holders run and hide when the rubber meets the road.

Please, Senator, have surveillance cameras installed on your property...and by all means...pursue the charges against these intruders to the last letter of our laws.

Take care,
    RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Excellent letter, RR. I bet this woman is FLOORED to be hearing from people all over the country!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Americans have the right to be safe and secure in their own homes that even includes politicians.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast