Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterStationPrez
    I hate to interupt everyone in mid-gloat, but a sizable percentage of the Hispanics leaving Arizona are in the U.S. legally. They know the dirty secret of 1070: there is no way that the law can be enforced without ethnic profiling.

In order for the law to work, people who might be undocumented (i.e., anyone with brown skin) will be asked for identification any time they are in the vicinity of law enforcement. Presence at a party at which there is a loud music complaint; an anonymous tip to the police, justified or not; a neighborhood dispute that involves the police: any of these could result in the systematic detainment and processing of American citizens and legal residents.

The author of the "news story" committed a very typical blunder -- he made no distinction among citizens, legal residents and undocumented persons. Law enforcement isn't likely to pay much attention to the distinctions, either.
    If you'll excuse the pun - your comment holds no water since at least 50% of law enforcement in AZ are HISPANIC themselves!

On top of that, why not ask American truck drivers about all the paperwork and licences they are made to carry with them everywhere they go - it's no less than 13! Do you hear them whining about it?

One thing I think they could have improved on with this bill to put all this phony "racial profiling" BS to bed is to have law enforcement check EVERYONE'S legal status who is involved in a scuffle with the law. Problem solved! If they are here legally, they can't be deported no matter what thier color is.
    THIS @SS IS A TROLL NOT WORTH ANYONE'S TIME TO GIVE HIM/HER A RESPONSE AM I RIGHT IDIOT

I refer to them as "undocumented" because that refers to the status crime of which they are in violation. The term "illegal immigrant" is unnecessarily pejorative and I prefer a more accurate and less ethnocentric descriptor.
    Wrong, US immigration law, duly passed under authority granted by the US Constitution and We the People, designates them as "illegal alien". You on the other hand have dreamed up a "status crime" description out of thin air.

"Illegal immigrant" is not an official term and in fact is an oxymoron since by US law immigrants are: "An alien who has been granted the right by the US government to reside permanently in the United States and to work without restrictions in the United States. Also known as a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR)."

Illegal aliens are defined by the US government as: "An alien who has entered the country illegally or is residing in the United States illegally after entering legally (for example, entering on a tourist visa and remaining after the visa expires)."

I served in the military in defense of this country and its Constitution, including the first ten amendments, which I hold sacred.
    I don't believe you, and for sure you are not defending the Constitution now, if you did you would use the correct lawful term "illegal alien" as authorized by the Constitution, and which has been in use for over 200 years, in order to distinguish between US Citizens and the millions of foreign intruders which Globalist traitors are allowing into the US to help them eliminate the US Constitution in favor of the North American Union and later One World Government. By helping these Globalists you are a traitor also.

However, we probably part company in that I exercise my right to provide water to people in the desert so they don't die of dehydration and hyperthermia after they cross illegally into the United States.
    Why are you more concerned about helping foreign criminals than you are the 5000 Americans killed by those criminals every year? If our immigration laws were strictly enforced, both the "dehydrated, hypothermic" illegal aliens and the Americans they currently kill would be alive. But you don't work in that lawful, Constitutionally supportive way, instead you help foreign criminals to kill Americans and our Constitution. You are a traitor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Having said that, I must point out that you have no way of knowing whether or not I also support legal immigration and the deportation of undocumented persons.
    When you call illegal aliens "undocumented persons" we know you support no borders, no county, no US Constitution or Bill of Rights, no special rights for US citizens, you think we are all "world citizens".

hey water, are you really that stupid. even the correct US government term for them is illegal aliens.
    as for documented or not.. yeah they ARE documented, IN THEIR HOME COUNTRY!

This is good for Arizona, but sucks for every other illegal friendly state. I can see thousands of them coming to California before summer is over.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

Bowman:

When people have little confidence in their ability to argue their case or simply have no real case, they resort in simplistic name-calling and ad hominem abusive attacks. That is the meat of your argument. We disagree about whether people deserve to die for the crime of entering the country illegally. That is the core of the disagreement.

Perhaps you would care to elaborate on which article/section of the Constitution of which you think I am in violation. For that matter, since you claim I am not only in violation of the Constitution, but of other laws as well, perhaps you’d care to specifically list those laws. Federal, state or local – you choose.

The U.S. legislature adopted the term “illegal alienâ€

The legal definition of “immigrantâ€

Sounds to me like WaterStation Prez may be of Hispanic decent, especially might be an anchor baby. It always seem like the allegiance is to another country, even though they have reaped the benefits of US taxpayers for their entire lives. A lot of legal Hispanics are involved in organizations such as LaRaza or MeCHA, and are impervious to the obvious - illegals and anchors are quickly destroying our country and economy.

I exercise my right to provide water to people in the desert so they don't die of dehydration and hyperthermia after they cross illegally into the United States.
    Instead of aiding and abetting, why don't you help police the area and have these people arrested and deported back home instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica
    I exercise my right to provide water to people in the desert so they don't die of dehydration and hyperthermia after they cross illegally into the United States.
    Instead of aiding and abetting, why don't you help police the area and have these people arrested and deported back home instead.
    Not only aiding and abetting but encouraging unlawful migration (does that suit your PC vocabulary). Many times the harsh environment serves as a deterant, however, when people like yourself, Wateretc., on both sides of the border, help them in their travels that encourages more and more people to make the otherwise dangerous journey.

BTW, "undocumented" is when I forget my badge to get into work and have to call security to let me in. "Illegal" means just that.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I served in the USAF from 1977-1981. 4-year enlistment, honorably discharged with a DD form 214 and everything. What was your military service?
    Officer 6595th Aerospace Test Wing 1980-1992 VAFB Titan and Atlas SLV and Peacekeeper ICBM development rocket launches, the SLV launches had classified NRO recon satellites on top, I had a Top Secret clearance for both programs.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast