Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    "When it becomes more difficult to suffer than to change, you will change".

Arizona found it more difficult to suffer, so it changed.

Illegal aliens are finding it more difficult to suffer, so they are changing.

Texas and California will soon find it more difficult to suffer, they too, will soon change.

America herself has found it has become more difficult to suffer the atrocities of the illegal alien invasion, and so she is choosing to change.

It's about time!!

This should be posted on billboards all over the southwest. It's great.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by forest

Texas and California will soon find it more difficult to suffer, they too, will soon change.

America herself has found it has become more difficult to suffer the atrocities of the illegal alien invasion, and so she is choosing to change.

It's about time!!

Agree, more states will follow, simply because they have no choice...........
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by forest

It's about time!!

I agree 100%. It's terrific!! It would make for a great ad campaign, too, placed on TV, the Internet, and the Newspapers. Too bad our side is the broke side. GRRRRR!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    It's great the illegals are fleeing but why would legal immigrant hispanics leaving too? They're LEGAL, they don't need to run.
    Anchor Babies staying with their parents. That includes new born to those in their early twenties.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Take your gypsy arses back to your own country..You are not welcome on 90 percent of Ca either
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Look out sanctuary states!!....be ready to raise your taxes to support the incoming illegal traffic that is about to pounce on your schools, hospitals jails, food stamps etc.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think the illegals should pack up and go to Washington DC! If they were to arrive there in mass and infiltrate all the social services, commit major crimes, not pay taxes and have a ton of anchor babies....just MAYBE folks in our government might get the point!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am afraid a lot of them will come up here as Oregon is so liberal and likepy will never do anything about their presence.

However, one thing going for us is our economy is down, and there are not enough jobs, so hopefully I could be wrong and they'd turn their noses up at us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More freedom??

He said:

"If I were alone, I'd try to stay. But I have a family, and I have to find a place where we can live with more freedom," said Cruz,

Is it just me or might I suggest that he try MEXICO, where he would have more freedom being that he would be legal and all??

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    I think the illegals should pack up and go to Washington DC! If they were to arrive there in mass and infiltrate all the social services, commit major crimes, not pay taxes and have a ton of anchor babies....just MAYBE folks in our government might get the point!
    Please don't send them to Washington, DC because they won't actually live in DC, they will live in either Northern Virginia or Maryland, both DC suburbs that are already OVERRUN with illegals. We don't need, we don't want, we can't afford anymore. Provide them with a one way bus ride back to Mexico or Central America or wherever it is SOUTH OF THE BORDER that they want to go.

Or perhaps we can set up a tent city in DC right on the mall between the Capital and the Washington Monument like they did for the poor decades ago. That way they would be right in the face of our Congress and President (I suggest we even put up some tents on the White House lawn. They could eat out of Michelle's garden.) They could have port-a-johns, and taco stands, and informtaion booths on how to deport themselves back to their respective homelands. No food stamps, no school or free lunch for the kidees, no subsidised rent (after all they will be living in tents), no free hospital care and that includes pregnancy and giving birth (we could have a special tent for that) THAT'S THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE TREATED. Let's see how quickly Congress changes their tune when they have to see this every day.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast