Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY IT, THEY AREN'T GOING FAR. THEY ARE JUST GOING TO SNIFF OUT THE NEXT STATE WHERE THEY THINK THEY ARE WELCOME AND SETTLE THERE. I WISH LIKE HELL THAT THEY WOULD ALL JUST GO HOME, THEN MAYBE THE JOBS THEY VACATE WILL BE FILLED BY U.S. CITIZENS. IMO, THE U.S. ECONOMY WILL NOT BOUNCE BACK UNTIL ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE NO LONGER IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY ARE NOT THE ONES WHO PAY INCOME TAXES, AND THAT IS HOW MONEY IS CIRCULATED OUT IN THE ECONOMY. THEY ARE A BIG PART OF THE REASON OUR ECONOMY IS IN THE HOLE.
    Well, that's why all the states need to adopt this law. Then the only place they will have to run is HOME! The USA is NOT their home, it OURS!
    What is happening to our country? We have several enemies that want to destroy the USA and because a war would not succeed, they have positioned their people in positions of importance that can destroy us from within. They have taken control over most of our news media so USA citizens are not made aware of what is happening to them or what they could do about it. They finance and promote their people, our enemies, into our politics and courts to vote against us (how else could they get hired or elected?). They place their people into human resources of governmental agencies and private companies so they can hire only those people who will promote their goals and ambitions against the USA citizens. This is one of the reasons USA citizens are finding it especially difficult to get jobs while illegals are given preference. Our enemies are determined to bankrupt the USA in order to take over our country, the reason for the greatest transfers of wealth from USA citizens to special interests.
    The globalist multinational corporations are filling our political positions with their people that they finance so they can implement global control. They use the USA wealth and military to implement their wants all over the world forcing USA citizens to be taxed to pay for it. Poorer nations and nations of other faiths are invading the USA in huge numbers to get sufficient numbers to be able to take control of the USA government by outvoting USA citizens. So it is not only “illegalâ€

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Legal hispanics are not leaving.

That is where the problem lies, truth in reporting.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica
    What is happening to our country? The globalist multinational corporations are filling our political positions with their people that they finance so they can implement global control.
    The United States is increasingly being run for the convenience of multinational coroporations. Open Borders, Come And Get It undermines national sovereignty.

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica
    What is happening to our country? The globalist multinational corporations are filling our political positions with their people that they finance so they can implement global control.
    The United States is increasingly being run for the convenience of multinational coroporations. Open Borders, Come And Get It undermines national sovereignty.
    [b]I don’t assume that capitalism is the driving force and I do dislike dealing with any “ismâ€

I hate to interupt everyone in mid-gloat, but a sizable percentage of the Hispanics leaving Arizona are in the U.S. legally. They know the dirty secret of 1070: there is no way that the law can be enforced without ethnic profiling.

In order for the law to work, people who might be undocumented (i.e., anyone with brown skin) will be asked for identification any time they are in the vicinity of law enforcement. Presence at a party at which there is a loud music complaint; an anonymous tip to the police, justified or not; a neighborhood dispute that involves the police: any of these could result in the systematic detainment and processing of American citizens and legal residents.

The author of the "news story" committed a very typical blunder -- he made no distinction among citizens, legal residents and undocumented persons. Law enforcement isn't likely to pay much attention to the distinctions, either.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterStationPrez
    Law enforcement isn't likely to pay much attention to the distinctions, either.
    and you dont know this to be FACT.

if you read another post on here even the Phoenix Law Enforcement Association wants Eric Holder to support this because they have been doing this for a few years already.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-202256.html

Quote Originally Posted by WaterStationPrez
    I hate to interupt everyone in mid-gloat, but a sizable percentage of the Hispanics leaving Arizona are in the U.S. legally. They know the dirty secret of 1070: there is no way that the law can be enforced without ethnic profiling.

In order for the law to work, people who might be undocumented (i.e., anyone with brown skin) will be asked for identification any time they are in the vicinity of law enforcement. Presence at a party at which there is a loud music complaint; an anonymous tip to the police, justified or not; a neighborhood dispute that involves the police: any of these could result in the systematic detainment and processing of American citizens and legal residents.

The author of the "news story" committed a very typical blunder -- he made no distinction among citizens, legal residents and undocumented persons. Law enforcement isn't likely to pay much attention to the distinctions, either.
    One more time.

If anyone has contact with law enforcement ANYWHERE in the US, you are mandated BY LAW to identify yourself if asked to do so.

You have NO argument here.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

This is great! If 100,000 illegals left when the law regarding employers being required to check legal status before hiring an individual in 2007, maybe this law will cause 300,000 to leave AZ!! I really agree with them that California would be a good place for them to go, seeing as how LA, San Jose, etc. seem to think so highly of "undocumented workers"!!

Arizona has taken the 1st step, 49 steps left to the go.

What a great accomplishment. I hate to see the fall in the economy but I believe that will be a short term effect as with any other "real change". Arizona has taken the first step with only 49 more left to the goal. I hope that Gov. Perry, here in Texas has the fortitude to stand up and face the opponents of having a safe and secure America as Governor Brewer has.
    Bill

"BORDER SECURITY IS NATIONAL SECURITY"

"They're leaving to another state where they feel more welcome," he said.
    DONT COME TO MARYLAND! I heard that something like 17 states want to pass an Arizona-like bill. So maybe they should just get out!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast