Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WaterStationPrez
    I think you are on the wrong web site, this is the site that Supports Legal Immigration and SB 1070 and wants Illegals Deported"
    I do not fear engaging in conversation with people who disagree with me. It is part of the method by which people learn and clarify their beliefs. Respectful debate is one of the hallmarks of a civil society.

Having said that, I must point out that you have no way of knowing whether or not I also support legal immigration and the deportation of undocumented persons.

If you support deportation then you would not be aiding and abetting illegals to come here by servicing "water stations" in the desert.

Yes it is true that illegals living in AZ are leaving the state.
    Many have been reported to be heading to state's of CA, CO, and VA.

It is also true that last month the increase of illegals crossing our border into AZ was up by 6%.
    I do not know how that also stacks up with the the
    other border states.
    The only state that has the guts to discuss this openingly is TX.

What ever happened to that flyer that was going around a few months back about inviting the illegals to New Hampshire or Conn. We need to make up some for DC and any Sanctuary City or state also and start passing them out in Arizonia. If we can crash those welfare systems too then it won't be long before the United States of America can pass a Immigration Reform that sends all the Illegal packing and go home. Then after every unemployed American Citizen is employed, we can have a work program to invite foreign nationals to fill jobs that are not filled, work until the job is done, then go home and that is the way it was meant to be.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterStationPrez
    Having said that, I must point out that you have no way of knowing whether or not I also support legal immigration and the deportation of undocumented persons.
    When you call illegal aliens "undocumented persons" we know you support no borders, no county, no US Constitution or Bill of Rights, no special rights for US citizens, you think we are all "world citizens".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Link not working for following this thread.

I got a notice of a new post here and when I clicked on it I got a message that "the article does not exist !!
    Hope that gets fixed soon

When you call illegal aliens "undocumented persons" we know you support no borders, no county [sic], no US Constitution or Bill of Rights, no special rights for US citizens, you think we are all "world citizens".
    I refer to them as "undocumented" because that refers to the status crime of which they are in violation. The term "illegal immigrant" is unnecessarily pejorative and I prefer a more accurate and less ethnocentric descriptor.

As for the rest of your sentence, I would say that it shows faulty reasoning, except that there is no evidence of any reasoning at all.

I do not support open borders. I served in the military in defense of this country and its Constitution, including the first ten amendments, which I hold sacred. I completely support the fact that status as an American citizen affords all sorts of rights that are not available in other countries, because this is the nation in which, truly, "Liberty is the Law."

Citizens and subjects of other nations have rights afforded them by U.S. law when they are in the U.S., because ours is mostly a civilized country. I believe in pressuring other countries to provide greater freedom, security and stability for their people in accordance with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

However, we probably part company in that I exercise my right to provide water to people in the desert so they don't die of dehydration and hyperthermia after they cross illegally into the United States.

This is still the most popular article on the USA TODAY site

with more than 4,700 comments.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/201 ... tion_N.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    "When it becomes more difficult to suffer than to change, you will change".

Arizona found it more difficult to suffer, so it changed.

Illegal aliens are finding it more difficult to suffer, so they are changing.

Texas and California will soon find it more difficult to suffer, they too, will soon change.

America herself has found it has become more difficult to suffer the atrocities of the illegal alien invasion, and so she is choosing to change.

It's about time!!

This should be posted on billboards all over the southwest. It's great.
    HOW ABOUT POSTING ON BILLBOARDS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WE ARE ALL TIRED OF THE SUFFERING CAUSED BY THESE PEOPLE. THEY HAVE STAYED TOO LONG AT THE DANCE AND NOW ITS TIME FOR THEM TO GO HOME

I refer to them as "undocumented" because that refers to the status crime of which they are in violation. The term "illegal immigrant" is unnecessarily pejorative and I prefer a more accurate and less ethnocentric descriptor.

i wonder how you come to the conclusion that the term " illegal immigrant " is an ethnocentric descriptor , you do realise that we proably have at least a few people from every single country on the face of the planet here illegally .

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    I hope that other states follow sb1070,since we are already seeing how easily they are self-deporting,free of charge!!which has always been one of arguments to let them stay "too expensive to deport them all" I work at a pharmacy in Ky, and have already seen 8 from AZ in the last couple of days. One was even wearing an "ARIZONA" t-shirt! I had to laugh at that
    WELL NOW, SEEING THAT THEY ARE FLEEING TO OTHER STATES, HOPEFULLY THEY WON'T FIND EMPLOYMENT SINCE AMERICANS ARE HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING A JOB. AND IN THE EVENT THAT THEY DO FIND EMPLOYMENT, THERE SHOULD BE AN UPRISING LIKE THIS COUNTRY HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE EVEN KIDS OUT FOR SUMMER BREAK CAN'T FIND A JOB AND THIS IS BS

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast