Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Hollywood Star, Immigrant Antonio Sabato, Jr.: I Support Trump’s Border Wall

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hollywood Star, Immigrant Antonio Sabato, Jr.: I Support Trump’s Border Wall

August 8, 2018
    Adelle Nazarian

Actor, immigrant, and Republican congressional candidate Antonio Sabato, Jr. said in a video posted by the Daily Caller that he fully supports President Donald Trump’s border wall along the United States-Mexico border.

Sabato is running against incumbent Democrat Rep. Julia Brownley in California’s 26th congressional district. He says he’s running because he wants to give back to the country that gave him his freedom and opportunities.

“I came to the United States legally and I’m proud of that,” Sabato says in the video. “And more than ever, we need a wall. A big wall with a nice, open door. Come here legally.”

Sabato went on to note, “There is no country without a border and a wall is a perfect answer. Walls work.”

He noted that the United States spends $126 billion on immigration annually, saying, “Every 12 months, California alone spends $26 billion. We can use that money and spend it on homelessness. We can spend it on our veterans.” He said that money could be used to built the wall today and paid for by the United States.

“And we can certainly spend it on a wall that’s going to protect the American people and save our money,” he said. “These are our taxpayer money. The American people deserve more.”

Last month, President Donald Trump threatened to shut down the government if both Republican and Democratic lawmakers do not fully fund his border wall and see that his immigration policies are enacted.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    I would be willing to “shut down” government if the Democrats do not give us the votes for Border Security, which includes the Wall! Must get rid of Lottery, Catch & Release etc. and finally go to system of Immigration based on MERIT! We need great people coming into our Country!
    6:13 AM - Jul 29, 2018

Sabato told the Daily Caller that “bureaucrats and private interest and the Democrats and the liberals don’t want it [the wall] because they want an open border. They want everyone to come in so they can sell their programs. These are false ideas for the American people. And the American people deserve so much more.”

“We need to put America and Americans first,” Sabato said in his video interview. “You know, with human trafficking, drug trafficking, and so much more coming to our country, we need to protect the United States and I believe this is the right time to build a nice wall that’s going to protect the American people.”

https://www.breitbart.com/california...s-border-wall/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THANK YOU!

WE WANT THAT "DOOR" SHUT FOR 10 YEARS AND DEPORT THE 30 MILLION WHO DO NOT BELONG HERE!

NO MORE PEOPLE...WE ARE BEING OVER RUN AND WE WANT IT STOPPED!

NO MORE FOREIGN AID, NO MONEY, NO OATMEAL!

STOP GIVING OUR MONEY AWAY!

NO MONEY TO VENEZUELA OUT OF OUR PAYCHECKS!!!

THEY HAVE OIL, LOTS OF IT...TAKE THAT AND PAY FOR THEM.

GET OUT OF OUR WALLETS! WE ARE SICK OF IT.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL