Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Seriously, I want ot know how the real ID is going to stop the illegal invasion. Anyone????
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Why can't they house them in tents surrounded by security fences with razor wire on top like they have at prisons? They can use Port-O-Potties. If it's good enough for our troops in Iraq to live in tents, it should be good enough for criminal illegal aliens.
    GOOD
    This is absolutely TRUE!! Lord, we still have them in TENTS in Kosovo! How about we bring our kids home from there and give those tents to the ILLEGALS?? There are plenty to go around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maricopa County in Arizona uses tents for jails and prisons and it seems quite effective. I don't understand why we need to treat people who break our laws as if they have earned any luxuries. I would not fly them home. I would send them home in cattle cars which would probably be more comfortable than the transportation they had coming over. At least they'd be safe from the assaults of MS13. I think.

With all the posts we've read about their trials and tribulations to arrive here, not to mention the expense...if they were deported the same day they arrived they'd have to give up.

WHY Don't we SUE the ACLU under the Rico Act?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

tents

This is absolutely TRUE!! Lord, we still have them in TENTS in Kosovo! How about we bring our kids home from there and give those tents to the ILLEGALS?? There are plenty to go around.
    I'll donate a tent! How about ya'll?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    May I ask a simple question?

WHY is there a Hearing? Either you have your papers or not?

If a Hearing is required to determine whether or not they have papers, then hold it immediately. If we can have 24 hour service at Wal-Mart to pick up cat food and paper towels, then why don't we have Magistrates on duty 24 hours a day to ask two questions:

1) are you hear legally? (if no, deport) (if yes, next question)

2) show me your papers? (if no papers, deport)

OH....we do have Magistrates on Duty 24 hours a day??? Oh....that's right, to post bonds....well, then while they are sitting around waiting for an American law-breaker, they can ask aliens either one or two questions, and send them right on OUT of the country that NIGHT.

This "hearing" thing was designed to "KEEP THEM HERE" not enforce the law.

Illegal aliens do not have "hearing rights". All that needs to be determined is "are you here legally, and if no, AlienBeGone and if yes, where is your proof of documents, no proof, then AlienBeGone. If they have proof, they would show it to the officer, and avoid arrest to begin with!!

This is not a complicated matter. It's very simple. We do not need Detention Facilities to any great extent, we need buses and vehicles with drivers...PERIOD. I grant we probably need some more facilities, but what we need more of right now are vehicles to take them home. We can set up a very simple shuttle system and avoid most of the detention costs.
    Judy for president in 2008. First lady president ever. Can I be your Vice? Our slogan. Stop the Invasion/Vote for Judy in 2008.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Vice

Judy for president in 2008. First lady president ever. Can I be your Vice? Our slogan. Stop the Invasion/Vote for Judy in 2008.
    Sorry, I get to be the Vice. I brought her here in the first place.
    She's a good 'un.

Re: Vice

Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    Sorry, I get to be the Vice. I brought her here in the first place.
    She's a good 'un.
    Ok but I get to be AG and that's my final offer.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AG

Well, if Madame President okays, it, then you have my vote!

I okay that deal!! Now lets go get this country in SHAPE !!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

oops

That doesn't mean we have to exercise does it? If not, I may have to decline!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast