Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ELE

The question: Who should get services? Americans Only!

Iccat, I agree with you that due to the Elitists the rights and laws that protect the American people are being denied.

I live in a Santuary city and am so frustrated with our political misfits, they raise our taxes on a daily basis and cry to us about lack of money to fund programs for the legal citizens of my city/state and yet they continue to hand out welfare goodies and social services to illegals.

The tax payers here have become like dumb beasts of burden, working so hard to accomodate the businesses so they can hire illegals.

I have sent the numbers of the illegals in our city that get social services and an outline of the cost to the tax payers to our Mayor and Governor and they send me the usual form letter response. This of course, indicates to me that they will continue to raise our taxes and be part of the America giveway by the political criminals in our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nomas

What a load of hooey!!! They take a whole hell of alot more than they pay in sales taxes... and we KNOW sales tax is the only tax they pay. They haven't found a way around that one yet.
    Exactly! How much sales tax can you possibly pay in a year at $3.00 an hour at 8.25%? That sure isn't going to pay for free medical care, free schools, free food and everything else they take from taxpayers. Most of them work for cash and 10-12 of them live in a low rent apartment complex that is getting federal subsidies and huge property tax breaks from the city. I have checked the property taxes on some of the illegal alien apartment complexes in Houston and they pay very small fraction of what I pay. Their property is much much larger than mine.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

ELE

Our government is Anti-American!

bigtex, I sympathize with you having a smaller property and yet paying more taxes than illegals living on a larger property. Americans are being descriminated against left and right, with illegals being the favored population.

Why should Americans have to pay anything to help illegals, especially when the American people are suffering so much? They are no benefit to us at all. They in fact, are destroying our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Our government is Anti-American!

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    bigtex, I sympathize with you having a smaller property and yet paying more taxes than illegals living on a larger property. Americans are being descriminated against left and right, with illegals being the favored population.

Why should Americans have to pay anything to help illegals, especially when the American people are suffering so much? They are no benefit to us at all. They in fact, are destroying our country.
    ELE, here is a goo d example of what I am talking about. This apartment complex is located in what we call "little Mexico". It is a haven for gangs and illegal aliens. It is smaller complex (534 apartments) called:

Las Americas Apartments
    5909 Glenmont Dr
    Houston, TX 77081
    (713) 667-7578

This property is owned by a not for profit group which received HUD assistance for this property:

HISPANIC HOUSING & EDUCATION CORP
    5851 SOUTHWEST FWY STE 601
    HOUSTON TX 77057-7527

This group claims they are doing some great thing for illegal immigrants from the south for example:

They provide opportunities for first generation American children and their parents. An academic center is available with a library room and computer lab for children and their parents to learn at their own pace. They learn ESL without instruction. Internet access and children's programs are also available for parents and children learn. Parents become their children's first teachers.

Illegals can expect to pay premium prices for these ghetto apartments while the owners do nothing to make them livable and are officially listed by the HCAD as EXEMPT from most taxes. All the while HUD subsidies the rent and they probably get more money for the phony programs they run.

Listed on the HCAD site, the HISPANIC HOUSING & EDUCATION CORP
    pays no taxes to HARRIS CO FLOOD CNTRL, PORT OF HOUSTON AUTHY, HARRIS CO HOSP DIST, HARRIS CO EDUC DEPT, HOU COMMUNITY COLLEGE, CITY OF HOUSTON, HARRIS COUNTY or HOUSTON ISD.

I, on the other hand own 2,588 sq ft and payed $2600 in a combined tax excluding the CITY of HOUSTON and Houston ISD and including MUD tax and Cy-Fair ISD.

So we have a business that is making a profit off 534 apartment homes renting them at a premium price white HUD subsidies and the City EXEMPTS them from paying property and school tax. The illegal aliens who live there are therefor paying NO property tax, contributing NOTING to the HARRIS CO HOSP DIST and nothing to the City of Houston. The get a free education, free medical, free food and free clothes just for a start. The community and the apartment are a disgrace to Houston. This part of Houston is known for one of the biggest Hispanic gangs called the SW Cholos who at one time announced they were going to take over Houston and start killing police officers. This slum lord gets protection from the City and money from the federal government to create an eye sore and provide living accommodations for illegal alien criminals.

This is why people who live in Houston are leaving in droves to the suburbs.

So who exactly is the his property owner HISPANIC HOUSING & EDUCATION CORP really helping? Well it's certainly not the immigrants from Mexico, South America and Central America they claim to be helping. Here are some comments on the internet made by people who lived there, probably on the computers we are paying for:

THE WORST SLUM MANAGED GHETTO IN HOUSTON; JUST SEE VP!
    Date posted: 6/27/2007
    Years at this apartment: 2007 - 2007

Just drive around Las Americas and you will understand. Even the Owner/Vice President/Property Manager seems like she crawled out of the gutter. She is the nastist person you will ever speak to. I have never dealt with such an unprofessional person. RUN!!

I second that... i used to live at this hell hole some two years ago...first i thought maybe the management is racist or so but then i saw her do the same thing she did to me to some other person...she has no knowledge of customer service what so ever...DON'T RENT here!!!! Apartment stink! my car got stolen twice, no secured parking... and the surounding is always filty!!! and oh... i never got my deposit back till today! what a mess of a place...
    Certified Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    All Houstonians can look forward to is 2010 when term limits will get rid of this idiot Bill White once and for all. Of course being the illegal alien cease pool Houston has become they will probably elect someone worse. What law abiding, taxpayers and business need to do is move out of the city limits of Houston and quit giving the City of Houston the tax money they need to give away to illegal aliens. Crime in Houston is out of control and Houston ISD is over run with gangs and illegal aliens so a kid is not going to get an education. At least the Harris County Sheriff's Department believes in 287g.
    I'll trade your idiot for my two female traitors!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Re: No Services for Illegals!

Any city and/or state in our country that complains about shortage of funds just needs to stop paying for services for illegals, and enforce our immigration laws and they will end up making money, not losing it.
    You'd think people would know that!
    But they don't, they make decisions with their hearts and not their heads.
    Poor people cannot help other countries or we'd be getting checks here!
    Dick Morris

Re: No Services for Illegals!

Any city and/or state in our country that complains about shortage of funds just needs to stop paying for services for illegals, and enforce our immigration laws and they will end up making money, not losing it.
    But how can the Democrats buy votes if they don't cater to the illegals ans Hispanics!
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas

What a load of hooey!!! They take a whole hell of alot more than they pay in sales taxes... and we KNOW sales tax is the only tax they pay. They haven't found a way around that one yet.
    Exactly! How much sales tax can you possibly pay in a year at $3.00 an hour at 8.25%? That sure isn't going to pay for free medical care, free schools, free food and everything else they take from taxpayers. Most of them work for cash and 10-12 of them live in a low rent apartment complex that is getting federal subsidies and huge property tax breaks from the city. I have checked the property taxes on some of the illegal alien apartment complexes in Houston and they pay very small fraction of what I pay. Their property is much much larger than mine.
    Wait till all the Hamas/Palistinains come! Obama has slotted 2 million of them to come to America to get EVERYTHING FREE, even housing. EVERYTHING!
    Not to mention they act sub-human
    These people just like to fight wars..
    Dick Morris

PLEASE HELP DEFEAT SANCTUARY CITIES IN TEXAS!

SB 358, which is aimed at eliminating Sanctuary Cities such as Houston in Texas, was at last notice only ONE VOTE SHY of passing the Texas Senate!

Please go below to take action to help pass SB 358 this legislative session!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-155976.html

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    PLEASE HELP DEFEAT SANCTUARY CITIES IN TEXAS!

SB 358, which is aimed at eliminating Sanctuary Cities such as Houston in Texas, was at last notice only ONE VOTE SHY of passing the Texas Senate!

Please go below to take action to help pass SB 358 this legislative session!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-155976.html
    This is our only hope of getting rid of sanctuary cities like Houston is to get the state to make them enforce our laws.
    Certified Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast