Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    PLEASE HELP DEFEAT SANCTUARY CITIES IN TEXAS!

SB 358, which is aimed at eliminating Sanctuary Cities such as Houston in Texas, was at last notice only ONE VOTE SHY of passing the Texas Senate!

Please go below to take action to help pass SB 358 this legislative session!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-155976.html
    This is our only hope of getting rid of sanctuary cities like Houston is to get the state to make them enforce our laws.
    What do you mean?
    I thought that Eric Holder said the other day that he enforces the laws of America.
    Sure he is, sure he will. That man's nothing but a COWARD!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas

What a load of hooey!!! They take a whole hell of alot more than they pay in sales taxes... and we KNOW sales tax is the only tax they pay. They haven't found a way around that one yet.
    Exactly! How much sales tax can you possibly pay in a year at $3.00 an hour at 8.25%? That sure isn't going to pay for free medical care, free schools, free food and everything else they take from taxpayers. Most of them work for cash and 10-12 of them live in a low rent apartment complex that is getting federal subsidies and huge property tax breaks from the city. I have checked the property taxes on some of the illegal alien apartment complexes in Houston and they pay very small fraction of what I pay. Their property is much much larger than mine.
    There are quite a few ethnic businesses that don't tax you on products. This way they can claim their profits were alot smaller than they are. The state gets less and so does the IRS. They don't do this for everyone, just the people of their own ethnic groups. If you speak a foreign language, try it, you'll be surprised at how many do this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

What do you mean?
    I thought that Eric Holder said the other day that he enforces the laws of America.
    Sure he is, sure he will. That man's nothing but a COWARD!
    Holder is there to enforce the will of Obama.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

MW
    [quote]“Everyone should have access to the services to which they are legally entitled,â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bad analogy-- you betcha--

[color=black][i]"“Everyone should have access to the services to which they are legally entitled,â€

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

There are quite a few ethnic businesses that don't tax you on products. This way they can claim their profits were alot smaller than they are. The state gets less and so does the IRS. They don't do this for everyone, just the people of their own ethnic groups. If you speak a foreign language, try it, you'll be surprised at how many do this.
    You do have a point there. Many of the open markets here in the Hispanic communities take cash only and don't even have a clue what our sales tax rate is. These people sale with out DBS's, no business permits, no tax numbers and obviously are not paying sales or federal tax to anyone. You can buy anything here in the open markets from fake ID's to fruit.

This argument the open borders supporters give obviously shows they have never been to a Hispanic community.

I am amazed at how many "Americans" have found ways to get Tax Exempt Status and buy apartment projects and home to rent out to illegal aliens. These groups seem to be operating all over the USA. The get HUD assistance, federal assistance and are exempt from city, state and federal taxes, all while they rip off illegal aliens.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123