Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

HOW LONG BEFORE WE BECOME A NATION OF 50 CALIFORNIAS?

HOW LONG BEFORE WE BECOME A NATION OF 50 CALIFORNIAS?

By Frosty Wooldridge
    October 8, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

While you discovered the dreary reality of Detroit, Michigan—that’s only one American city! Commensurately—Miami, Chicago, Houston, New York, Los Angeles and others follow toward a range of similar futures.

Ask yourself, with 15 million Americans unemployed and 35 million subsisting on food stamps, does it make sense to import 160,000 legal immigrants into this country every 30 days and a total of 1.5 million plus annually? Especially when those immigrants cost American taxpayers (you) a total of $346 billion in resettling services across 15 federal agencies annually?

At this point in time, with 10 million legal and unlawful immigrants, California suffers a $24 billion debt. It cannot pay its bills. It sinks deeper into collapse as it adds 1,700 people per day, every day of the year.

Next question: what if all of our states turned into Californias? Given enough time, they will! Remember that U.S. population projections show immigration adding 100 million people to the USA in 26 years. (Source: Fogel/Martin March 2006, “US Population Projections,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Health bill, cap&Trade, Amnesty= no more United States

Everywhere we have large illegals populations we have devastation. The illegals take and give us nothing but trouble in return. I used to think that States Rights states would not amount to very much now I think that many States are going to suceed from the Union.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NY is very close behind.

“Many observers—including prominent Latin Americans—have concluded that the same traditional values that lie behind Latin America’s difficulties in achieving prosperity and political stability are being substantially perpetuated among Hispanic immigrants and their descendants in California. This implies that the problem is primarily cultural, not economic, and that fiscal measures alone will not suffice to solve it.â€
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Every time I read one of Frosty's articles I want to literally throw UP!

The truth hurts and truth be told, I am really ashamed to be a Native Californian.

I hate it here.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Every time I read one of Frosty's articles I want to literally throw UP!

The truth hurts and truth be told, I am really ashamed to be a Native Californian.

I hate it here.
    That makes two of us SNT! California is rapidly becoming a balkanized, third-world toilet bowl....

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I hate it here.
    I never thought I'd feel that way about Brooklyn but I can't wait to get out.

I must be getting old and crotchety! In my nearly 40 years of living, I never thought I'd feel this way about my own home state! I used to be so proud and felt lucky to live here because of the nearly perfect weather. Now I'd trade good weather to at least feel like I live in America in a heartbeat!
    I wish I could go out of state, but since thats not likely, Im going to try to bloom where I am planted and at least move to a more rural area. I feel like the least I can do is try to put a "space cushion" around me. I think a lot of people feel like doing this. Trouble is, the banks are not loaning on land right now and any with land for sale expects cash! Then we find a stick built with some land and it's either to expensive or uninhabitable.

Now I'd trade good weather to at least feel like I live in America in a heartbeat.
    It is not just you. The main topic of conversation for many these days are our eroding freedoms and an expression of fear of what may happen next.

California is definetly the worst. Its unbelievable what people put up with. Illegal aliens have a trashy lifestyle that shows up in the areas they live in. Its a shame that nice neighborhoods have been turned into what looks like slums. They dont care about housing codes and will jam several families into one home and turn garages into apartments and park cars and trucks all over lawns and illegally on streets. They have several anchor babies not only to collect benefits but in hopes of getting amnesty so they can get even more free benefits. They crowd our hospitls emergency rooms like they were free clinics for problems that cold be treated with a bandaid or an asprin. Many hospitals are going bankrupt because of illegal aliens. And I truly believe they are the ONLY reason why Obama wants a government run health plan.
    I almost feel like I am in a foreign country when I go out shopping, to the park, or to a resturant. It isnt becuse they appear to be Hispanic. Its more than that. They have an attitude problem and are very rude and pushy. They dont seem to understand what it means to stand in line or wait your turn. They bring their unruly kids everywhere they go who are loud, mess up store shelves, open food to get a piece or whatever it is, and scream as loud as they can while their parents just ignore the comotion all around them. I used to like to go shopping. I dread it now and purposely avoid stores like Target, Walmart, and Home Depot because i know they will be there.
    Its terrible. The quality of alot of peoples lives are affected by the "too many too soon" obnoxious illegal aliens.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast