Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you send tools and seeds insisting they feed themselves
    I've read articles about fertile land and orchards going to waste because they can't make anything on their produce....they are all up here! I don't think it's a problem for a lot of Mexicans to feed themselves. A lot of it is just the yearn for more stuff. After all, they see American television and all the "stuff." I read one article about a woman who had a refrigerator and dining room set, and all the modern stuff in a run down shack with a dirt floor. They were stealing the electricity. The article talked about all the "stuff" they had bought on the money "send from the US." It also stated they spent a lot of money on "junk food."

Sometimes I wonder just how much ahead they are after all the expenses. What many of them wind up sending home is the same amount they could have made by staying there. Sometimes I think they are deceiving themselves into a false sense of progress. Another article noted, even though a lot of money had been sent to these poor villages....no real progress had been made.

A fence should be built at ANY cost to save us from the invasion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12