Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckabee starts flip-flopping all over the place

Huckabee starts flip-flopping all over the place
    Posted December 11th, 2007 at 1:40 pm

In the 2004 presidential election, Republicans decided that changing one’s position on a major policy issue is perhaps the single worst thing a presidential candidate could possibly do. On any given matter, being “against something before I was for itâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now, Huckabee has been Tancredo-ized. His new immigration policy vows to crack down on illegal immigration, close the borders, and deport all illegal immigrants within 120 days.

Frank Sharry, executive director of the National Immigration Forum, an immigrant rights group, said he was stunned last week when Huckabee released a new plan calling for all illegal workers to register with federal authorities and return to their native countries within 120 days.

Those who did would face no penalty under Huckabee’s plan if they later applied to immigrate to or visit the United States. Those who did not return home would be barred, when caught, from future reentry to the United States for 10 years.
    Huh? When did he say THIS?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Huh? When did he say THIS?
    Hi Legal
    I believe this came about on the Sunday TV programs.
    Huck was talking tough and when called allowed how he'd have deportees and voluntary leaves back "within days." Really sounded like a Pence "touchback" to me.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now, Huckabee has been Tancredo-ized. His new immigration policy vows to crack down on illegal immigration, close the borders, and deport all illegal immigrants within 120 days.
    This is an outright lie by him, he has no intention of doing this. I believe that Huckabee is the CFR's new poster boy for a new world order. This guy even looks like he can't be trusted. He would have to say that the money for the fence will be there and that he will build it in 6 months, as Duncan Hunter states, before I will take him seriously.
    Aren't any of these people going to denounce the CFR and expose their plan? Doesn't anyone have the guts?