Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope they spend lots of money in the AZ economy - hotel rooms, food, etc.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    My understanding is there are several Seiu members that are extremely po'd that their dues money is being spent on this

The Seiu is the illegal alien union and needs to be disbanded , the leaders arrested and sent to trial.
    Eliseo Medina, the big mouth SEIU illegal alien advocate, has met with Mexican gov't officials about the immigration issue. It's on the SEIU blog from June 17, last year. He then openly lobbies the US Congress. It is seriously against federal law for ANYONE to lobby the US Congress under foreign governmental control and not be registered as a lobbyist. I've asked for volunteers to scan for Mexican press releases, gov't reports..anything..that would help assemble further evidence. I've seen only one other story myself, a meeting with their foreign sec.

Not that it is likely that the DOJ and Eric Holder would actually take action.

18 U.S.C. § 951

§ 951. Agents of foreign governments

(a) Whoever, other than a diplomatic or consular officer or attache, acts in the United States as an agent of a foreign government without prior notification to the Attorney General if required in subsection (b), shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(b) The Attorney General shall promulgate rules and regulations establishing requirements for notification.

(c) The Attorney General shall, upon receipt, promptly transmit one copy of each notification statement filed under this section to the Secretary of State for such comment and use as the Secretary of State may determine to be appropriate from the point of view of the foreign relations of the United States. Failure of the Attorney General to do so shall not be a bar to prosecution under this section.

(d) For purposes of this section, the term "agent of a foreign government" means an individual who agrees to operate within the United States subject to the direction or control of a foreign government or official,
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The heavens have opened and poured a deluge of rain on them! Ha Ha! Or you might say that God was pissed at the outside agitators. Heee Hee Hee! I wonder if they are cold and wet now? Plus they have needed to spend monies going indoors somewhere - Sheriff Joe welcomed them and invited them to enjoy some local restaurants, check out a hotel room . . . .hee hee hee!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12