Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hundreds Line Up for Hepatitis A Shots

I had dinner at this place in 1994.

Thousands may have been exposed recently to hepatitis A at a Pappasito's Cantina on Houston's north side, and shots are being offered to those who may have been infected.
    By KTRH News Staff
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007
    Because hepatitis is contagious, the Harris County Department of Public Health is offering free shots of "immune globulin." However health officials say the shot only works for those who've come in contact with hepatitis within the previous two weeks. After that, anyone possibly exposed should watch for symptoms of fever, nausea, vomiting, exhaustion. Anyone who experiences such symptoms should see a doctor.

The antibody shots are available 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday at the Mangum-Howell Center, 2500 Frick Road.

The virus is transmitted through close contact with someone who may not have washed their hands thoroughly after using the bathroom. The health department says a waiter at the restaurant was recently diagnosed with the condition and may have passed it along to co-workers and patrons.

Anyone who visited the restaurant Jan. 23-27, Jan. 30-31 or Feb. 1, 3, 7, 8 or 9 should watch for possible symptoms.

Hepatitis A is rarely fatal, and most people who have it recover in a short time with no long-term effects.

MORE INFORMATION: Harris County Public Health and Environmental Services or call at 713-212-0200.

This article doesn't say if this was spread through illegal's, but with the open borders, and the recent outbreak of brainworms in Texas through illegal invaders, this wouldn't surprise me.
    http://www.ktrh.com/cc-common/mainheadl ... le=1728275

Illegal immigration is not only costing us in dollars and cents, it is taking a toll on our health and well being. Our cities are beginning to look like a broken down third world country, our schools and stores are bombarded with people who can't or wont speak English, flags of red white and blue are now in the background as the illegals raise their red white and green flags in hopes that legal American's will raise the white flag of surrender, as our own traitorous government is backing this nonsense.
    How could everything American's built in a little over 200 years be allowed to fall to decay and lawlessness in just a couple of years?

Who needs to hear about the threats of H51N and SARS, when we have illegal aliens bringing in sickness and diseases, that are threatening the American population?
    Lets see- Ecoli, Salminela, Listeria, Hepatitus, Brain Worms, Whooping Cough- HAVE I LEFT ANYTHING OFF?

Tuberculosis, leprosy

Banned
    Ugh. I was in that restaurant, though years ago.

THOUSANDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    How could everything American's built in a little over 200 years be allowed to fall to decay and lawlessness in just a couple of years?
    As Tancredo just said on Glenn Beck, "Follow the money."

Sickening isn't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There was an outbrake of Hepetitis A in Cranford, NJ elementary school in Northern New Jersey last year.

Even though we don't live there my family doctor recommended my kids get the Hep A shot and they are all vaccinated. Kids have to get 2 rounds of the vaccine. I believe you turn yellow in extreme, untreated cases.

It's only been the last 5-10 years I've heard of outbrakes like these. Enough already, Americans want there health secure just like our borders.!!! Print hand washing signs in Spanish!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)