Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

$300 BBBBBillion in foreign aid, how about just taking some of this and fixing the problems that plague the folks that pay that money in!!!!!! Health care, Social Security, poverty, immigration control. When the heck do WE taxpayers come first???? I have an idea! How about the whole foreign aid budget comes exclusively from an extra tax on the wealthiest people in the country, how much of that 300 billion would there be?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

That is just DOWNRIGHT BRILLIANT, Defens!!! I bet things would change THEN!! Perfect solution. Now, that you've solved that one, maybe they will come up with a health care plan so that I am not impoverished before I am 65 and can get Medicare!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    In my opinion, there is no waking up of the White House or US Senate. They are gone...there is still some hope in the House to do something, but not with that bill. They have plenty of time to add it to other appropriation bills, but they will be killed in the Senate. The Senate is Open Borders.

One way to get the attention of the Senate is for the people and the states to go after their jobs -- repeal the 17th Amendment and put the Senate back in the states where it belongs
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

That sounds like a PLAN, Mamie! Let's get to work on that one!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Lets do that!! Why not! It's our country; WE are the Americans; and WE decide what goes on around here including the US Senate!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bootsie and Judy -- I've been working on that but could use your help. Maybe William can also help us get it out there in our fight against amnesty for illegals --- if the American people find out these Senators for Mexico can't grant amnesty maybe they will demand the Senators being held accountable to the State and the people
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I'm willing to give anything a shot, Mamie! Well, not LITERALLY!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234