Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I-5 traffic stop yields 15 pounds of meth

I-5 traffic stop yields 15 pounds of meth

Friday, November 6, 2009 at 5:19 p.m.

SAN CLEMENTE — A San Ysidro man was arrested Thursday after Border Patrol agents uncovered 15 pounds of methamphetamine stuffed behind the driver’s seat of his pickup on Interstate 5 in San Clemente, just north of San Diego County, authorities said.

Agents stopped the driver of the Dodge Durango going north on the freeway near the Avenida Magdelena exit about 11:15 a.m. and asked if they could search his truck, the Border Patrol said.

The 27-year-old man, a Mexican citizen with a permanent resident alien identification card, granted permission. Agents found 12 bundles of methamphetamine in a black duffel bag behind his seat and arrested him on suspicion of drug smuggling. The drugs have an estimated street value of $350,000.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2009 ... unds-meth/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These drug bust are like the Energizer Bunny.

They just keep going

and going

and going . . .
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And yet another mexican citizen committing crimes in our nation!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

They just keep going

and going

and going . . .
    Thankfully, we have the Energizer drug-search trained GSD's & Lab's.

They just keep going...
    ...and going...
    ...and going, too.

I miss intensive training.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    At that amount whatever judge this criminal finds himself in front of better impose a sentence so long that Mexican Drug Smuggling Citizen is too old to run drugs when he gets out. Personally, I think his sentence should be LWOP but I don't see that happening. Sentences anymore are no where near harsh enough for the crimes.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonderis

They just keep going

and going

and going . . .
    Thankfully, we have the Energizer drug-search trained GSD's & Lab's.

They just keep going...
    ...and going...
    ...and going, too.

I miss intensive training.

At that amount whatever judge this criminal finds himself in front of better impose a sentence so long that Mexican Drug Smuggling Citizen is too old to run drugs when he gets out. Personally, I think his sentence should be LWOP but I don't see that happening. Sentences anymore are no where near harsh enough for the crimes.
    They need to militarize our borders and be done with it. We'll never see peace from these people unless we force it. What a shame we have them for neighbors.

I.C.E. and the Border Patrol get these drugs all day and all night every day of the week.
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by Yonderis
    [b]

They need to militarize our borders and be done with it. We'll never see peace from these people unless we force it. What a shame we have them for neighbors.
    I agree, bring back the troops and put them on the border and while they are at it, send them south and clean up the drug cartells should be the first step. Mexico is so corroupt in letting them operate.

The key world is letting them! All the crooks in Mexican palament, judges, police get them out of there and replace them. If not let us go in bomb the drug dealers and gangs and hang their heads on the border.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>