Thread: I am LIVID

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am LIVID

They OPENLY admit they are aiding and abetting!
    I have contacted my Senators, the US District Attorney's office and am waiting for ICE to call me back!

http://www.postherald.com/bu051405.shtml

Banks targeting Hispanics
    Many financial institutions tapping the underserved market
    By ROSA RAMIREZ
    BIRMINGHAM POST-HERALD
    Christine Prichard/Post-Herald
    Imperio Tienda Hispana owner Marta Cienfuegos of Hoover and her son, David, talk to Manuel Bautista, a customer who wanted to send money to Vera Cruz, Mexico. Many Hispanics who live and work in the United States send millions of dollars to their families that still live in Latin America each year.
    Vicente Lorenzo sends money religiously to his wife and two young children in Acambay, Mexico.

"I send them money every week," Lorenzo said.

Lorenzo, who has lived and worked in Alabama for five years, sends what he can â€â€
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Greed is a powerfull thing. You are right to be livid. I am too.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

A number of banks in Alabama, including Wachovia and Banco Hispano, are accepting the consular identification card and federal tax identification number as a form of identification to make banking more accessible for Hispanics to open accounts.
    This is ridiculous. The consular card is as worthless as Monopoly money and the tax id number is not much better.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

This is ridiculous. The consular card is as worthless as Monopoly money and the tax id number is not much better.
    And they will continue to allow them to use the cards even when/if the real id goes into effect.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

A number of banks in Alabama, including Wachovia and Banco Hispano, are accepting the consular identification card and federal tax identification number as a form of identification to make banking more accessible for Hispanics to open accounts.

This allows individuals who are in the country illegally to open bank accounts and transfer money to their families in their native lands. For many Hispanics, wiring money from Hispanic markets is still the first choice.
    Color me LIVID too
    This CONSULAR ID & TAX ID have to be attacked. It's setting a precedent that will be almost impossible to STOP if it continues!!

What am I not understanding?? Isn't it against the law for the banks to do business with ILLEGALS who've already broken the LAW?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What am I not understanding?? Isn't it against the law for the banks to do business with ILLEGALS who've already broken the LAW?
    That would fall under the aiding and abetting rule. But the banks are the one who are really in control, you know the privately owned Federal Reserve.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)