Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK

Thought you would like to see what others are saying about taking our country back

http://www.760kfmb.com/rick_blog/

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK FOUNDATION

Posted By Rick
    October 13th, 2006

Well as most of you know we were talking about the “I want my country back” movement today in the Court of Public Opinion. We had a great caller who proposed the idea of an I want my Country Back Foundation for all of us that are fed up with watching our country sold out to the political powers that be.
    Most of us are sick and tired of giving away our way of life to accomadate others who have no right to be here legally anyways.
    But this goes beyond that, we need to return to the America of old, a society of laws, of morals and of standing up for what is right instead of playing politics.
    The I Want My Country Back movement is only getting stronger, and this call from Shawn really got the ball rolling this morning.
    We will continue to talk about this on Monday morning, taking your phone calls, ideas, suggestions and input on how we will Take Our Country Back.
    It is time for Action..It is time for a change. It is up to each and every one of us, to speak up, speak out and in one unified resounding voice tell America that “WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK!!”

http://760kfmb.com/rick_blog/?p=170#comments

7 Responses to “I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK FOUNDATION”

pattie Says:
    October 13th, 2006 at 11:02 am
    i am sick of this. I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK. I WANT MY GOVERMENT BACK. WE THE PEOPLE ARE SICK OF PEOPLE WHO WANT MORE THAN ARE WILLING TO GIVE. STAND IN LINE. PAY THE FEE. STAND UP FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY. WE ARE STANDING UP FOR OURS. AND YOU CAN’T HAVE THE USA. IT BELONGS TO US. AMERICANS. STAND UP AMERICA. FREEDOM COST. pattie in vista
    Art Ciuffo Says:
    October 13th, 2006 at 11:16 am

Thank God!
    We really need this movement in our country, we have been silent way to long and the time has come to unite.
    I want my Country Back!
    I’m sick and tied of the politics in this country, we need to start naming names of the individuals who are selling us out. The loony left in this country needs to hear us loud and clear, We Will Take Our Country Back!
    Art Ciuffo
    Djrounded Says:
    October 13th, 2006 at 11:28 am
    We need to make sure, that in the face of adversity we shall stand tall. Let none of the open border leftists drag you down with thier rantings. Know in your heart, that just because you want a lawful country and SANE immigration, that you are not a racist. Know also, that we are doing this, so that our children may have the country we used to know, and are trying to get back.
    WE CAN DO THIS!!!
    God Bless America.
    Mary Says:
    October 13th, 2006 at 11:29 am
    Let’s roll! I too am tired of the illegals DEMANDING their RIGHTS (they have none). Let’s do what our government is failing to do: Take OUR Country Back! Let’s send the msg., walk the walk, vote out the pc do-nothings, require ID of everyone, children of ILLEGALS are also ILLEGAL, etc. Let’s do it NOW! Mary in San Marcos
    Kane Says:
    October 13th, 2006 at 11:47 am
    Art Ciuffo Says: “I’m sick and tied of the politics in this country, we need to start naming names of the individuals who are selling us out.”
    This is easy. All you have to do is look at the Republicans in office. They are the ones responsible for screwing all of us and this country. I notice that the first two posts have not pledged any amount of money. Rick and CJ, stop posting under other names. Too bad that you all believe that a person from another country trying to survive is a top priority. Innocent people, troops and civilians, are dying in the unnecessary invasion of Iraq. Innocent children are being sexually harrassed by the people that you put in charge. You all ignore this and feel that illegal immigration is the top priority. It is selfish that your ignore what is morally wrong. OUR TROOPS ARE DYING, INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE DYING, CHILDREN ARE BEING…? It seems that when people think either conservative or liberal, humanity is lost in the fight which ideology is right.
    Kane.
    Gail Says:
    October 13th, 2006 at 11:59 am
    Kane - In your own words, I noticed that you “have not pledged any amount of money” either. Don’t forget Republicans were responsible for Hurricane Katrina too (she said sarcastically). Get a life Kane.
    I’m all for a movement to regain our Country. Will I pledge money? No. I have not the money to give, but I do have my time and that is worth something. Once an organization is developed - I’ll be there with bells on!
    One Nation, UNDER GOD, Indivisible!
    carmen Says:
    October 13th, 2006 at 12:09 pm
    Kane, with all due respect, the illegal immigration is a problem that has been in existence for over 30 years. To blame this administration for this is as ludicrous as blaming them for global warming.
    No, this administration is not doing enough, but at least they started the dialogue.
    Buddy, if you think that having illegals isn’t hurting our country, you are so wrong. Your tax dollars are paying billions of dollars to support these people with medicine, housing, and then some. You libs that cry about the economy, look at illegal pandering and there you go.
    Moreover, 9/11 is all I have to say about securing borders. I came here LEGALLY, I expect every other person to do the same.
    As to Iraq - buddy, get over it. It’s been 5 years. It was started with FULL APPROVAL from Congress, the Senate AND other countries including the impotent UN. You talk about “humanity”? Where were you when Saddam gassed his people? Where were you when we uncovered graves of thousands upon thousands of innocent men, women and children? Where were you when women were abused and raped for the sheer entertainment of Hussein and his sons? THAT’S INHUMAN. Also, last I checked, there have been dozens of reports of WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION found, not just the documentation but the weapons themselves, but you libs just can’t get over yourselves and just refuse to see the facts. What is with you anyway? We are there now, you need to SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY. You think our administration is so bad? Try living anywhere else and then come back to us and whine.
    As to what is happening to our children - get your head out of the sand and take a look around you - how many criminals in our jails, for sexual abuse and other abuse - are illegal???
    Don’t know about anyone else, but uninformed, ignorant postings really get my goat.
    Rick, way to go! I am in full support, count me in. Tell me where to mail the check.
    Carmen
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

I heard part of this discussion today also. Will be interesting because once Rick gets with an issue and as long as he feels there are plenty of people in support he goes with it. He said the emails were flying in in favor of this and many from across the country. He said something like 'the silent majority is waking up.' Love it! Will tune in Mon to hear the latest.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know, I've voted Democrat all my life but with THIS problem I'm voting for whoEVER will get these illegals out of my country! Soooo, I guess I'll be voting Republican this year and, so far, in '08, for the first time in my life.

My point is, though, this isn't about political lines. NOW it's about AMERICANS standing together. For me, political parties is very secondary. I wish we could stop insulting each others' political 'leanings' and just get it down to Americans standing together being the most important thing...time to stop the blame game and get to the fixin' I think. We can sling that political mud back and forth all day long, but that's not the issue anymore. He said/She said...who did?/you did! stuff has got to stop and we as AMERICANS need to stand up!! Just my opinion.

There are 64 comments now. My favority is RACIST=Real American Committed to Integrity, Sovereignty, and Truth.

Would make a good T-shirt.

You know, I've voted Democrat all my life but with THIS problem I'm voting for whoEVER will get these illegals out of my country! Soooo, I guess I'll be voting Republican this year and, so far, in '08, for the first time in my life.
    I hate to say it, but from where I stand it doesn't matter whether we vote Democrat or Republican.......they BOTH want the illegals here. If the Republicans stay in, they are not going to build the fence and enforce our illegal immigration laws.........if the Democrats get in, they are not going to build the fence and enforce our illegal immigration laws.

So, which is the lesser of the two evils?
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Have you noticed there are more and more Independent registered voters? I'd bet largely because people are sick of both parties. I'm hoping when the Pres elections 2008 come we'll see a strong Independent run. We'll see. The next couple yrs just may get very interesting.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

“I want my country back”
    All I know is that this is definitely happening in my community....and being where that is.....it is truly amazing. People are talking now more than ever. Everywhere I go, from the neighborhood to work, church, school, grocery store, library, gatherings with parents .....people are talking.

It must be working !! We've spread the words, WAKE UP AMERICA !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)