Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IA loses ear fleeing from police as card door slams on head

Man loses ear as he flees police
    Associated Press - January 28, 2008 6:15 AM ET

LA JOYA, Texas (AP) - A man driving a car full of suspected illegal immigrants lost his ear as he tried to flee from police.

The 22-year-old Mexican national had turned into a brushy field from a farm-to-market road yesterday when he tried to open the door and jump from the car.

La Joya police spokesman Joe Cantu says the car door bounced against a tree and slammed shut on the man's head, cleanly severing his ear.

Police and Border Patrol agents found 4 of the six passengers who fled the car after it came to a stop.

Authorities also discovered four people in the car's trunk who were thought to be illegal immigrants from El Salvador and Honduras.

The driver was taken to a McAllen hospital for treatment.
    http://www.kdbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=7782182
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

La Joya police spokesman Joe Cantu says the car door bounced against a tree and slammed shut on the man's head, cleanly severing his ear.

ohhh Instant karma!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Ouch......I suppose that's our fault to.....not having a safe environment for illegals to park and flee safely.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Instant Karma!

He lost an ear and how many American Citizens have lost their lives as a result of crimes committed by the illegal invaders?

This guy got off easy...

I guess he will want to sue for a new ear.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ear

Friends, illegals, countrymen, lend me your ears. I am here today to praise those who will help me. My problem is that with only one ear, I will look different than the picture on my fake ID. I guess, I will have to smuggle in a few more people to pay for an artificial ear.

PS I tried making an ear out of wax, but it melted in the desert heat.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    How about just balancing him out and take the other one off?

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    How about just balancing him out and take the other one off?
    Why not just stick a dried apricot on the side of his head. I be no one would notice the difference.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I suppose that brings new meaning to the term: "Can you lend me an ear?"

Seriously though...I don't have any pity for this lawbreaking invader. My only concern is that the U.S. will probably end up footing the medical bills for this total loser.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".