Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IAs: This Land belongs to God and not to the United States

Illegal Aliens: "This Land belongs to God and not to the United States"

Luther Mack: Criticism from Hispanics hurts
    STEVE TIMKO
    RENO GAZETTE-JOURNAL
    Posted: 9/29/2007

About 60 Hispanics meeting Saturday in Reno called for a boycott of all Northern Nevada businesses Monday through Wednesday in reaction to a federal raid Thursday where 54 suspected illegal workers were arrested.

The group also called for a strike by all Hispanic workers on Wednesday in support of those arrested and for a rally and a march for Reno’s federal courthouse.

“Huelga! Huelga! Huelga!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As I stated in another post after reading the article where that quote originally appeared:

If we follow that logic then doesn't God also own Mexico? The same Mexico with one of the strictest, and most strictly enforced, immigration law in the world?

Unless, of course, illegals have now come to believe that God and George Bush, or possibly Calderon, are one in the same entity.

But, even if that were the case they'd still be entirely wrong as to just whom, exactly, owns this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“This land belongs to God and not to the United States,â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if the fast food business went completely under. That stuff is not that much of a savings, and is bad nutritionally, to boot. I also don't use hotels or airlines very much, not being a captain or even a second lieutenant of Industry traveling for business purposes. I don't use a lot of "fresh hand picked produce." I don't use the eight dollar car wash.

What do I really need illegal immigrants for?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

At Saturday’s meeting, meanwhile, Cortez disputed a a Reno Gazette-Journal description on Saturday that the boycott originally discussed on Thursday had fizzled.

Looks like a fizzle.
    Its amazing they would attack Macdonalds when Macdonalds has been so good to them.
    This land belongs to the Americans ...not the illegals. Their land is south of the border. Go home guys..... where you'll be happy and won't feel picked on.

God gave it to be United States so yes! it belongs to whom God gave it to (We, The People) and THAT'S Not Illegal Alien Squatters! The invaders are certainly getting desperate...
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

[quote="SOSADFORUS"] [quote]“This land belongs to God and not to the United States,â€

We would be a much healthier America is these fast foods businesses went under... would not hurt my feelings at all....and we could kill two birds with one stone...no more crap food and no illegal workers...I grow as mush as I can... do my own yard work and wash my own cars...I try to buy things local....and it works good...I just got 3 dozen fresh yard eggs this week...It is much safer than buying Chinese garbage...and you can not trust labels these days ...the corporate thugs are catching on and trying to deceive as usual in labeling...watch the word "distributed by" I want to know where from????Likely China

as for the comment: this land belongs to God...not the US...Well they sure have PO'd a whole lot of folks off...in Nevada ...I lived there and I can assure you they lost a lot of folks on that comment ...So keep on marching, boycotting and acting like fools
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I can do without the fast food joints for all those reasons and one more: it's been many years since one of them would hire any of my kids. The workers are all - do I need to finish the sentence? I really feel for the black kids looking for jobs around here, they got elbowed aside before we did.

LOL. THIS IS A LAST DESPERATE ATTEMPT. THE LAND BELONGS TO GOD....LOL. THEN HOW IS IT THAT SOME LATINOS ARE CLAIMING IT REALLY BELONGS TO MEXICO? FURTHERMORE, IF IT BELONGS TO GOD, HOW IS IT THAT THE USA GAVE MONEY TO MEXICO FOR THE SOUTHWEST? IF IT BELONGS TO GOD, THEN MEXICO OWES USA SOME MONEY. LMAO...IT BELONGS TO GOD. DESPERATE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast