Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE Arrests Illegals Working on Navy Planes

http://www.ice.gov/graphics/news/inside ... 5_Web3.htm

Inside ICE: Volume 2, Issue 11
    ICE Arrests Illegals Working on Navy Planes

ICE arrested eight aliens in North Carolina who were working illegally for a contractor on the U.S. Navy’s P-3 Orion aircraft. (U.S. Navy Photo)

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. â€â€
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

This is awesome. Man it seems like the gov't is getting off its azz and arresting illegals by the car load as they always SHOULD HAVE. Things are changing! Let's give credit where credit is due!

Yes, but..

They are still terribly understaffed. I spoke to an ice agent last week and he says even if they had 10 times the number, it would not be enough! The border HAS to be shut down so that they can deal with what is already HERE! Until this happens, it is like putting you finger in a hole in the dam while it breaks all around you!

The borders HAVE TO BE SECURED. And to Hell with what Fox thinks or wants!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

OUTRAGEOUS!!!

BobC and Ohflybegone....I agree with you BOTH 100%.

ICE isn't responsible for border control.

Border Patrol can't do it...lacks adequate resources, competent mangement, integrity at the top echelons, and Will.

Border Patrol Agents need at least 36,000 troops on the southern border to support their efforts.

And FoxBeGone!

We also need to get rid of this "hearing" business. If you are here without papers, you're OUT and deported immediately. Courts don't need to be involved in this process. If our deportation program makes a mistake, I'm sure we'll hear about it from the alien's home nation through the consulates and embassies...where such matters belong.

I believe now that I understand this "hearing" business....this was a business conspiracy initiated by immigration attorneys to create business opportunities, where none existed prior to....no hearings, no money for immigration attorneys.

That LAW needs to be CHANGED NOW!!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn