Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Personally, I support full blown raids over audits if there is reason to believe a company has illegal aliens in its employment.

The Obama administration is targeting a major segment of U.S. businesses nationwide, requiring as many as 1,000 employers to make available their employment records for review by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents as part of a newly re-instituted law enforcement initiative against illegal immigration.
    I surly hope Virginia Marble Inc. is one of the companies on the investigation list because, the company has abused the State of Virginia longer enough, working illegal immigrants and paying them for many years under the table. In the early 90's I worked there for a few months, so I know the truth.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    re to Pisces.... Ice will investigate reports of immigration or hiring violations. If enough people complain about a specific company and can give some proof of claim then they will take action or put that company on the radar. We need to post specific companies and give some type of proof and then menbers can add their 2 cents and drop the (use to be a dime, now is I think 50 cents) and make a formal complaint. We would need address and phone# of that company as well as any information. I for one would not hesitate to email, phone or write a lettter to the local ICE division in the area of that company.

Banned
    re to Pisces.... Ice will investigate reports of immigration or hiring violations. If enough people complain about a specific company and can give some proof of claim then they will take action or put that company on the radar. We need to post specific companies and give some type of proof and then menbers can add their 2 cents and drop the (use to be a dime, now is I think 50 cents) and make a formal complaint. We would need address and phone# of that company as well as any information. I for one would not hesitate to email, phone or write a lettter to the local ICE division in the area of that company.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    That sounds like a great idea to me. I have reported the company to ICE and I am quite sure they have the information I emailed.

If we can have it approved, we should create a web page here on Alipac and post business and companies that hire and work illegal immigrants. What are your thoughts Bill?
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

These audits should clean out the illegals and when they replace workers, the new I-9's should prevent them from hiring more illegals.

Burger King and Jack N The Box need to make the list.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who Got a Golden Ticket? ICE Issues 1000 Worksite Audit Notices of Inspection

by Dawn Lurie and Kevin Lashus on February 18, 2011

[Editor's Note: today's blog is courtesy of Dawn Lurie and Kevin Lashus of Greenberg Traurig]

At a meeting of the District of Columbia Bar Association on February 15, 2011, Brett Dreyer, Chief of the Worksite Enforcement Unit of Homeland Security Investigations, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), verified that ICE continues to focus its investigations both on businesses that were brought to their attention by tips and leads and those that work in areas of national security and critical infrastructure. Mr. Dreyer would not comment on the possibility of a new round of audits, however, we now have confirmation that Notices of Inspection (NOIs) were served around the country beginning February 16, 2011. Indeed, ICE’s stepped up worksite enforcement strategy has turned away from workplace raids to focus instead on employer compliance and much higher administrative fines.

ICE acknowledged in a statement that “the inspections will touch on employers of all sizes and in every state in the nation — no one industry is being targeted nor is any one industry immune from scrutiny.â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Personally, I support full blown raids over audits if there is reason to believe a company has illegal aliens in its employment.
    The raids are effective, but too expensive and always result in bad publicity. The Bush Admin. was never able to conduct 1,000 raids. The costs for all that manpower would have been exorbitant.

For practical purposes of taking action against employers, we get more "bang for the buck", with audits.

Remember, most employers don't get jail time, because illegals use false documents. These audits prove E-Verify is necessary, to weed out illgal residents.

Half of companies audited by I.C.E. get fined $110,000 or more.

If you're like most employers, 30-50% of your I-9 forms may have issues that put you at risk.

http://everifyandi9news.com/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    The raids are effective, but too expensive and always result in bad publicity. The Bush Admin. was never able to conduct 1,000 raids. The costs for all that manpower would have been exorbitant...
    I think raids have their place. For instance, companies who hire large numbers of illegal aliens are worth raiding. It's a two for one deal. You get the employer and you can deport the workers, instead of putting them back out to find another job. In some cases, they would leave one job to work for another local company who has similar hiring practices. Like locations that have a high number of meat packing plants in the area could adsorb the dismissed illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast