Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    ALIPAC wrote:

I wonder if this additional focus on Identity Theft is a result of our campaign calling for ID Theft and ICE Charges in the Smithfield Foods Inc. situation?
    Could be. I think it's unfortunate that ID theft had to be the motivating factor for ICE to do their job though. They should be able to go into in business and question suspected illegal immigrants, regardless of other issues such as ID theft.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. It's just that I wish questioning and arresting illegal immigrants wasn't so difficult - I'm tired of all the excuses being made to protect their rights, etc.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Great news!

Added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1761

Now if ICE will just get in gear and raid Smithfield Foods Inc. in Tarheel, North Carolina.

W
    MY sentiments exactly

ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls

A SMALL VICTORY ON THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BATTLE TODAY.

CALL ICE 866-341-3858
    and tell them that you know they are busy and that you know about the raids at swift.. just say " WAY TO GO"

i did that just now and the lady who answered actually chuckled

NOW That being said. Greeley raids are on video on the THREE denver TV stations.
    use www.newslink.org
    CLICK TV by state
    CLICK COLORADO
    CLICK any of the THREE DENVER stations and watch the videos.

HAVE FUN and enjoy the videos... i sure did.

Apparently the plant in Greeley was having its christmas party today too. least that is what it seemed like based on the article i read on the DENVER newspaper. to go there, do the same newslink, but click papers by state, then colorado then ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by mrazmerized
    If these aliens are using STOLEN SS numbers, and IF Swift was actually using the Basic Pilot program....why wouldn't it have identified these numbers as being either stolen, with an incorrect name (Smith vs. Martinez), etc?

And I'm sorry, but until whatever number of 'prospective' aliens are actually marched back across the border, I'll hold off on celebrating. What are the chances of them actually being deported and how many hours will it take for them to return with an open border?
    Unfortunately, the Basic Pilet Program merely verifies a SSN. If a second or third person is using my SSN, it's still verified as being valid.
    The illegal alien applying for jobs at Swift ( and elsewhere ) usually know which companies are enrolled in the Basic Piolet Program. Consequebtly, they purchase a stolen ID or secure a ITIN from the SSA, to "make" a identity.

The SSA doesn realize when more than one person is using the same SSN. It has documentation of it being used at two different locations, yet it rarely follows up on these cases or shares information with Homeland Security.

We must use this incident. Call your elected representatives and tell them you endorse this type of federal enforcement. This is concrete evidence that illagal aliens are stealing American identities and American jobs. Call the representatives that support amnesty and tell them again, it is WRONG. Use this incident to make a point, that illegals break many of of our laws and millions of jobs. Fax the news articles to elected reps., call them, and email them.

April
    We must use this incident. Call your elected representatives and tell them you endorse this type of federal enforcement. This is concrete evidence that illagal aliens are stealing American identities and American jobs. Call the representatives that support amnesty and tell them again, it is WRONG. Use this incident to make a point, that illegals break many of of our laws and millions of jobs. Fax the news articles to elected reps., call them, and email them.
    ABSOLUTELY

Just got back, not much to see there. Alot of cops, alot of news vans, and a very small group of people infront of the gates of the plant. The parking lot is still very full so either people are still working inside or ICE is far from done with their interviews.

It looks like the crowds that were going to block vans and busses must have dispersed, I didn't see alot of people out front.

Sheesh! In this video a family member shows up wrapped in the Mexican Flag.

Go here and click on 2nd video.

http://cbs4denver.com/topstories/local_ ... 00653.html

greyparrot
    Good video, thanks. I'll bet Lou Dobbs will have lots of coverage tonight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We should send messages to ICE thanking them for doing their job so efficiently and they will keep it up.
    This is excellant news. So much for Swift's profits from illegal labor. I hope Tyson and the others are next followed by large construction companies who are building those multimillion dollar condos and other major projects. I would love to see Donald Trumps name come up as we know that workers on his projects in South Florida include illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

let us not forget SMITHFIELD.

i almost bought some bacon the other day until i noticed the name on it..
    i threw it back and wiped my hands of that name

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast