Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It did feel sooo good to read about these raids. I've been a victim of identity theft -no fun to sort out. Dobb's show reminded me tonight -I've got to check my children'ts SSN's to make sure no activity is recorded.

You know that's a thought -Dobb's said they pick children because they may have years of not being checked. We should all pledge to check our children -may stop somebody.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/10 ... etail.html

Click on the "Families Torn Apart" link -- a patriot at the site supporting
    the ICE guys was getting harrassed.

I am still blown away that this was scheduled!!!
    I'm not. Today, Dec. 12th, is the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, a HUGE religous holiday in Mexico and other Latin American countries, so Swift likely had only skeleton crews scheduled.

My prediction of how our globalist government is going to use these Swift "identity theft" motivated raids: They will claim that unless and until we grant amnesty to these criminals, American citizens will face an ever inceasing risk of becoming identity theft victims of people (illegals) who only take such desperate measures (stealing the identity of American citizens) "to feed their families".

BTW, I am sure the Japanese "customers" that visited the Swift plant yesterday were duly impressed, and the ink already dry on their deals, before the raids ensued.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    It did feel sooo good to read about these raids. I've been a victim of identity theft -no fun to sort out. Dobb's show reminded me tonight -I've got to check my children'ts SSN's to make sure no activity is recorded.
    Yep, my kid was 14 and defaulted on a mortage and found out at 20, when my kid applied for a loan. Nice!

I heard there were 4 busses used at Greenly, to haul the illegals off.

They are just here to work! How could 100 people be off work today to protest? Thought they needed those jobs and were only here to work. Well there is always welfare.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pics

Photos

April
    Great Photos....gives new meaning to a picture says a thousand words.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    How does that happen? Do the feds schedule raids with drug dealers too?
    To tell you the truth it is the 1st Law enforcement raid I have ever heard of being scheduled with the suspects.
    Well there was that little thing where the demonstrators in conjunction with LA government planned to close the airport. LA police pre-cleared the arrestees so no felons would get picked up by mistake.

Coming to you now isn't it.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More video from Grand Island:

http://www.nebraska.tv/home/4898926.html

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast