Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

calls

Help for those affected by raid

update: Fuerza Latina has a help line available to families left behind in the ICE raid. The group has bilingual volunteers that will help locate family members and get info about bonds, attorneys, etc. It will also collect info about handling of the raid. Contact Fuerza Latina at (970) 472-1501. Callers should leave a message and volunteer will return their call.

Let's fill up their answering machine! I just left my message.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=48531

Go check out the Marshalltown Videos. At the end of the report by Kerry Kavenaugh, she said the illegals knew the raid was coming and they quit before it happened. Also, is Alicia a scam artist or what?

Dear "Don't Take My Parents at Christmas",

You should have been born in another country and that is where you should be spending your Christmas. It's about time you family went home where it belongs.

Also, when you don't leave on your own, you leave on our schedule.

Finally, I want a fleet of DHS busses to roll into my town next week!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Photos

Quote Originally Posted by ladyofshallot
    This guy giving the one finger salute looks like somebody on Lou Dobbs tonight.

HECTOR ANGEL, RELATIVE OF SWIFT EMPLOYEE: Everybody has to do what they have to do to make a living. I agree with that, that it's wrong. But at the same time, it's not, because, you know, we are human beings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: calls

Help for those affected by raid

(970) 472-1501. Callers should leave a message and volunteer will return their call.

Let's fill up their answering machine! I just left my message.
    I did too!

You know it's a real hard sell that illegal aliens and their families are struggling and underpaid because so many of them are over weight.

Dixie

They are not just giving the finger to the ICE, they also give the finger to us the american citizens and our country. Too bad they are arrested for breaking the law. Serves them right and they have no rights in this country they are criminals and we have to live the consequences of their actions everyday.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are many other still out there but their day will come and it won't be soon enough.

-- Andres Guerrero, who teaches Spanish at Aims Community College, joined the protesters. He said, “In ten years we’re going to take over the southland, trust me. “This is our land and always will be our land.”
    this guy has no place in education. perhaps we can work out a deal where he loses his job and goes to work at the plant?

April
    lsmith1338

They are not just giving the finger to the ICE, they also give the finger to us the american citizens and our country. Too bad they are arrested for breaking the law. Serves them right and they have no rights in this country they are criminals and we have to live the consequences of their actions everyday.
    Exactly the way I feel about it.....that picture enraged me

schedule raids ?

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    How does that happen? Do the feds schedule raids with drug dealers too?
    To tell you the truth it is the 1st Law enforcement raid I have ever heard of being scheduled with the suspects.
    Well there was that little thing where the demonstrators in conjunction with LA government planned to close the airport. LA police pre-cleared the arrestees so no felons would get picked up by mistake.

Coming to you now isn't it.
    In a previous life, I was a plant manager at a steel processing plant. I received a call from the local "bounty hunter". He wanted to come in, the next day, and pick up one of the guys and inquired about the best method of doing this. I explained the fugative was a cranemen on 2nd shift. Typically, he would be up in a crane, but not always. I suggested he come in and immediately seek out the supervisor and ask to be directed to the craneman. ( We basically agreeded to the schedule of the raid, being "the next day" ) I did tell the supervisor to be sure to have enough craneman, but I never told him why. (Without craneman, nothing would get done.)

Two bounty hunters came in, well armed. They asked the first person they saw ( our Japanese salesman ) where the crane was. He pointed him out and the craneman was aressted. The salesman was afraid he was a "marked man" for pointing out the location of the craneman. In reality, he had nothing to fear, but we never told him.

The craneman was back at work the next day. His lawyer managed to straighten out the problem.

That was one evening I didn't work late.

When law enforcement needs to enter a business, especially a manufacturing business, they have no idea of what goes on inside the building. There are additional dangers and numerous places to hide. Merely running into a building could expose personnel to moving forklifts, over head cranes, operating equipment, etc. Pulling people out of the plant could cause various safety concerns. Especially, if you are removing people from some type of "continuous process".

You wouldn't want to remove someone from a chemical mixing process or metal casting process. This could result in millions of dollars of damage or even an explosion.

I suspect the dangers of going into a manufacturing process to arrest someone is worst than taking him down, "on the street".

Re: Photos

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    This guy giving the one finger salute looks like somebody on Lou Dobbs tonight.

HECTOR ANGEL, RELATIVE OF SWIFT EMPLOYEE: Everybody has to do what they have to do to make a living. I agree with that, that it's wrong. But at the same time, it's not, because, you know, we are human beings.
    this the one running his mouth on TV.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast