Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: schedule raids ?

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    How does that happen? Do the feds schedule raids with drug dealers too?
    To tell you the truth it is the 1st Law enforcement raid I have ever heard of being scheduled with the suspects.
    Well there was that little thing where the demonstrators in conjunction with LA government planned to close the airport. LA police pre-cleared the arrestees so no felons would get picked up by mistake.

Coming to you now isn't it.
    In a previous life, I was a plant manager at a steel processing plant. I received a call from the local "bounty hunter". He wanted to come in, the next day, and pick up one of the guys and inquired about the best method of doing this. I explained the fugative was a cranemen on 2nd shift. Typically, he would be up in a crane, but not always. I suggested he come in and immediately seek out the supervisor and ask to be directed to the craneman. ( We basically agreeded to the schedule of the raid, being "the next day" ) I did tell the supervisor to be sure to have enough craneman, but I never told him why. (Without craneman, nothing would get done.)

Two bounty hunters came in, well armed. They asked the first person they saw ( our Japanese salesman ) where the crane was. He pointed him out and the craneman was aressted. The salesman was afraid he was a "marked man" for pointing out the location of the craneman. In reality, he had nothing to fear, but we never told him.

The craneman was back at work the next day. His lawyer managed to straighten out the problem.

That was one evening I didn't work late.

When law enforcement needs to enter a business, especially a manufacturing business, they have no idea of what goes on inside the building. There are additional dangers and numerous places to hide. Merely running into a building could expose personnel to moving forklifts, over head cranes, operating equipment, etc. Pulling people out of the plant could cause various safety concerns. Especially, if you are removing people from some type of "continuous process".

You wouldn't want to remove someone from a chemical mixing process or metal casting process. This could result in millions of dollars of damage or even an explosion.

I suspect the dangers of going into a manufacturing process to arrest someone is worst than taking him down, "on the street".
    There is a difference between an Arrest warrant service and a search warrant. Yes, if you feel comfortable about taking to the business owner or supervisor on an arrest but no on a search warrant.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When law enforcement needs to enter a business, especially a manufacturing business, they have no idea of what goes on inside the building. There are additional dangers and numerous places to hide. Merely running into a building could expose personnel to moving forklifts, over head cranes, operating equipment, etc. Pulling people out of the plant could cause various safety concerns. Especially, if you are removing people from some type of "continuous process".

You wouldn't want to remove someone from a chemical mixing process or metal casting process. This could result in millions of dollars of damage or even an explosion.

I suspect the dangers of going into a manufacturing process to arrest someone is worst than taking him down, "on the street".
    magyart's not pulling wool here. Good post.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HECTOR ANGEL, RELATIVE OF SWIFT EMPLOYEE: Everybody has to do what they have to do to make a living. I agree with that, that it's wrong. But at the same time, it's not, because, you know, we are human beings.
    there are plenty of factories and farms looking for workers in Mexico, sure the pay isnt that great, but if you "just want to work" i'm sure they would be glad to have you.

The day this government allows me to steal someone else's identity for my own gain is the day I will shed a tear over this raid. This kind of attitude of "I did wrong because I wanted something so it's okay" is EXACTLY why Mexico doesn't function.

I want Swift management to get penalized as well. They didn't know my azz.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Seaboard in Guymon, Oklahoma, a company owned by Cargill did the same.....Played by the rules......I need to see that rule book!!!
    Yes, here is an example.

http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=5805593

Dec 13, 2006
    Seaboard employee accused of identity theft

GUYMON, Okla. An employee of Seaboard Foods has been arrested on an identity theft complaint alleging she used the Social Security number of a woman from New Mexico.

Police say Maria Ortiz of Guymon was booked into the Texas County Detention Center after her arrest Friday. Bail was set at 20-thousand dollars.

The New Mexico woman called police after receiving a notice of non-payment of taxes from the Internal Revenue Service arising from income earned by an employee at Seaboard's Guymon plant.

Ortiz allegedly used that woman's Social Security number for at least three years.

Identity theft is a felony, punishable by up to two years in prison, a fine of up to 100-thousand dollars and restitution.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't comment on Bounty Hunters but in law enforcement if there is a warrant out for someone's arrest it is rarely done at work. They try to get the person on the way to work or leaving work. This makes it safer for everyone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Photos

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyofshallot
    This guy giving the one finger salute looks like somebody on Lou Dobbs tonight.

HECTOR ANGEL, RELATIVE OF SWIFT EMPLOYEE: Everybody has to do what they have to do to make a living. I agree with that, that it's wrong. But at the same time, it's not, because, you know, we are human beings.
    who is this guy fingering? a co worker with whome he was pissed at?
    of ICE for raiding the place???? LOL

April
    Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:32 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jean wrote:

Yes, here is an example.

http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=5805593

Dec 13, 2006
    Seaboard employee accused of identity theft

GUYMON, Okla. An employee of Seaboard Foods has been arrested on an identity theft complaint alleging she used the Social Security number of a woman from New Mexico.

Police say Maria Ortiz of Guymon was booked into the Texas County Detention Center after her arrest Friday. Bail was set at 20-thousand dollars.

The New Mexico woman called police after receiving a notice of non-payment of taxes from the Internal Revenue Service arising from income earned by an employee at Seaboard's Guymon plant.

Ortiz allegedly used that woman's Social Security number for at least three years.

Identity theft is a felony, punishable by up to two years in prison, a fine of up to 100-thousand dollars and restitution.
    GREAT JOB Jean, that does my heart good to see the article...I used to live in the Texas Panhandle so Seaboard has always been a thorn in my side. To see anything done there at all is heartwarming.

Again with the "we are human beings". I am so sick of hearing that. Can't they come up with anything better? So old and tired.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

They are forgetting two important things: We are human also and this is our country not theirs. Our government does not deal with people as theirs does.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast