Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    lets call ICE and say THANKS and tell them TYSON needs to be next

866-347-2423
    i just did this and after i said tyson, the lady on the other end just busted out laughing

They just said on Faux news that ALL chicken plants in the US are being raided today due to the ID theft ring. Details at a news conference in Dallas at 2:30 pm today eastern time.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

I wonder how many people found out and stayed home from work or left early!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Mexican consul Andres Chao said he called authorities Wednesday morning to remind them that the law entitled every citizen of his country to speak officials from the Little Rock consulate after their arrest.
    OH PLEEZE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Pilgrim's Pride has about 55,000 employees and operates dozens of facilities, mostly across the South and in Mexico and Puerto Rico.
    Hey, I can skip the McChicken sandwich, anyday!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is very interesting news since Pilgri's Pride recently announced a possible plant closing in Ark. Hmmmmmm......Will they change things around so the ICE raids are blamed for the closing, if it does happen?

Pilgrim's pride considers shuttering El Dorado plants

Associated Press - April 10, 2008 5:45 PM ET

EL DORADO, Ark. (AP) - Pilgrim's Pride says it's told managers and workers at El Dorado, Arkansas, plants that they may close if the company doesn't see improvements in quality and a return on its investment.

More than 1,600 people work at a processing plant, a feed mill and a hatchery in Union County owned by Pilgrim's Pride. continued at
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-111378-pilgrims.html+pride
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How about they next target all the "day labor centers" get the illegals that aren't working out....and of course, sweep the jails. How about all the illegals working at McDonald's, Burger King and other fast-food chains?

Mexican consul Andres Chao said he called authorities Wednesday morning to remind them that the law entitled every citizen of his country to speak officials from the Little Rock consulate after their arrest.
    The consuls will advice those arrested not to co-operate and remain silent.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Now this is good . Bout time ICE gets backs to the big corrupt money Elites.
    BUT , With our Immigration Laws enforced there would be no need for much of this type of Raid .
    Illegal is just that , Illegal = NO Amnesty
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

MW
    I'm not going to get too excited about this just yet, not until I find out that they arrested every illegal alien working in the plant(s).

Pittsburg, Texas-based Pilgrim's Pride spokesman Ray Atkinson says the company went to ICE agents with information about identity theft at the Batesville plant.
    Of course they did. I'll bet the fact that they were under an onging investigation didn't have a thing to do with it either.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast