Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE Takes 58 Into Custody

Home page news, http://www.alipac.us/article-389--0-0.html

NBC-4 News, LA
    May 5th, 2005
    Topics: Illegal Immigration, ICE, Illegal Immigrants,
    Smuggling, california.

LOS ANGELES -- Agents from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement took 58 people into custody Wednesday at a suspected smuggling drop house, authorities said.

The Los Angeles Police Department reported the situation at 853 W. 80th St. to the federal agency about 3 p.m., said ICE spokeswoman Virginia Kice.

Kice said that 56 of those taken into custody were Ecuadorean nationals and two were Mexican.

"We can't say more until we complete the process," Kice said. "But the circumstances would suggest some kind of organized smuggling scheme. That doesn't mean we will have enough evidence, but when you have a large number of people in a house, that certainly characterizes organized smuggling."

The usual pattern, she said, is for smugglers to bring all their clients to one location and hold them until arrangements for further transportation can be made.

"When a drop house is in operation, all those people are not there just by happenstance," she said. "All those in custody will be interviewed tonight, and that should give us a sense of if it might lead to something."

and smuggling says........
    RICO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Article!!

Yes, 2ndamendsis--Smuggling is RICO!!

Take all their assets; and then deport them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree on taking their assets. That is a great idea! Any American citizen can expect their property to be seized if they are breaking hunting and fishing laws, dealing in drugs and I am sure there are others. If you deport them, the WILL be back, and I don't want our tax dollars going to keeping them in our jails. So, taking their property is a wonderful idea and should be suggested to government. These coyotes make money hand over fist bringing these people in, so hit them where it counts, in the pocket book...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

virginia wrote
    If you deport them, the WILL be back, and I don't want our tax dollars going to keeping them in our jails
    We should look at this with logic.......

1. we spend enormous amounts of money chasing them, attempting to keep them out, COURT APPT. LEGAL ADVICE, INTERPRETERS, etc. etc.

2. LESS MONEY TO KEEP THEM IN JAIL

3. AMERICANS are subject to crime by them including MURDER

I'll go for the JAIL option
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)