Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE will now provide heart surgery, biopsies and psychiatry

http://www.examiner.com/immigration-ref ... illegal-al

Immigration and Customs Enforcement has agreed to begin providing medical care that goes well beyond emergency treatment, as a result of a lawsuit filed by the ACLU. The suit alleged that ICE was not treating “immigration detainees with constitutionally adequate levels of medical and mental health care.â€

When, oh when will this insanity stop ! ! California is broke.

Sounds about like that documentary "Sicko" which is about the messed up health care system. Kind of reminds me of the part where the uninsured Americans approach Guantanimo bay and say they want free health care like the foreign detainees are getting there, only to be threatened by the guards and told to get out of there.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    Unreal. Our own prisons dont get that kind of medical.

Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    When, oh when will this insanity stop ! ! California is broke.
    Maybe they are putting microchips in them-lol. All I know is that these are $300,000.000 to 1 million dollar heart and brain medical procedures! I mean I had a chipped front tooth, and had to work just to get the filling but illegal aliens can get it for free!

driving us broke

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Sounds about like that documentary "Sicko" which is about the messed up health care system. Kind of reminds me of the part where the uninsured Americans approach Guantanimo bay and say they want free health care like the foreign detainees are getting there, only to be threatened by the guards and told to get out of there.
    It pays to be an illegal alien in the U.S. Our entire government spends all day on how to make these criminals comfortable and cater to them while driving us broke!

This is one of the many reasons illegal aliens need to be processed with a hearing within 72 hours of their arrest confirming their status and deported within 2 weeks following the Deportation Order.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    This is down right appalling!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the psychiatrists were able to hypnotize the illegals and permantly implant in their brains the mantra of "I want to go home and never come back...", I'd be all for a mental health visit for them...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€