Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

ID-AG's office accuses Jerome woman of swindling immigrants

AG's office accuses Jerome woman of swindling immigrants
    By Andrea Jackson -
    Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 1:00 am

JEROME — She promised immigrants better lives for their families, preyed on their vulnerabilities and ultimately bilked them out of thousands of dollars.

At least that’s the picture painted by a civil complaint filed by the Consumer Protection Division of the Idaho Attorney General’s Office against Celia Perez and her Jerome-based company, Perez International. Perez, a former Idaho notary public, is accused of posing as a lawyer and deceiving illegal immigrants in the Magic Valley, swiping them of their money and dreams of citizenship.

Selling services advertised as immigration and naturalization consultation, Perez allegedly committed “unconscionable conduct,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"AG's office accuses Jerome woman of swindling immigran

"At least that’s the picture painted by a civil complaint filed by the Consumer Protection Division of the Idaho Attorney General’s Office against Celia Perez and her Jerome-based company, Perez International. Perez, a former Idaho notary public, is accused of posing as a lawyer and deceiving illegal immigrants in the Magic Valley, swiping them of their money and dreams of citizenship."

Indeed, Celia Perez is a"Jerome woman" as Jerome, Idaho has a long and rich history of being a settled by many people with Hispanic surnames.

Notice how the Idaho AG's office is in a complete no holds barred mode to "seek financial justice" for each and every one of Perez's defrauded illegal alien clients. (who in no small measure were induced to seek Perez's services because she conspicuously held herself out as a "Notario Publico"--- aided and abetted by the Secretary of State of The Great State of Idaho)

I wonder if Joe T. Plumber, victim of I.D. theft would get the same five-star red carpet service from the Idaho AG's office.

consumers?

Now illegals are being called consumers? OK, some of these people are legal US residents doing footwork for their illegal pals and family members, but you know most of these "consumers" are illegal.

The Press are idiots.

I have a hard time trying to drum up compassion for people who broke the law to get here, and continued trying to beat the law by shady means of becoming legal!

Does anyone else wonder where they came up with $28,000 and $27,000?

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I have a hard time trying to drum up compassion for people who broke the law to get here, and continued trying to beat the law by shady means of becoming legal!

Does anyone else wonder where they came up with $28,000 and $27,000?
    Good one, nomas! Wonder if these are the same people who call our immigration policies unfair and say they can't "afford" to come here legally, right?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Re: "AG's office accuses Jerome woman of swindling immi

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPershing
    "At least that’s the picture painted by a civil complaint filed by the Consumer Protection Division of the Idaho Attorney General’s Office against Celia Perez and her Jerome-based company, Perez International. Perez, a former Idaho notary public, is accused of posing as a lawyer and deceiving illegal immigrants in the Magic Valley, swiping them of their money and dreams of citizenship."

Indeed, Celia Perez is a"Jerome woman" as Jerome, Idaho has a long and rich history of being a settled by many people with Hispanic surnames.

Notice how the Idaho AG's office is in a complete no holds barred mode to "seek financial justice" for each and every one of Perez's defrauded illegal alien clients. (who in no small measure were induced to seek Perez's services because she conspicuously held herself out as a "Notario Publico"--- aided and abetted by the Secretary of State of The Great State of Idaho)

I wonder if Joe T. Plumber, victim of I.D. theft would get the same five-star red carpet service from the Idaho AG's office.
    Great points John. You and I both know that Joe. T. Plumber would get the SOL treatment from Idaho AG's office and be left to clean up the aftermath on his own! Happens everyday in this country.

As far as i'm concerned, the illegal invaders and this thief deserve each other. Deport them all!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)