Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Like I said before LAPhil the figures they are using are based on equating every Latino in this country with being an illegal alien but when the idiots around you on the train drown out the sensible conversation it is time to switch cars.
    When you and LAPhil realize that you're the ones equating Latinos with illegal immigration, as if they're the only ones, when they aren't, then you might cool down, take a deep breath, and admit you screwed up.
    Thanks, Judy.

Richard and LaPhil - you are certainly within rights to your opinion, but when you turn to character assasination (like a typical liberal does), it makes the person you are trying to prove your point to tune out.

If you want to believe the fairy tale 12 million that the govt has been throwing around for YEARS now, then by all means, go ahead. I might not be 100% accurate in how many I think might be here, but I'm sure as hell a lot closer to reality than 12 million. When there are a 1000 a day pouring over the border in AZ that makes 365,000 per year. Not to say some don't go home or get deported - but that figure is staggering.

I agree with Judy about the affect of IA's anchors and I don't consider them "Americans" because their parents snuck over here on the pretense of a lie. They don't assimilate and they are nothing but a drain on this country. In my book, they are just as bad as the IA's who birthed them here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard, I figured up there were 50 million including their offspring in the US a year before the Bear Stearns report was published, now several million of them have been granted amnesty, which doesn't change the fact that they are part of the illegal immigration population.

I can see math and perhaps even language isn't your deal. Don't be embarrassed. It's not your fault. If you feel better perpetuating the lie that there are only 11 million illegal aliens in the US, that's purely up to you.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Like I said before LAPhil the figures they are using are based on equating every Latino in this country with being an illegal alien but when the idiots around you on the train drown out the sensible conversation it is time to switch cars.
    When you and LAPhil realize that you're the ones equating Latinos with illegal immigration, as if they're the only ones, when they aren't, then you might cool down, take a deep breath, and admit you screwed up.
    Thanks, Judy.

Richard and LaPhil - you are certainly within rights to your opinion, but when you turn to character assasination (like a typical liberal does), it makes the person you are trying to prove your point to tune out.

If you want to believe the fairy tale 12 million that the govt has been throwing around for YEARS now, then by all means, go ahead. I might not be 100% accurate in how many I think might be here, but I'm sure as hell a lot closer to reality than 12 million. When there are a 1000 a day pouring over the border in AZ that makes 365,000 per year. Not to say some don't go home or get deported - but that figure is staggering.

I agree with Judy about the affect of IA's anchors and I don't consider them "Americans" because their parents snuck over here on the pretense of a lie. They don't assimilate and they are nothing but a drain on this country. In my book, they are just as bad as the IA's who birthed them here.
    You're most welcome, and thank you as well.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope you're not addressing me, because I don't think I did any character assassination and I'm certainly no liberal.

That is totally unfair. It's not the fault of the anchor babies that they were born to illegal aliens, and you can't make a generalization about how they don't assimilate and are a drain on the country. How many of them do you actually know?
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    I hope you're not addressing me, because I don't think I did any character assassination and I'm certainly no liberal.

That is totally unfair. It's not the fault of the anchor babies that they were born to illegal aliens, and you can't make a generalization about how they don't assimilate and are a drain on the country. How many of them do you actually know?
    It's not fair to the US citizens who have to pay for their birth, their schooling, their medical bills, their welfare, compete with their parents for jobs or have their children compete with them for jobs and seats in college either, LAPhil.

This is no one's fault but our governments, illegal aliens and the advocacy groups that promote it. You know why California is part of the United States? You know why it's developed? Because Americans couldn't stand being crowded. That's what compelled the early pioneers to set off in little wagons with a few provisions, fight cold, heat, wild animals, Indians, mountains, deserts, rain, snow, sleet, forests, rivers and mud to get there. Some would stop off along the way and take root in the midwest or stop at the mountains of Colorado or the valleys of Arizona.

But every generation would push west for space to Caifornia, to get away from crowds. California was the end of the line. You have to understand that feeling of claustrophobia that rests deep in the soul of Americans. They can't stand this feeling of being invaded and poured upon with people who aren't supposed to be here. It suffocates them. It's the reason we have California in our country to begin with. Americans aren't Third Worlders and will never be happy or content with an overpopulated country. They never were, and we will never be. It's why we control immigration and it's also why we control our own population growth. To see this massive population from foreigners when Americans confined themselves to family planning and small families to stop population growth so there would be plenty of resources and space and jobs for the next generation only to tricked into this massive foreign population growth that's sucked it all up in less than 1 generation ... is a betrayal by our government that's beyond words to describe it.

The American People will never forgive any of the players responsible for this illegal immigration catastrophe. And that's just the way it is, because that's just way we are.

The only time you can fool an American is when we're not paying attention. Well, we're paying attention now.

It's not fair to the US citizens who have to pay for their birth, their schooling, their medical bills, their welfare, compete with their parents for jobs or have their children compete with them for jobs and seats in college either, LAPhil.

This is no one's fault but our governments, illegal aliens and the advocacy groups that promote it. You know why California is part of the United States? You know why it's developed? Because Americans couldn't stand being crowded. That's what compelled the early pioneers to set off in little wagons with a few provisions, fight cold, heat, wild animals, Indians, mountains, deserts, rain, snow, sleet, forests, rivers and mud to get there. Some would stop off along the way and take root in the midwest or stop at the mountains of Colorado or the valleys of Arizona.

But every generation would push west for space to Caifornia, to get away from crowds. California was the end of the line. You have to understand that feeling of claustrophobia that rests deep in the soul of Americans. They can't stand this feeling of being invaded and poured upon with people who aren't supposed to be here. It suffocates them. It's the reason we have California in our country to begin with. Americans aren't Third Worlders and will never be happy or content with an overpopulated country. They never were, and we will never be. It's why we control immigration and it's also why we control our own population growth. To see this massive population from foreigners when Americans confined themselves to family planning and small families to stop population growth so there would be plenty of resources and space and jobs for the next generation only to tricked into this massive foreign population growth that's sucked it all up in less than 1 generation ... is a betrayal by our government that's beyond words to describe it.

The American People will never forgive any of the players responsible for this illegal immigration catastrophe. And that's just the way it is, because that's just way we are.

The only time you can fool an American is when we're not paying attention. Well, we're paying attention now.
    I don't disagree with any of that, Judy. Ideally we should deny citizenship to those born of illegal parents, even when on U.S. soil. However, this is not the case now, and as I said before, the anchor babies aren't responsible for the actions of their parents and shouldn't have to suffer for their crimes. If your parents were criminals would it be fair for you not to have the same rights as everyone else?

I don't disagree with any of that, Judy. Ideally we should deny citizenship to those born of illegal parents, even when on U.S. soil. However, this is not the case now, and as I said before, the anchor babies aren't responsible for the actions of their parents and shouldn't have to suffer for their crimes. If your parents were criminals would it be fair for you not to have the same rights as everyone else?
    If my parents were illegal aliens, I would want to be deported with them. Being kicked out of a country we aren't supposed to be in is not suffering, and going home where you belong is not maltreatment.

Adult anchor babies, there's nothing we can do about that. But those who are still minor children need to be deported with their parents. The bill introduced into the US Congress on this issue, HB 1503 fixes this for the future and needs to be passed poste haste to stop this madness.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-1503

Any member of the US House of Representatives who doesn't support it needs to be given their walking papers on November 2, 2010.

If my parents were illegal aliens, I would want to be deported with them. Being kicked out of a country we aren't supposed to be in is not suffering, and going home where you belong is not maltreatment.
    It most certainly would be suffering! They were born here and lived here all their lives and now you're going to deport them? Are they responsible for the acts of their parents? You can't deport people who are legal citizens and have lived here all of their lives. Even if you could, are you going to tell some 16-year-old kid who has never even seen Mexico "I'm sorry kid, but you can't stay here, even though you were born here, you've lived here all of your life, went to school here, and made all your friends here. Now you have to go live in this other country because your parents came here without permission." Would you really have the guts to look that kid in the eye and tell him that? You also didn't answer my question about whether it would be fair to deny you equal rights if your parents happened to be criminals. It may not seem analogous to you at first, but when you think about it, it is.

It most certainly would be suffering! They were born here and lived here all their lives and now you're going to deport them? Are they responsible for the acts of their parents? You can't deport people who are legal citizens and have lived here all of their lives. Even if you could, are you going to tell some 16-year-old kid who has never even seen Mexico "I'm sorry kid, but you can't stay here, even though you were born here, you've lived here all of your life, went to school here, and made all your friends here. Now you have to go live in this other country because your parents came here without permission." Would you really have the guts to look that kid in the eye and tell him that? You also didn't answer my question about whether it would be fair to deny you equal rights if your parents happened to be criminals. It may not seem analogous to you at first, but when you think about it, it is.
    Yes, absolutely. I could do that without a blink, LAPhil. I don't know what the big deal is deporting a 16 year old kid with his/her parents to their homeland or why you think most of their friends wouldn't be going home with them.

Millions of US children have had to move with their parents from one location to another and leave their friends and start over. The children of the US Armed Forces can be moved every 1 to 2 years, it's why they call them Army Brats. The children of most manufacturing management move every 2 to 5 years. Children of the US State Department move all over the world ever 1 to 3 years. Even our retailers and distributors and goverment relocate families all over the damn place every day.

The US citizens of our Corporations Overseas raise their US kids there and don't bring 'em home until they change jobs, positions or retire back to the states. My husband was such a child born and raised in the Middle East by his US citizen parents who were employed in the oil industry and shipped to Saudi Arabia before he was born. He didn't live here until his parents retired and moved back to the states. He was 16. His brother was 18.

So please, do not think that a kid moving with their parents to whatever location they are moving to for whatever reason is suffering or experiencing maltreatment. They aren't. American Kids have been moving all over the United States and the World with their parents serving our country and businesses, looking for employment and new starts, pursuing new opportunities, etc., etc., etc., since before this nation was founded.

As to your question, I thought I did answer it. If my parents were illegal aliens and being deported, I would want to be and should be deported with them. If my husband's parents visas had expired before they retired and had refused to leave Saudi Arabia, they would have been deported to the US and all their offspring with them even though my husband was actually born in Saudi Arabia. He's not a Saudi citizen, he's a US citizen born overseas to 2 US citizens. Being deported to the US wouldn't have been suffering or maltreatment or not equal rights, it would have been going home.

So yeah. I could do it in heartbeat without a blink. Because they're going home where they belong where they should have been all along.

As to your question, I thought I did answer it. If my parents were illegal aliens and being deported, I would want to be and should be deported with them.
    No, you missed it again. The question was if your parents were criminals (something other than illegal aliens, e.g., bank robbers), do you think it would be fair to penalize you for their actions? If you say no, then you're not being consistent, because you seem to be saying that children of illegal aliens should be punished for the actions of their parents.

I imagine most under age children of illegal aliens would want to go with their parents if the latter were deported, so we don't disagree there. However, if a child didn't want to go with them they would have the legal right to stay in this country, provided a legal relative could care for them here. I'll say it again, anchor babies are legal under the current law, no matter how much we might wish it were otherwise.