Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    As to your question, I thought I did answer it. If my parents were illegal aliens and being deported, I would want to be and should be deported with them.
    No, you missed it again. The question was if your parents were criminals (something other than illegal aliens, e.g., bank robbers), do you think it would be fair to penalize you for their actions? If you say no, then you're not being consistent, because you seem to be saying that children of illegal aliens should be punished for the actions of their parents.

I imagine most under age children of illegal aliens would want to go with their parents if the latter were deported, so we don't disagree there. However, if a child didn't want to go with them they would have the legal right to stay in this country, provided a legal relative could care for them here. I'll say it again, anchor babies are legal under the current law, no matter how much we might wish it were otherwise.
    Deportation is not a punishment. Going home with your parents is not a punishment. Allowing children to remain behind with relatives is absolutely out of the question. You can't trust relatives to look after other people's children the same as you can their parents. Most of the relatives have too many mouths to feed as it is. How could you assure the protection of these children with "relatives"? We're not wasting money on investigating relatives as legal guardians of someone else's children. Those children are going home with their parents. Period.

What are you thinking, LAPhil? Leave young girls behind with the "uncle" thrice removed because he's got him some documents? Oh puleeze.

As to your question concerning punishing children for the crimes of their parents? LAPhil, we're deporting them to their homeland with their parents. We aren't punishing anyone. We deporting them. Their vacation here is over. They're going home. They'll have a big family union. They'll meet all their relatives. They'll go to school. Make new friends or probably meet up with all their friends they had here there. They'll explore their homeland, learn its history, culture, heritage. They'll play, have fun, help their parents, do exactly what they do here, except they'll do it there where they belong and where they should have been all along.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As to your question concerning punishing children for the crimes of their parents? LAPhil, we're deporting them to their homeland with their parents. We aren't punishing anyone. We deporting them. Their vacation here is over. They're going home. They'll have a big family union. They'll meet all their relatives. They'll go to school. Make new friends or probably meet up with all their friends they had here there. They'll explore their homeland, learn its history, culture, heritage. They'll play, have fun, help their parents, do exactly what they do here, except they'll do it there where they belong and where they should have been all along.
    Gee, it sounds like a blast! If it were me, I could hardly wait!
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Allowing children to remain behind with relatives is absolutely out of the question. You can't trust relatives to look after other people's children the same as you can their parents. Most of the relatives have too many mouths to feed as it is. How could you assure the protection of these children with "relatives"? What are you thinking, LAPhil? Leave young girls behind with the "uncle" thrice removed because he's got him some documents? Oh puleeze.
    Did you feel the same way about Elian Gonzalez?

[We deporting them. Their vacation here is over. They're going home.
    You still don't get it, do you? They're not on vacation, they are home! They were born here! They're as much American citizens as you or I. Why should they be forced out of the country they've lived in all their lives?

Allowing children to remain behind with relatives is absolutely out of the question. You can't trust relatives to look after other people's children the same as you can their parents. Most of the relatives have too many mouths to feed as it is. How could you assure the protection of these children with "relatives"? What are you thinking, LAPhil? Leave young girls behind with the "uncle" thrice removed because he's got him some documents? Oh puleeze.
    Of course. It was an absolute outrage for the US government to even consider for 1 minute assisting the kidnapping of a Cuban national, and the so-called "relatives" who kidnapped that child out of Cuba should have been prosecuted for international kidnapping and sent to prison accordingly.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[We deporting them. Their vacation here is over. They're going home.
    You still don't get it, do you? They're not on vacation, they are home! They were born here! They're as much American citizens as you or I. Why should they be forced out of the country they've lived in all their lives?
    It doesn't matter where they were born or where they've lived. Under the natural and inalienable laws of the United States, the home of minor children is with their parents, not a government, not wacko politicians or advocacy groups looking for future voters, not so-called "relatives" looking for another set of food stamps, welfare check, drug runners, prostitutes, house slaves, child laborers or any of the other sad and sundry abuses to which you're suggesting these children be subjected to if allowed to be abandoned in the US upon deportation of their parents.

The US government has NO authority, NONE, ZERO, ZIP over the minor children of foreign nationals except to deport them with their parents.

Of course. It was an absolute outrage for the US government to even consider for 1 minute assisting the kidnapping of a Cuban national, and the so-called "relatives" who kidnapped that child out of Cuba should have been prosecuted for international kidnapping and sent to prison accordingly.
    I admit that was a trick question. I thought you were going to say no. I actually felt the same way you do about it, even if it meant Janet Reno having to send the troops in at 5:00 in the morning.

I admit that was a trick question. I thought you were going to say no. I actually felt the same way you do about it, even if it meant Janet Reno having to send the troops in at 5:00 in the morning.
    Exactly. And that's the same reason why when we deport illegal aliens back to their homeland of citizenship, regardless of whatever nebulous citizenship has been clerically conveyed to their minor children, their children can not under any circumstance be separated from their natural law parents and must be deported with the family intact.

Biometric ID card

I was once a proponent of said Biometric ID card and now have decided against it. Thank you for enlightening me with this article and comments.

I'm also new here and am looking for a spell check to use as my typing is atrocious. Thanks for any help

Welcome Sinthea! Join the fun! I don't know of any spellckeck features, but don't worry too much about it. We all make mistakes, and there are times I proof read my posts, and wonder if I had too much caffine in my coffee.