Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

national ID card

i like this Idea, except for allowing millions of ILLEGALS To have one.i think it would be a good way of catching criminals also. i would rather see this happen then us to have to be searched at the airports. the goverment has so much money given to them by the illegals that they have to do something, plus its election year. plus they look at all the votes they would generate by making the illegals legal.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    First off this is about total and complete control of the US Citizens .. why can you not see this

second ~ do ya really think we have the money for all these programs and to run them

third ~ There are programs in place that the government doesnt use to fix this problem because they fail to follow our own laws ~ what makes you think this will be any differant

four ~ You can take the mark of the beast if you want, and it is. You dont have to believe in religion Good V. Bad .. but others do and they are constantly fighting a war that you do not see everyday

five ~ How damn Dumbed down are you America .. how goofy have you become that you trust this governments actions. If you want this type of control over you i suggest you move to Cuba ... because I aint going no where and I will fight this corruption to the end .. matter of fact... i will refuse to die when my time comes just to keep on fighting EVIL

I will not except this card, not now, not ever
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Without empirically provable ID in some form there is no way to tell who is who, who is an actual legal or just an illegal alien using someone elses papers. Enforcement becomes useless because there is no way to tell if someone using a set of papers is using their own.
    I have a way to to tell if someone is legal or not and it is very simple. If someone comes to America, they are supposed to be able to speak fluent English, if they don't do that, ASK THEM IF THEY ARE HERE LEGALLY!! If it turns out that they ARE here legally, then say ...."thank you and we're sorry for any inconvienience." Squad cars have computers now that can tell if your auto insurance is current when you get stopped on the highway. I believe that it is required by law that everyone carry I.D., well let police use their squad car computers to do E-Verify checks if they question someone's legal status. If that check does not verify that the person is in the country legally then INVESTIGATE. It is a very simple thing. If you don't know, ASK!! That's how you find out stuff. Not by tagging me with biometric technology that i do not want and will not accept. This is just another way that Americans are being punished for the illegal actions of invaders and Gubmint officials who have refused to do their jobs. I, however don't mind at all if you ask me if I am an illegal alien. I have the RIGHT answer. If someone doesn't have the RIGHT answer then that might be a good place to start. Get it? NOT THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!! It's against my religion.

Besides, the gubmint isn't interested in enforcing our immigration laws. They don't seem to be interested in enforcing ANY laws against the illegal aliens. If that isn't obvious by now, remember, I still have that ocean front property in Kansas and now the already low low price has actually been REDUCED!!

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    First off this is about total and complete control of the US Citizens .. why can you not see this

second ~ do ya really think we have the money for all these programs and to run them

third ~ There are programs in place that the government doesnt use to fix this problem because they fail to follow our own laws ~ what makes you think this will be any differant

four ~ You can take the mark of the beast if you want, and it is. You dont have to believe in religion Good V. Bad .. but others do and they are constantly fighting a war that you do see

I will not except this card, not now, not ever
    Exactly. No more tyranny over US citizens because the government has chosen not to enforce US immigration law.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    We need to strengthen E-Verify (which is already being done), pass the SAVE Act, send out the "no-match" letters, and restart workplace raids.

THIS will stop illegal immigration -- without the need for a national biometric card and all the implications and unintended consequences thereof.

Schumer and Graham are really playing a cynical, deceptive game here -- wanting to impinge on our privacy to try to peddle mass amnesty -- after Obama has stopped almost all effective enforcement while leaving the borders widely open.
    Well stated Populist!
    Thanks Jean. This is really unbelievable: Schumer and Graham want us to be fingerprinted and our veins scanned so he can amnesty millions of illegal aliens.

I have a better idea: ENFORCE CURRENT LAW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    We need to strengthen E-Verify (which is already being done), pass the SAVE Act, send out the "no-match" letters, and restart workplace raids.

THIS will stop illegal immigration -- without the need for a national biometric card and all the implications and unintended consequences thereof.

Schumer and Graham are really playing a cynical, deceptive game here -- wanting to impinge on our privacy to try to peddle mass amnesty -- after Obama has stopped almost all effective enforcement while leaving the borders widely open.
    Well stated Populist!
    Thanks Jean. This is really unbelievable: Schumer and Graham want us to be fingerprinted and our veins scanned so he can amnesty millions of illegal aliens.

I have a better idea: ENFORCE CURRENT LAW.
    The problem with enforcing the current law even with E-Verify is that illegals steal SS numbers that are VALID - they don't show up on E-VERIFY.

How do you plan to fix that problem? HOw are you going to deal with stolen ID and Stolen valid SS numbers if you don't have fingerprints on file in the form of biometric ID.

Remember only a valid citizen, legal immigrant or refugee would get a biometic ID. NO BIOMETRIC ID = no job.

I have already broached this subject in the past with my Reps and told them my negative opinion concerning this further encroachment upon our freedoms and rights. I guess an update with them is in order. Whatever happened to personal responsibilty in this country? We do not need the government telling us how to live or raise our children. I resent the downright condensation dripping from their noses on we the people's foreheads.

Does anyone else find it curious that two pro-amnesty Senators, Graham and Schumer, are in favor of this?
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

judyweller, with all due respect, you do not understand the criminal mind, and you place way too much faith in our government and the monied interests.

If illegals are tagged as illegals now and not deported, why would you think tagging a legal will help?

It is possible with whatever type of ID to circumvent the system, even with biometrics. One only needs to know how and a little help. (This in time of course will end, by then we are all in big trouble) With an accomplice many things are possible.

Enforce the laws on the books, why give more liberty to despots?

Do you really think it will stop with biometrics? The government will just leave us all alone?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast