Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ID: Local 10-Year-Old Gives Birth to Baby Girl

Local 10-Year-Old Gives Birth to Baby Girl
    YouNewsTV™
    Story Published: May 6, 2008 at 6:00 PM MDT

Story Updated: May 7, 2008 at 9:29 AM MDT

By Nate Eaton

It's an unbelievable story that has an entire community in shock.

Several sources confirm a 10-year-old girl from St. Anthony gave birth to a little girl on Saturday at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg.

The girl was allegedly raped by 37-year-old Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez. Gutierrez-Juaraz is an illegal immigrant who is in the Fremont County Jail on rape charges.

Gutierrez-Juarez was arrested April 29th after medical personnel alerted police that a pregnant child had come in for treatment. That child is now one of the youngest mothers in Idaho.

Counselor Matt Christensen has worked with sexually abused kids for over 10 years. Although he has nothing to do with this specific case, he's seen pregnancies affect other teenagers.

Matt Christensen, Counselor: "Children go through development stages and when something seriously traumatic hits, they tend to stop the development phases at that point."

It's unclear who will take custody of the newborn, what will happen to the ten year old, and if Gutierrez-Juarez will face charges.

The St. Anthony police department is still conducting an investigation against Gutierrez-Juaraz so officers did not want to comment on the case. They say more details may be released later.

Gutierrez-Juarez is being held on 250 thousand dollars bond. Even if he did post the required amount, he would not be released because he is an illegal immigrant.

http://www.kidk.com/news/local/18706089.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Counselor Matt Christensen has worked with sexually abused kids for over 10 years. Although he has nothing to do with this specific case, he's seen pregnancies affect other teenagers.
    Wow, a baby having a baby. This is disgusting!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gutierrez-Juarez is being held on 250 thousand dollars bond. Even if he did post the required amount, he would not be released because he is an illegal immigrant.
    No, he's an illegal criminal invader! A pedophile rapist BUM!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I can not say what I feel like saying. That is a disgusting evil man.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is disgusting, and just makes me more determine to fight to get rid of scum like that.

At the link, down the page on the left, there's a video news report of this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charge this SOB with rape and everything else that he can be charged with

I'm with Dixie - I can't say what I what to (or I'd have to ban myself).

But, the obvious punishment comes to mind - well, on second thought, I'll opt for the next one occurred to me. And I can't say that one here either...

does castration start out as the first part of the punishment

there are two videos on the TV sight, and the second report says hes
    already in trouble BECAUSE OF A SEPERATE RAPE

Is this one of those Illegals that Bush says they are bringing their values here?

This is so evil, but yet it makes me cry for that little girl

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast