Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THIS HAPPENED IN MY STATE????? Arrrggggh!!! And we're going to have a Mexican consulate here????? More of this trash is gonna move to my state!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Ex_OC, this is a story we need to use as an example to contact our Idaho Congress and the Governor to get an enforcement bill passed. I've already put this story in my favorites and am getting ready to write my letter.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in Idaho and this is the first I have heard of this...I just feel sick
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

And we're going to have a Mexican consulate here????? More of this trash is gonna move to my state!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    They're trying to open a Mexican Consulate Office in Boise.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    And we're going to have a Mexican consulate here????? More of this trash is gonna move to my state!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yes, they are. And it's been given the green light from the feds.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's an update today on this story.

By Araksya Karapetyan Video We broke the unbelievable story last night of a 10-year old girl in St. Anthony who gave birth to a baby.
    She's now one of the youngest kids in the country to become a mother.
    Residents both on and off camera were shocked and in dismay over the situation, today this is what they had to say about our story.

Jim Ker, shocked resident: "I think there's a lot of sick people out there."

Holly Theisen, upset resident: "Somebody would end up getting hurt by me if that was my kid and I'd probably go to jail."

Kaity Dolezal, shocked 15-year old: "It's really sad a 10-yearold gave birth after being rapped."

Theisen: "That's a ten year old. That's a baby and baby shouldn't be having babies anyway."

Shynne Angell, upset 19-year old: "She should be outside playing with other kid. For something like this to happen to her I feel bad for her."

Ker: "They're not old enough. Shouldn't have kids raising kids."

Dolezal: "I'm fifteen. Can't imagine getting close to doing something like that."

Theirsen: "Disgusting . It's sick. It's sad. It's kind of embarrassing to our town even.'

Lyle Rumsey: "I don't think anything is wrong with our town. I just think something's wrong with that person."

That person is this man, 37-year old Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez.
    Juarez is actually an illegal immigrant, and is now behind bars in the Fremont County Jail on other rape charges.
    Since we broke this story exclusively yesterday, we've been checking with sources throughout the North Valley for more information.
    The criminal complaint against Gutierrez-Juarez says the rape of the 10-year old happened between November and January. As we told you last night the girl gave birth at Madison Memorial this weekend and both mother and child are doing well.
    If convicted the illegal immigrant could face life in prison, a $50,000 fine ,or both. Whether he ever serves anytime behind bars will be up to the judge who if he places him on probation, could deport him.

State Health and welfare officials say it's up to a judge to decide who has custody of the victim.
    There was a child custody hearing which say have involved this case yesterday, but records are sealed.

The state, city and county are not willing to comment at this time.
    But the question still remains, why wasn't any action taken sooner.

If you'd like to share your opinion on this story, please email Eyewitness News at yourturn@kidk.com
    http://www.kidk.com/news/18749314.html

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicie

Yes, they are. And it's been given the green light from the feds.

Hello "Wreath" waving here
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Ex_OC, this is a story we need to use as an example to contact our Idaho Congress and the Governor to get an enforcement bill passed. I've already put this story in my favorites and am getting ready to write my letter.
    I just checked in here AFTER I SPENT about an hour writing to my Idaho State Senator, Russell Fulcher, about this and other things that pertain to Idaho as well. Hahahah. GMTA, Tiny!!!

I also asked him for the email addies of Crapo, Simpson, and Sali/or their aides who I can start forwarding Idaho news to (especially for Sali who is against the Mexican Consulate in Boise). I would think he would have their DIRECT EMAILS. I hope he gives them to me. They NEED TO KNOW WHAT WE KNOW.

Wish me luck!

Oooh, I forgot to ask Fulcher for Otter's email addy!!! I will do that next. Sen. Fulcher is so good about responding to emails from his constituents. I'm sure he will respond to me.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast