Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: see?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMerrill
    why intelligent people would rather just squalk about illegal immigration than understand it.
    what do you mean by that? are we, the people that are opposed to "illegal aliens" the squalkers? and what is there to understand?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Thank you

Watchman;

And get a look on your driver license. Is that your name?

Mamie inquired:

what do you mean by that? are we, the people that are opposed to "illegal aliens" the squalkers? and what is there to understand?
    What I am saying is that without the macroeconomic foundation you will not understand chief Chamberlain's complaints about the feds doing nothing. These attacks at me explaining that infrastructure to you indicate you would rather just hope complaining on a website will get something done.

And Mr. Magoo; the reason I continue getting paid for my intellectual property is because it really does work.

Regards,

David Merrill.

This is becoming a waste of my time. What you don't know, don't care to know and probably will discount in a condescending manner is that non-descript citizens are willing to fight for our country and we are mad as double l hockey sticks about the illegal invasion.

The sleeping giant is waking up and sites like ALIPAC and projects like MinuteMen are serving their established purpose.

If you think we're just venting, then you don't know Mr. Gheen and his accomplishments in his home state.

Now ... who hasn't do their homework.

I'd suggest we all stop replying to Mr. Merrill .. he's just looking for fodder for his theories. Let's not supply him any more.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

okay

See? That is exactly what I am talking about. You think the Bankers' Holiday is a "theory"? Do you think the gold fringes are an urban myth?

That is what I am trying to understand here. What is it that is so contradictory about facts and history to whatever the mission statement is around this website?

There is some kind of perspective problem. Citizens of the United States have filled the shoes of the illegal immigrants (German Nationals) of 1917 since 1933. That really seems to be the problem. I think maybe that is what has not sunk in very well yet. You are an illegal immigrant in the eyes of the feds (agents of the foreign Treasury). That makes a very interesting equation in itself.

But you do not seem to care if I prove that until next Thursday right from the Congressional, Federal Reserve bulletins and even from The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt. You do not seem to fathom that keeping these people out of the country is dishonest banking practices because of a growing account deficit with our Chinese and Mexican neighbors. This 'denial' is very interesting and I am sure quite detrimental to about any cause.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Is that it then? Forget that we owe others. We can fight for this country back and forget about the account deficit? That is why a couple of you just want to turn a blind eye on obligations. No wonder kidnapping Americans is turning into a major Mexican industry. You think ignoring facts and history is going to make this allright?

Everyone!

I have re-read this board and find some clues that may be helpful to our achieving the mission of: compelling our government to enforce US immigration law, prosecute all violators and return aliens to the country of origin.

I believe what David Merrill is trying to say is with respect to the later two of prosecuting all violators and returning aliens to the country of origin are major taks to achieve because of the powes and forces behind the problem that led to it.

Some believe there is a conspiracy on the part of the government to dissolve the United States and one means to achieve that was over-populating the United States in a manner that reduced the standard of living of American Citizens; created excessive unemployment in certain strategic areas; resulting in a large welfare state of Americans; with foreign nationals running our businesses while we await a modest government check in the mail to buy food and keep the lights on.

Some believe that the present national debt controlled by foreign entities is part of the means by which to control the property and assets placed as collateral against those loans which would be our gold presently in the custody of the Federal Reserve System and all other properties belonging to the United States and the people of the United States who may like any debtor decide to call is due and not extend the terms of the debt.

Some believe that due to the present personal debt the largest in American History creates a similar issue for individual citizens at the same time that the government debt is the largest in American History.

Citizens pay the government debt. Citizens pay their own debt. Citizens pay both the government and their personal debt. Citizens pay government debt with taxes on income and their personal debt with the remainder of the income after taxes are paid. Unemployed citizens do not have income. As this number rises simultaneously with interest rates over time more and more citizens will not have income to pay either. There are very few nest eggs; rainy day funds for such "rainy days" because while both government and personal debt has increased dramaticaly to the highest levels in American History, savings have declined to their lowest level in American History.

The key reason for the high government debt and the high personal debt and the low personal savings is illegal immigration that has kept millions of Americans out of work; kept wages depressed while the cost of living has increased with energy costs, inflation of real estate, fuel prices, medical costs, medical insurance costs, and local and state taxes which in most areas across the country have increased every year.

The paradigm is: the cost of living and the financial burdens of American Citizens has increased dramatically while their earnings have declined. This is a spiral downward, for the worse, and represents a total decline in the American Economy. A "few" illegal immigrants would not cause this condition. "Massive" illegal immigration causes this condition. It has been allowed by our government with full and complete knowlege of the consequences on the American People.

What has happened is not a natural event. It has been devised, calculated and until now kept secret. The ONLY way this could have happened was through a complete abandonment of laws passed by Congress many years ago to prevent it. To prevent it simply required the diligent performance of the Executive Branch to execute and enforce American Law. It has done the contrary, the exact opposite, to achieve the present condition of the United States.

For What Purpose?

This did not happen out of stupidity.

This did not happen out of neglect.

This did not happen out of miscalculation.

This happened on purpose.

Why?

We been sold out.

Who are the entities that will gain from this.

We know:

Ford Foundation financed the beginning of La Raza.

Kelloggs advises and supports La Raza.

The new Secretary of Commerce is Carolos Gutierrez, supposedly born in Cuba, came to US on a holiday, thereafter his family "settled" in Mexico City, the capital of Mexico, the city where Vincente Fox is most of the time. Gutierrez worked for KELLOGG'S in Mexico City, started out as a truck driver and in 10 years was running the ENTIRE MEXICAN BUSINESS. We know how business is conducted in Mexico. 15 years later, he is running the entire KELLOGG COMPANY.

Is he educated? Where did he go to school? What theory of business, theory of politics, theory of socio-economics did he learn or subscribe to. Why become a United States Citizen and move to Mexico City to work at what? Driving a truck? Why would any family leave the United States to move to Mexico City where the best opportunity for their son was to "drive a truck"?

He did an amazing job as CEO for Kelloggs? How did he achieve that? How were these remarkable earnings achieved? Illegal labor? Outsourcing operations? Expanded international markets? Genetically modified grain research? It is an amazing story....with so little known about the man.

We need information on Carlos Guiterrez. As Secretary of Commerce, he holds a very powerful position in the United States regarding all business matters. My belief is that his allegiance would be or could be to the nation that promoted him, which was not the United States, but the nation of Mexico, where he actually grew up and became successful while IN MEXICO, not the United States.

The connection between Kelloggs, La Raza and Gutierrez is very disturbing to me not to mention the Ford Foundation's role in establishing and financing through 501 C 3 status, the National Council of La Raza.

There is also a link between Alberto Gonzales and La Raza. I'm trying to find it. We know they are close, but I believe closer than the reports would indicate.

The President of La Raza used the term in a press release concerning the recent passing of a civil rights leader named Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzales, "I stand on the shoulders of" referring to Gonzales and other civil rights leaders of the day (late 60's and 70's). Alberto's parents are Maria and Pablo Gonzales so no direct relationship unless a relative.

Alberto Gonazales when speaking to La Raza this year at an awards ceremony, said "I stand on the shoulders of" referrng to La Raza.

"I stand on the shoulders of".

Twice found--La Raza about the death this month April 05 of Roldofo "Corky" Gonzales and Alberto R. Gonzales, Attorney General of the United States TO La Raza in March of 2005.

Coincidence or another piece of the puzzle.

United States Senator Ken Salazar from Colorado was asked by Alberto Gonzales to make favorable comments at Gonzales confirmation hearing. When reporters asked about their relationship. they were "mild acquaintances."

Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzales was buried in Colorado.

Rueben Salazar was involved in this Chicano Movement and shot by a police officer. Rueben Salazar was from Colorado.

Jose Angel Gutierrez, founder of La Raza Unidas and Rudolfo "Corky" Gonzales fought for control of the Chicano Movement in Dallas in the 1972.

Guiterrez prevailed and Corky returned to Colorado.

Is this coincidence or a piece to the puzzle.

Salazar, Gonzales, and Guiterrez.

All famous names from the Chicano Movement all from Texas and Colorado--all tied to the National Council of La Raza.

Question: Why would Gonzales aske a junior Senator from Colorado, Ken Salazar, with whom he barely knows to appear at his Confirmation Hearings before the United States Senate Judiciary Committee for Attorney General of the United States?

Question: What does the phrase "I stand on the shoulders of" mean? Is this a common phrase among Chicanos? I've never heard it before in my life and now I've seen it twice: once by La Raza about Corky Gonzales and once to La Raza by Alberto Gonzales.

Is it possible that these three men were members of the Chicano Youth Movement and this phrase "I stand on the shoulders of" is part of their code of the organization. Are these three men the proteges of this La Raza movement whose goal then and now is to re-take the Southwest Territory of the United States for Mexico as Aztlan?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

David, you are referring to a time in history where immigration was needed and immigrants welcome to perform work and develop new territories. There are no new territories. Our society is not in a development phase. It is in a "maintenance" phase. Some call this a sustainable phase. In a sustanable or maintenance phase, illegal immigration does not contribute, it drains. Our society is being drained by illegal immigration which has caused national and personal debts to rise and well-bring to decline.

There is no benefit to the Treasury of illegal immigration.

There is no benefit to the economy of illegal immigration.

There is no benefit to off-shore entities holding our debt, UNLESS their intention is to take control of our country!

See?

If they are involved in this massive illegal immigration into the United States, which its destructive consequences, then this fits a piece of the puzzle into it.

And they will be held accountable. Destroying the maintenance level of a society as a back door means to gain political power through massive violations of law in the United States will not fly here and anyone who thinks that is possible has made a miscalculation.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Whew

Go away for a few days and hell breaks loose! Well Mr. Merrill, personally, when I go fishing, I like to catch something tasty. Personally, I don't care much for barracudas. Nor do I like slimy, stinky bait.

Yawn, maybe you should throw your line elsewhere.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

perspective

Dear Judy;

If that were the case, there would be no immigration, legal or not. Why do they want to come here if there is nothing to gain? They are coming here for an impoved way of life. However I would not credit it as a Mexican takeover of America. More like a collections process. Like I have indicated, America has not been what people think of her since at least 1933. There was quite a bit of dissent about the New Deal in action, but not so much as to say we have been sold out. And as far as it being secret - not true. Albeit most people have no federal repository handy.

Like you say:

There is no benefit to off-shore entities holding our debt, UNLESS their intention is to take control of our country!
    And I am saying that happened - Treasury takeover - back in March of 1933. Need proof? For one, Title 12 U.S.C. §§95a-b. Look how the Secretary has as much power as the President. Americans had to turn in their gold and gold certificates. People were accused of hoarding.

I have been addressing the very narrow scope of police chief Chamberlain's complaints about the federal government being so inert and unresponsive to complaints.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Dear David,

The immigrants come on the BELIEF that their lives will be better. For some, this is true. For some, compared to the types of jobs and pay in their country, this creates a new opportunity for them compared to what they have. They are not Americans. Their objective is personal. They come, steal a job from an American. They now have income at the expense of the American. In their mind, they've pulled a "fast one". Just like a pick-pocket. The illegals are not here for any reason other than to increase their personal income. Increasing their personal income compared to Mexico at lower rates than Americans, has now dropped the national wage and salary index or wealth and prosperity index of the United States. Illegal immigrants don't care about the future of the United States or the American People, because they owe allegiance to their Homeland.

That is why they are alien and not under the jurisdiction of the United States. They are under the jurisdiction of foreign governments. I suppose to take this line abit further, they are under the control and direction of foreign governments to whom they have clear allegiance, legally and culturally.

They are not contributing as proponents claim, they are draining the nation of the United States for their own personal gain and to the benefit of foreign governments encouraging massive migration to the United States for this sole purpose.

What is going on has nothing to do with the individual immigrant, they are merely pawns in the plan to demise the United States and break the will of the American People.

The argument of what is legal with respect to immigration is directed solely by US Immigration Law which is very clear. We are a sovereign nation and who we allow into the United States is our sovereign right and our sovereign right alone. No other country has any role in this matter, not Mexico, nor any member of the UN, nor any Official at the UN.

We are closed to outsiders until such time as we grant permission to enter. That is the law and has been the law in the United States.

If business interests wish to increase migration into the United States, the only legal means by which they do it is to have increases approved by the United States Congress, subject to the Will of the American People.

Business interests have circumvented this process.

Government has allowed them to circumvent this process.

Foreign governments knowing that the US Government has abandoned the Rule of Law encourage their citizens to migrate to the United States.

They have chosen the path of infiltration over confrontation.

Proponents of illegal Immigration have no interest in the immigrants, only their COLLECTIVE NUMBERS to effect an infiltration of foreign nationals imbedded deep in our society for political purposes.

The massive illegal immigration into the United States has nothing to with improving the US Economy, the opposite occurs and everyone in power knows that; has nothing to do with improving the lives of Americans or the immigrants, the proponents could care less about both. It has only to do with changing the political power of the United States.

That is both indisputable and irrefutable.

agreed

Dear Judy;

The immigrants come on the BELIEF that their lives will be better. For some, this is true. For some, compared to the types of jobs and pay in their country, this creates a new opportunity for them compared to what they have. They are not Americans. Their objective is personal. They come, steal a job from an American. They now have income at the expense of the American. In their mind, they've pulled a "fast one". Just like a pick-pocket. The illegals are not here for any reason other than to increase their personal income. Increasing their personal income compared to Mexico at lower rates than Americans, has now dropped the national wage and salary index or wealth and prosperity index of the United States. Illegal immigrants don't care about the future of the United States or the American People, because they owe allegiance to their Homeland.
    For the most part I agree but without any spin like they "steal" a job from an American. They have come here to increase their personal income but if you were them, likely you would be tempted too. Now what you may not remember was years before we started using the term "account deficit" we used "trade deficit". It is nothing new. I remember how cool it was back in high school, to get down to Mexico and come back with the car loaded with great stuff for dirt cheap.

So I like the points you make, but they are very American biased. To me they make my point quite well. Americans have been getting four or more things from others and only giving back two or three. When there was confidence in the dollar and its dominance over the peso that never really manifest in problems. And that was when the feds enforced illegal immigration code.

So I will not repeat myself about the account deficit. But the Federal Reserve is talking about it every few days lately. And that usually means something is going to develop. For sure it explains why the feds are more wary about MinuteMen than illegal aliens.

Business interests have circumvented this process.

Government has allowed them to circumvent this process.
    Exactly. What I have been saying is that what you call government has been the Treasury since 1933.

We are closed to outsiders until such time as we grant permission to enter. That is the law and has been the law in the United States.

If business interests wish to increase migration into the United States, the only legal means by which they do it is to have increases approved by the United States Congress, subject to the Will of the American People.
    That is not positive law. It is colorable law. That was my reference to the inside cover of any USCA code book. That event was March 28, 1861 and since then the Congress is only convened under the "extraordinary occasions" clause of the Constitution. Not a de jure Congress.

Regards,

David Merrill.