Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

David, the word "steal" is not used lightly. A legal immigrant may be taking a job away from American, but he is doing so legally which removes the criminality. When you take something illegally, whether it is a job, a wallet, a loan, a social security number, an identity...in the United States we call that "theft" or "stealing".

Compliance with the Rule of Law is what makes the distinction.

Yes, I'm quite sure the Federal Reserve is quite concerned about the Minutemen. If I were them knowing their Chairman has lied to the American People about the benefits of illegal immigration for at least the past 5 years claiming "it is healthy for the the US Economy", I'd be packing my bags and heading to a safe place outside the borders of the United States. They have lied to the American People about illegal immigration. The gig is up. They are traitors to this nation in every sense. They alone are responsible for the national debt. They issued the money and made the borrowings.....not the American People.

And examination will prove that vast portions of that debt was money paid to foreign governments encouraging illegal immigration as well as to the aliens who have tapped into government services, programs unprepared for these NUMBERS, and increased the national debt.

No entity in the United States is more fully aware of these indisputable irrefutable facts THAN the Federal Reserve, all its Board Members, and of course its Chairman, who I understand told a reporter in a televised interview that he "does his best thinking while taking a bubble-bath".

The fact, which I already knew, that the Federal Reserve is more worried about the Minutemen than MS-13 Gangs from El Salvador illegally entering the United States through Mexico, and once here raping, murdeirng, mutilating Americans says it all.

We have been betrayed by the Federal Reserve, its Board Members and its Chairman. These individuals are traitors of the American People at the highest level of treason. These people are not stupid. These people are not negligent. These people don't make miscalculations with respect to the matters of balancing the books and keeping the money supply of the United States in check.

This debt has been deliberately created to arrive at the exact point we are now, to attempt to change the political power of the United States.

They did make one mistake. They forgot about the Americans.

This is the United States. We are the Americans.

We not only decide what happens here, We control what happens here.

They are traitors and will be held accontable for every dollar of unncecessary debt they accrued to the United States as a result of illegal immigration and all its participants.

They didn't know when to quit. Just like drug junkies.

They went too far, have now been exposed and will be prosecuted for their actions.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegal immigrants don't care about the future of the United States or the American People, because they owe allegiance to their Homeland.

That is why they are alien and not under the jurisdiction of the United States. They are under the jurisdiction of foreign governments. I suppose to take this line abit further, they are under the control and direction of foreign governments to whom they have clear allegiance, legally and culturally.
    that's exactly why the government of the United States cannot grant amnesty to "illegal aliens" -- there is no jurisdiction or allegiance, nor is there any constitutional authority for it -- ANY legislation for amnesty is PRETEND LEGISLATION, the very thing complained about in the 'Declaration of Independence'

". . . He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our Constitution and unacknowledged by our laws, giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation . . For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from Punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States"

the President and Congress of the United States has no more jurisdiction than President Abraham Lincoln did in his "Emancipation Proclamation" freeing the slaves in the "rebel states" -- they were under the jurisdiction of the Confederate States of America. He even admitted there was no "constitutional" authority for it, it was a "military necessity." Had he not been assassinated, the Supreme Court would have overturned it finding it "unconstitutional"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

time will tell

They did make one mistake. They forgot about the Americans.

This is the United States. We are the Americans.

Time will tell.

However I find the paranoid spin is consistently stultifying. It is all right there in the Federal Reserve Bulletin. Sure. Fractional Banking is dishonest. That is easy. But all that conspiracy theory just does not wash in the light of day.

The illusion of sovereignty is probably much more dangerous than subjugation. I have seen jural societies come and go.

I have been speaking about an internal individual paradigm shift. Into a place where one can be effective by utilizing the federal register as a court of competent jurisdiction making a simple three-word judgment and decree; order to show cause. Using the federal register the way it is intended.

That there is a big conspiracy behind the feds and Minuteman confrontation is an illusion, easily confirmed by rumor. But when it really gets right down to the players, they dissipate like phantoms. The evidence is not to be found in the record. That is because it does not exist. I have access to the records. Then the whole thing comes out into the light and the reasons behind certain actions come clear. Just by reading the bulletins.

The Minutemen are vigilantes taking the "law" into their own hands. That is dangerous. The Mexicans are in danger and the feds will protect them. It is not a takeover of America. At least there is no way to ever prove it under proper rules of evidence.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Mamie--then these are definitely subversive and traitorous acts, clearly impeachable offense at the highest levels of Congress for EVEN CONSIDERING IT! Both the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives are filled with attorneys who have attorneys on their staffs and there is a legislative research group in both houses solely to ensure that this band of pay boys and pay girls follow the basic rules of our land when introducing NEW legislation. They are subject to the Constitution which I have found to remain to this day a remarkably clear document. Prior to introducing legislation they are to study the Constitution and understand it.

Instead, they have collectively ignored it.

It's now time they read it once every night before they go to sleep so that when they wake up and walk in their office, they know the limits of what they may or may not do.

Furthermore, before any law comes into effect, the President of the United States is required to sign it before it becomes law. He has the benefit of the United States Justice Department, the supposed authority as a body on federal law and our constitution. If the President signs any of these bills should they pass, given his complete abandonment of the Rule of Law with regards to controlling our borders and prosecuting offenders, then he should be impeached. Impeaching a President is clearly something we know how to do if the conditions warrant.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

latency

The problem is that people have to care.

John Suthers is now attorney general that Ken Salazar went to Washington. But in late '96 Suthers was finishing up his second four year term as a district attorney. I filed his local oath of office (county) with a certificate of fact from the secretary of state saying he had never filed his oath in her office.

That was the day John Suthers quit. He would not explain why he would not finish out his term. He had been running a vacant office for nearly eight years.

But do you see how I did that? I used his local oath against him. His own testimony.

But now he is acting attorney general. At least he doesn't bother me anymore. I can still indict him because I am a court of competent jurisdiction and already tried him. My point is that people don't care. They don't seem to understand the mechanics of fidelity bonding and oaths of office.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Guys, please

Ever heard of a blowfish?

When Mr. Merrill decides to come down to earth and speak clearly and not in riddles, WHY are you wasting your time and letting him get to you? Stop taking the bait!

Mr. Merrill, the people here are good people and you obviously are very lonely and are very unhappy with your life. Well that is not our fault.

If you want an honest and open debate, then stop with the riddles and high and mighty talk. I have no use for this. It is boring.

So Mr. Merrill, I noticed that you did not answer my question. What are you fishing for?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

David, then you do understand. I thought so.

The President of the United States takes an Oath of Office every four years as does the Vice President of the United States as did the current individuals on the steps of the Capitol Building, the same Oath of Office they swore with their hand on the Bible 4 years earlier.

The current President and Vice President of the United States now have TWO counts of Oath of Office to be examined by their actions during the past 4.5 years.

Does ANYONE think given what we know now that they have upheld their Oath of Office or deliberately, willingfully, and in a conspiratorial manner violated that Oath by failing to enforce and execute US Immigration Laws?

This would include:

1) failing to control the borders

2) failing to prosecute immigration criminals at all levels

3) failing to protect and defend the territory of the United States, otherwise referred to as the Sovereign Jurisdiction from foreign aggression within our borders

4) failing to protect the health, safety, and general welfare of the American People

5) faiing to enforce US Labor and US Civil Rights Law

When your JOB that you swore to perform in front of at least 200,000,000 Americans whether they watched it on the news or on one of the channels as the Oath itself was made, is to perform at minimum the above 5 simple tasks in order to fulfill your Oath, and you do NOTHING, you violated that Oath. You lied. You said you'd do your job, and we relied upon that, when in fact you haven't, and I believe we can prove you had NO INTENTION of honoring either the Oath in 2001 or the second Oath in 2005 when your legal obligation was to fullfill them both.

The President does not have an Option to control our borders, prosecute immigration criminals, fail to protect our sovereign territory, fail to protect the health, public safety and general welfare of the citizens of this nation, or fail to enforce US Labor and US Civil Rights Law.

He doesn't have a CHOICE on this.

He has a SWORN DUTY!

No different than a soldier who fails to execute a direct order because it is his duty to follow orders.

No different than a soldier who fails to show up with his unit because it is his duty to show up with his unit.

The President is afterall the Commander-in-Chief of the United States. He knows his duty and what the word "duty" means.

When you swear to uphold the US Constiution and American Law, then you have subscripted yourself by free choice and a free election to that Duty.

If you fail to do it, then you have breached the Oath of Office, are no longer fit to serve the American People and therefore must be removed from Office.

So, WHERE is the United States Department of Justice? They are afterall likewise sworn officers of the people of the United States. It is afterall that Department's specific duty to control our borders, prosecute immigrant criminals; and enforce US Labor and US Civil Rights Law.

So, tell me, what's going on these days in the United States Department of Justice? I can picture Comey now....like a deer in the headlights, not knowing which way go or when....cause he don't know just how close these headlights are to him, his boss, and the entire Justice Department. These attorneys are PAID to enforce our laws vigorously and without regards to race, religion, or ethnicity.

BTW: You know, don't you, that the aliens involved in the Wal-Mart case were European illegal aliens, not Mexican, Hispanic or Latino.

Is that not ironic to you?

To my knowledge, that is the SOLE prosecution of this Administration since this President took his first Oath of Office in 2001.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this point.

Blowfish

So Mr. Merrill, I noticed that you did not answer my question. What are you fishing for?
    Seems obvious to me that David is waiting for us all to realize how much more superior he is than we mere mortals. As in the Church Lady "just a little bit superior"!

I believe he is fishing for Blowfish. Waiting for us all to blow our tops, lose our focus and debate the issues he cares to bring to the forum. These issues, while having merit, cannot be addressed at this point on this forum.

We are desperately focused on taking the "entire sandwich" to coin a phrase from Magoo, and work on it "one bite at a time".

If David refuses to come down from his place on high, then he is not adding to those who are attempting to actually do something.

All talk and no action. I suggest David, that you take a break, get some fresh air and breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deeply, in and out. It is good for you and perhaps you will see that unless you change the ground something stands on, you probably won't change the thing.

If you refuse to help us in our attempt to take action, please stop your attempt to annoy, delay and side track us in our mission. We have repeatedly told you what that mission is. You refuse to accept it and your continuous cycle of babble is not helping us.

All talk and no action will not change our purpose. We need to stay on track and do what we can NOW. You are either in or out in our attempt. All talk and no action does not help anything change.

It's time for you to get down off your high horse, put up or shut up! I for one couldn't care less what you have to say next.

loopholes

Dear Judy;

The President does not have an Option to control our borders, prosecute immigration criminals, fail to protect our sovereign territory, fail to protect the health, public safety and general welfare of the citizens of this nation, or fail to enforce US Labor and US Civil Rights Law.
    There are a couple problems on the federal level with this presumption. Mainly that the Constitution has been on the "extraordinary occasions" clause since July 4, 1789. Check the Congressional Records for verification. I may have some images in a library somewhere.

The best route to pressing oaths of office is to be certain they are filed correctly. According to the Constitution(s). I am not sure about the President but it is probably there. Probably with the Library of Congress. You might be able to pin him intentionally running a vacant office. Especially if you can get an oath from when he was governor of Texas. That would prove he knows and knew how to file it. His own testimony is preferable.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Mamie--then these are definitely subversive and traitorous acts, clearly impeachable offense at the highest levels of Congress for EVEN CONSIDERING IT! Both the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives are filled with attorneys who have attorneys on their staffs and there is a legislative research group in both houses solely to ensure that this band of pay boys and pay girls follow the basic rules of our land when introducing NEW legislation. They are subject to the Constitution which I have found to remain to this day a remarkably clear document. Prior to introducing legislation they are to study the Constitution and understand it.

Instead, they have collectively ignored it.

It's now time they read it once every night before they go to sleep so that when they wake up and walk in their office, they know the limits of what they may or may not do.

Furthermore, before any law comes into effect, the President of the United States is required to sign it before it becomes law. He has the benefit of the United States Justice Department, the supposed authority as a body on federal law and our constitution. If the President signs any of these bills should they pass, given his complete abandonment of the Rule of Law with regards to controlling our borders and prosecuting offenders, then he should be impeached. Impeaching a President is clearly something we know how to do if the conditions warrant.

It's amazing how Abraham Lincoln knew the Constitution before he became President, he said

"The people are the Masters of both Congress and Courts, NOT to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!"

The Confederate States of America fought against the 'federal government' to defend 'states rights,' 'property rights' and they fought against a 'federal empire' -- the south lost and now the whole country's losing. If you want to know where America is headed just look at where she's been.

I got interested in the unCivil War when I was doing research on my ancestors -- I was shocked to learn the "truth" and see how history is repeating itself IF we let it.

President Abraham Lincoln violated the Constitution and took the Confederate States of America by force . . Adolf Hitler concluded that the road to power lay not through force alone but through legal subversion of the Constitution
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"