Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What's in those containers on that big Ship?

And what else besides that Chinese junk comes into this country in those cargo-tainers? I know that illegal Chinese aliens have been smuggled in. Do we know that a terrorist attempt won't be made by smuggling in anthrax or something in with the toys and kitchen utensils and smelly textiles sent by the Chinese?
    My son's father works at the State Port and at Sunny Point Military Ocean Terminal. If you think for one minute that the workers are not aware of what could happen you'd be thinking wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another thing!

Anthrax-maybe.But here in the Bay Area they have been found to have a new strain of Hepatitis previously unknown here.Let's not forget Bird Flu either as a real possibility.
    You forgot to add that dreaded disease: assinine-itis! Usually only gotten from hanging around too many politicians. Perhaps we should have William vaccinated!

Dear William. He's such a great Political Pooper Scooper!!!! It's a dirty job and thank God he's willing and more importantly, able to do it!!

acquiescence is approval

Dear Readers;

Juniusjnr wrote:

...And, pardon me for being dumb, but even after it was so graciously spelled out for me, I still don't know what it means. All I know it that it isn't good for any government to be spending way more money than it collects. Seems to me that what we need is a simplified system of letting the people know what is going on right under their noses.
    After I wrote about defining the problem properly is the best way to find the solution. I had pointed out that things are happening by notice and grace. Meaning they tell us what is coming down the pike and after 30 days notice in the federal register, acquiescence is approval.

I was cryptic and blurted about the final rule and Turnaround Tuesday. But some of you caught it and responded as though the USA (namely the Clinton administration) owed the Chinese for being a major contributor - moneys that could no longer be on the books. But Clinton still owed the Chinese and on the public record by law was required to 'crash' the Eastern Market instead. Well that is no way to pay them back for contributing to a successful reelection campaign. I noted the Chinese acquired state-of-the-art rocket technology in launching numerous satellites for the Iridium (Y2K-proof) system that maintained the international banking systems through that touchy moment. Do you think they took those satellites down after Y2K? Anyway, don't be surprised if you find the federal government allowing Chinese into the USA as well as Mexicans. And if you are worried about bird flu maybe you should consider that China now has the rocket technology to get nuclear warheads anywhere in the world. [So what are we gonna do? Stiff them for our tab?]

That is what the account deficit is forming - obligation to perform; obligation to share our lifestyle with "lesser" foreign folks like Mexicans. To share the energy and wealth. http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs ... efault.htm

Here is one way to portray the 'bigger picture'. Did you know that the Secret Service is Treasury? It's true. And the US has not had a Treasury since 1921? You probably know that but do not think of the simple implications. The Treasury is composed of private banking (Federal Reserve) interests and UN combinatorial organs and mathematics - International Monetary Fund and International Bank for Reconstruction and Development are both UN organs - World Bank. Those guys in suits and sunglasses with the earpieces are bank agents assigned to protect assets pledged collateral upon the national debt (with the central bankers). The Secret Service protects the President and the White House as the primary assets.

So if you think the federal government is obligated to preserving the domestic wishes about illegal foreigners in priority to the commitments to the account deficit, then you probably also expect that this 25% account deficit is collectible in paper FRNs. No. These people who have been allowing America to run up a tab, giving more than they get back for years, they have to eat too. So they collect in what FRNs get. Not FRNs.

Juniusjnr quoting (who?)

Thanks to Clinton and the other idiots who run this country the Chinese now have so much money invested in our country that if they pulled it out it would ruin us.
    When that investment comes due under claim, then the lifestyle must be shared a bit. If you seriously look at yesterday's Federal Reserve Board article then you should be able to discern that for every four things America gets from the world, America is only giving three. There you have it in a nutshell why these foreigners have a legitimate claim to this soil.

Regards,

David Merrill.

OK David, are you saying you think that we will either have to cave in and give our nation away or fight off the whole world because we let stupid people who didn't care about this country run it?

I, for one, have lived in a third world nation for long enough to see that I never want this country to be one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what I am saying

OK David, are you saying you think that we will either have to cave in and give our nation away or fight off the whole world because we let stupid people who didn't care about this country run it?
    What I am saying is the only long-term solutions come from proper problem identification.

But I am not surprised that people get ruffled on the way.

There were $3t in Federal Reserve Certificates (probably genuine) intercepted on the way into Switzerland. The interception was likely to avoid a collapse of the FRN. So I suggest you get yourself ready for some serious reality checks.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/topofthehour ... oryId=3274

See? There is something wrong about transporting that kind of cash. Something wrong with transporting fake certificates too. If the certificates were fake then they could be easily negated. So I deduce the certificates were probably as real as any Federal Reserve Certificates - they are all counterfeit anyway*. [Actually something is really wierd about the article so be careful... cast iron boxes? Do you know how big those boxes would have to be to carry that much in cash notes?]

Regards,

David Merrill.

* I spoke to a fellow jailed for counterfeiting. I told him to require his attorney to ask the court, "How do you counterfeit counterfeit money?" It worked. The district attorney lost all his computer equipment and had no evidence against him.

Now Dag-Nabbit! I don't like to put on this Moderator Hat, but I am. Lets try to keep on topic for the forum. This forum is dedicated to the problems caused by illegal immigration. I agree that the New World Order is a problem. So is the IMF, the UN, and Clinton's hemmroids can effect World Peace too. But they are not the focus of this forum.

We can't solve all the Worlds ailments. We do have a chance to solve Illegal Immigration if, IF, we stay focused on our goal. Currently we are under the Media Microscope because we oppose them and the puppets in a do-nothing Congress. If they can spin what they find here to make us look like whackjobs they will, and they will do it in a flash.

Illegal Immigration might be only a single bite out of the NWO sandwich, but let's finish chewing this bite first. We don't want to choke from too big a bite.

Very interesting article.

But bogus money has been being made all over the world for years. I lived in Egypt in the 1990's and counterfiet hundred dollar bills, fifty dollar bills and twenty dollar bills were the subject of countless US embassy alerts.

I was under the impression that is why all these new multi-colored bills were being distributed and the others were being destroyed.

I understand that the problems must be identified before they can be solved but you have totally lost me again as to how this applies to illegal immigration and why we can't stop it.

I know that money is at the root of every single problem that arises in this country. And now you are telling us that we are looking at the wrong end of the money trail.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

as I said

When that investment comes due under claim, then the lifestyle must be shared a bit. If you seriously look at yesterday's Federal Reserve Board article then you should be able to discern that for every four things America gets from the world, America is only giving three. There you have it in a nutshell why these foreigners have a legitimate claim to this soil.
    So do you really wonder why the federal government is only giving lip service to stop illegal immigration? They are just appeasing squalkers. That's all.

$$$

Money may not buy happiness but it sure can buy illegal driver's licenses, IDs and social security cards for ILLEGAL immigrants.

How can we stop the passage of HB 1183 regarding in-state tuition for ILLEGAL immigrants?

stop bill

Refusal for Cause in the federal register.

What state? I am presuming it is federal but have not found any hits yet.

http://mlis.state.md.us/2003rs/billfile/HB1183.htm

Is that what you are talking about? Looks like Maryland Senator Del Goldwater's bill two years old without any senate action:

Synopsis:

Providing that an employee of a special taxing district may enroll and participate in health insurance benefit options under the State Employee and Retiree Health and Welfare Benefits Program; requiring that the governing body of a special taxing district pay specified costs to the State; and requiring that the governing body of a special taxing district make determinations relating to subsidizing specified employees of that special taxing district in the Program.
    It is difficult to convince me that illegal immigrants would be considered some kind of special employees of special taxing districts (fictional overlays) just to give them money. That a senator could get away with that kind of paying out money to illegal aliens. But then again with the scenario I have been painting...

Problem is you already asked for it and if the bill passed two years ago, you already got it. Notice was already made and you missed it. No Refusal for Cause. Acquiescence was approval of the offered terms.

History by Legislative Date

House Action

3/21
    First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
    Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Delegate Goldwater) Adopted (118-0)
    Referred House Rules and Executive Nominations

3/24
    Re-referred Health and Government Operations

3/26
    Re-referred Appropriations
    Hearing 4/1 at 1:00 p.m.

4/5
    Unfavorable Report by Appropriations

Senate Action

No Action
    It looks to me like it flunked an April 1, 2003 hearing.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast