Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo
    Now Dag-Nabbit! I don't like to put on this Moderator Hat, but I am. Lets try to keep on topic for the forum. This forum is dedicated to the problems caused by illegal immigration. I agree that the New World Order is a problem. So is the IMF, the UN, and Clinton's hemmroids can effect World Peace too. But they are not the focus of this forum.

We can't solve all the Worlds ailments. We do have a chance to solve Illegal Immigration if, IF, we stay focused on our goal. Currently we are under the Media Microscope because we oppose them and the puppets in a do-nothing Congress. If they can spin what they find here to make us look like whackjobs they will, and they will do it in a flash.

Illegal Immigration might be only a single bite out of the NWO sandwich, but let's finish chewing this bite first. We don't want to choke from too big a bite.
    I agree. While most of us are political junkies, we have to keep in mind that the average Joe Sixpack is not. All politics is Local. To get the support, we must focus on the things which Joe Sixpack can relate to.

We try to take the large globalist issue on and we will have so many gators up our butt we will never have time to drain the swamp. Our opponents use incrementalism, and so must we.

exactly

Common law.

"...saving to suitors, in all cases the right to a common law remedy where the common law is competent to give it..."

P.S. Sorry DonQuixote;

You are so far behind in that incrementalism... well, I would never follow you in that logic.

I agree. While most of us are political junkies, we have to keep in mind that the average Joe Sixpack is not. All politics is Local. To get the support, we must focus on the things which Joe Sixpack can relate to.
    That is the enjoinder of positive law jural society. That is UN charter law in action.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... apter1.pdf
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... apter2.pdf
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... apter3.pdf
    American’s Bulletin 1995 METRO 1313 article

DonQuixote, I know exactly what you are saying and I couldn't agree with you more. Throwing fifty cent words at twenty five cent minds just doesn't cut it. Trying to make other people look foolish or throwing around big words strung in sentences that don't even make sense definitely doesn't endear them to our cause. A spokesperson has to have the ability directly to speak to the people, not down at them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMerrill
    Mr. Magoo seems to want to regard these "illegal" immigrants competing for jobs and basically the same food and energy "we" wish to keep for us and ours. But he wants to evade the topic of macroeconomics. That is unrealistic in my opinion. And again I cannot avoid the pun, Mr. Magoo, myopic.
    [Heavy Sigh]

Kind Sir,

Please refrain from reading my mind, as you are not a mindreader.

Down to specifics, this thread started on an article which defined the topic for this thread. in New Hampshire an illegal alian was arrested using trespassing laws. The reason trespassing laws were used was that if immigration laws were used, the suspect would be turned over to ICE, who we know from past history, lets them go.

Nowhere in the article was macroeconomics mentioned.

My focus is not Myopic. my focus is not on competition for food and jobs. My focus is on illegal activity, willful ignorance by the Government of illegal activity, and attempts of Government Officials to reward illegal activity by misappropreation of tax revenue. BTW, that is the same as the focus of the entire forum.

The UN, NWO, IMF, World Banking, Macroeconomics, etc. combined together are a real threat. And, yes it is a war with them we face. BUT, Wars are won one battle at a time. Our battle is illegal immigration.

Another way to look at this:

What you keep discussing is a 6 foot sub sandwich filled with layers consisting of the UN, NWO, IMF, World Banking, Macroeconomics, etc.. WE are a web forum discussing illegal immigration, or 1 bite of that 6 foot sub sandwich.

If we try and eat that whole sandwich in 1 bite . . . we are gonna choke on it! That, kind Sir, is not a myopic view. It is a view based in reality.

Re: exactly

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMerrill
    Common law.

"...saving to suitors, in all cases the right to a common law remedy where the common law is competent to give it..."

P.S. Sorry DonQuixote;

You are so far behind in that incrementalism... well, I would never follow you in that logic.
    I am aware we are behind.. a long ways behind. People have been asleep in this country for way too long. I remember the days some of us were preaching about these things 25 years ago, and EVERYONE called us crackpots. But the tide is turning, people are starting to take notice.

I am uncertain if incrementalism is prcisely the correct word for what I am trying to say. However it is partially correct, as in order to correct things as bad as they have been allowed to get, we would have to turn a LOT of peoples world completely upside-down. Attempt to deal with the whole problem in one bite, and we have seen NO resistance compared to what we would see. This has to be handled in stages and segments. Getting some changes made in imiigration policy is just one of them. While I am concerned about the other facets of the problem, and comment upon them in other forums, here I focus upon one facet. If nothing else, focusing on this ONE issue could give us a leverage point.. stir up enough national outrage that some cages in DC get rattled, which will only make the rest that much easier to deal with.

There are plenty of other facets to the problem which one could attack, but few which can get the average man's attention and understanding as this facet. Once ya get the "mob" riled, it is then just a matter of pointing them where ya want them to go. Getting them riled enough to shake their apathy is the hard part.

watchdog

Down to specifics, this thread started on an article which defined the topic for this thread. in New Hampshire an illegal alian was arrested using trespassing laws. The reason trespassing laws were used was that if immigration laws were used, the suspect would be turned over to ICE, who we know from past history, lets them go.

Nowhere in the article was macroeconomics mentioned.
    And there you have lost your argument.

This is about energy. The management of wealth.

From Training Manuel 7905.1:

Energy

Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed as economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Both are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?

In 1954 this was the issue of primary concern. Although the so-called "moral issues" were raised, in view of the law of natural selection it was agreed that a nation or world of people who will not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence. Such people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent.
    I consider a watchdog an "energy accounant". The dog has never encountered somebody at the door who just comes in abusing the "pack" - the family. But instinct keeps the dog wary enough to carry on a defensive scene. Only because there is only so much energy to go around.

Beware.

If we try and eat that whole sandwich in 1 bite . . . we are gonna choke on it! That, kind Sir, is not a myopic view. It is a view based in reality.
    I am nobody. This is just internet yarn.

Regards,

David Merrill.

David,
    it would be appropriate for you to include the credentials of this manual and the place where it can be authenticated.

Although I'm in partial agreement with you, I feel that you've left out the other 1/2 of the equation===WATER.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

David:

I agree that you might have some important points to make about our crisis. Right now we are addressing illegal immigration which is the new slave trade. If we are not careful, we may all become the slaves so to speak.

I would like to make a few suggestions to you in good faith since you obviously want people to understand what you are saying.

1. Exclude any comments like Myopic or "You dont get it" to your audience. Insult the audience and the audience is gone. Try not to sound elitist, you may have studied the issue but that does not matter much if you lose your audience.

2. Try to use simpler language and metaphores to condense the length of your posts. You will also find that people digest info better if it is broken down into a series of small paragraphs.

3. Try to never use large and uncommon vocabulary words especially in a row. I know that if I say the words Matricula Consular then I just blew away 90% of my listeners. If I say a Mara Salvatruca Al-Qaeda supporter using a Matricula Consular Card... well, that would be the end of most conversations.

Once again, I think you have some points and information to share but you need some work on your presentation style.

Kind Regards,

William

catalyst

Cool!
    Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:31 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David,
    it would be appropriate for you to include the credentials of this manual and the place where it can be authenticated.

Although I'm in partial agreement with you, I feel that you've left out the other 1/2 of the equation===WATER.
    I do not feel that "leaves out" energy because water is a catalyst.

A compounding factor.

Alipac; you are already the slaves - you were grouped into the 14th Amendent back in 1868:

I agree that you might have some important points to make about our crisis. Right now we are addressing illegal immigration which is the new slave trade. If we are not careful, we may all become the slaves so to speak.

Regards,

David Merrill.

I do not feel that "leaves out" energy because water is a catalyst.
    My goodness, David........how did I know you were going to say that?

Great example: most people would NOT understand that. Energy + Water---now who wouldn't quickly grasp it?

Now.....how about the "manual's credentials?"

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast