Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Illegal Alien Dad taunted ex-girlfriend after boy's death, complaint says

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Dad taunted ex-girlfriend after boy's death, complaint says

Dad taunted ex-girlfriend after boy's death, complaint says
    July 13, 2012 4:45 pm •
    ED TRELEVEN | Wisconsin State Journal |

Court interpreter Liesl Monroy, left, speaks with Jesus A. Castillo-Dimas, charged with first-degree intentional homicide, on Friday in Dane County Circuit Court. At right is lawyer Gina Bosben.

After running over and killing their 2-year-old son with his SUV, Jesus Castillo-Dimas laughed at his former girlfriend and taunted her as she kneeled over the dead boy's body.

"There's nothing you can do now, neither one of us are going to have him now," Castillo-Dimas said to her, according to a criminal complaint filed Friday. "I told you you would pay for it."

The complaint charged Castillo-Dimas with first-degree intentional homicide for killing Yandel Castillo-Castillo and three counts of attempted first-degree intentional homicide for trying to kill his ex-girlfriend, Maria del Rosario Castillo-Castillo, and her new boyfriend, Miguel A. Menendez-Ruvalcaba.

Dressed in a suicide prevention smock, Castillo-Dimas, 30, appeared Friday in Dane County Circuit Court, where he was ordered jailed on $1 million bail.

Assistant District Attorney Mary Ellen Karst said she asked for high bail to keep him from posting bail, then being deported by federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which has Castillo-Dimas on a hold as an illegal immigrant. Karst said she wanted to be sure Castillo-Dimas remains in Dane County so he can be prosecuted.

The criminal complaint tells a gruesome story.

Menendez-Ruvalcaba told Fitchburg police that not only did Castillo-Dimas run over his own son with his SUV and strike the boy's mother, he backed up and ran over Yandel a second time.

Police officer Doug Heimerl, who was among the first on the scene, described seeing the boy's crushed head and his body still under the rear driver's side tire of Castillo-Dimas' Ford Explorer.

Castillo-Castillo knelt over the boy, crying, blood on her face and clothing. Menendez-Ruvalcaba was restraining Castillo-Dimas, Heimerl saw, and saying over and over, "He's the one who was driving, he's the one who did this."

Officer Denise Miller, also at the scene, heard Castillo-Dimas say in English, "I love her," and "She spent last night with him and I love her."
    According to the complaint:

Menendez-Ruvalcaba told Fitchburg police that he was returning from lunch with Castillo-Castillo and her son when Castillo-Dimas followed them into the driveway at 2111 Red Arrow Trail. He confronted Castillo-Castillo about dating Menendez-Ruvalcaba, then said, "You are all going to pay for it."

Turning to Menendez-Ruvalcaba, Castillo-Dimas said, "You will see what's going to happen to you, you will see."

As Castillo-Castillo and Yandel walked up the driveway, hand in hand, the boy started to say, "Pa, pa, pa, pa," and Menendez-Ruvalcaba turned to see Castillo-Dimas drive toward the pair and hit them. He said he watched in shock as Castillo-Dimas put the SUV in reverse and run over his own son again, leaving him with severe head injuries.

Castillo-Dimas then emerged from the SUV with a knife in his hand and began to stab Castillo-Castillo, telling her, "I'm going to kill you."

Menendez-Ruvalcaba fought with Castillo-Dimas, trying to grab the knife, but in the process was cut badly on his right hand and stabbed in the abdomen. He held Castillo-Dimas down for police and watched as Castillo-Castillo kneeled over the boy saying, "You killed our son, you killed our son."

That was when Castillo-Dimas laughed and taunted her.

Castillo-Castillo, in court Friday wearing a neck brace and being pushed in a wheelchair by members of the district attorney's staff, was hospitalized with a cut that just missed her carotid artery, Dr. Angela Gibson of UW Hospital told police. She also had a deep cut on her head, Gibson told police.

Read more: Dad taunted ex-girlfriend after boy's death, complaint says
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So many Americans have no idea how many satanic barbarians are intentionally being let into our homeland to overthrow us. And if they succeed and Americans are overthrown then this kind of disrespect for children and human life, that permeates Central and South America with their murder rates many times higher than those in the US, will become our nightmarish norm.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After running over and killing their 2-year-old son with his SUV, Jesus Castillo-Dimas laughed at his former girlfriend and taunted her as she kneeled over the dead boy's body.

"There's nothing you can do now, neither one of us are going to have him now," Castillo-Dimas said to her, according to a criminal complaint filed Friday. "I told you you would pay for it."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is NOT abnormal behavior for Mexicans. The sooner America gets it, the sooner we can repel this invasion.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I suppose this is those famous "family values" they are always praised for

It is almost like they say here I am I can do what I want and you can't stop me..
    It would be a shame if he was just deported which is a possibility
    and will return with a new name and no record to start all over again.