Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien sexual attack of 13 year old girl in Phx

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... t0901.html

Man arrested for attempted sexual assault of 13-year-old
    Lily Leung
    The Arizona Republic
    Aug. 31, 2007 02:04 PM

An undocumented immigrant in Peoria was arrested Thursday after an incident in which a man tried to force himself on a 13-year-old girl at a Fry's supermarket, authorities said.

Mike Tellef, public information officer for the Peoria Police Department, said the suspect, Javier Ramos, 23, was booked on charges of kidnapping, attempted sexual misconduct with a minor, and aggravated assault on a minor. He also had an outstanding warrant for driving on a suspended license.

As the victim exited the ladies' room at the Fry's on 7455 W. Cactus Road, she was grabbed and forced to the floor by a man who forced his way into the bathroom, Tellef said.

Police reported several people at the supermarket heard the victim's screams.

When the restroom door was opened, the assailant ran out and several witnesses followed him, Tellef said.

One witness snagged Ramos as he tried to get into his car, leading to a scuffle, Tellef said. Ramos escaped the struggle after kicking the witness, a man, in the stomach.

The suspect tried to evade officers by going to homes asking for work, but police said a witness who recognized him grabbed Ramos and held him until police officers arrived.

Hi SenorKylNoMa,
    Illegals' sexual assaults against minors are fast becoming the norm, the favorite past-time for illegals.

So, to be culturally sensitive (or whatever the politically correct term is), watch for scumbags like Hillary, Ted Kennedy and other flaming leftists to change the laws to accomodate the desires of illegals.

Under full implementation of the North American Union, our entire constitution goes away, and the orders of whoever the dictator happens to be (probably Hillary) will prevail.

May I submit that under the NAU, "former" illegals will be treated like heros and children will become fair game for these dirtbags.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

This is truly getting more and more frightening everyday. I mean, these predators are grabbing young girls right out of the restroom in a major store??? They're truly sick.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

This happened in the UK at a supermarket but not by an illegal. After I heard about it, I thought I would never go into a restroom alone or let kids go in alone. We live in a really sick world.

Glad they caught this guy!

Restrooms

Many a time I've used the restroom at Fry's Marketplace. They don't have ones with several stalls; just a single restroom (one for men and one for women). They are usually located behind the pharmacy in the employee area. The risk of getting caught is great. It's not like it's off the beaten path where no one could see him or close to an exit door. They would also have to pass the customer service counter. So it was probably also the thrill of getting caught. Sick as they are.

I watched EXPOSE on pbs last night.NPR gave a report about how immgrants both legal and undocumented were being mistreated in DHS detention "prisons" their word not mine.

They asserted some detainees are held for years in detention.It was a biased propoganda report and I am shocked PBS would air such a obvious LIE !

I think you can watch the show on the PBS web site but I warn you your blood pressure will hit the stratosphere !

I wrote them a long,detailed email demanding EXPOSE do a story about the effects on citizens by Illegal Aliens which by far outweighs any concerns I have for Aliens being incarcerated !

I mentioned the 27 rapes this mth. of children and gave a few examples also murders,drunk driving,diseases such as TB & Chagas which are deadly and chagas is entering our blood supply since it cannot be detected with testing.

I am ANGRY and will continue to write and write to anyone and everyone as I know you all are doing too.

Just wanted to share this and thought you might want to view the video and or contact PBS.........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

One good thing about this report is that people on scene got involved and not only stopped this young girl from being raped but went out and caught the guy for the police.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We live about 45 minutes outside of Phoenix, and just this past week alone, the jr. high school our daughter attends, sent home two warning notices of incidents which occured involving male suspects described as speaking only spanish and driving vehicles with Mexican license plates.

In the first incident, the girl was being forced into a vehicle when, thank God, a man biking saw what was going on and intervened. In the second, the suspect had gotten out of his truck and only got frightened off when the girl began screaming and running toward a nearby home for help.

Keep in mind that both of these incidents occured on heavily traveled roads and in plain view of anyone who just happened to be passing by, yet these individuals were not deterred by that.

The second incident occured a block away from where my daughter and a few other kids were waiting for the same bus and his direction of travel meant he had to have driven right past them first....leading my husband to ask my daughter "And, I shouldn't have to take you to and from the bus, again why?

These things occur out here.....and I'm sure elsewhere....all of the time and it's horrifying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The suspect tried to evade officers by going to homes asking for work, but police said a witness who recognized him grabbed Ramos and held him until police officers arrived.
    Just another day in the life of an ILLEGAL ALIEN looking for work to support his family. Right Ramos?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn