Illegal Alien Shot and Killed by Border Patrol After He Went For Agent’s Gun

By Cristina Laila
Published October 4, 2022 at 6:33pm

El Paso, Texas – Border Patrol agents assigned to the Ysleta Border Patrol Station fatally shot an illegal alien on Tuesday.

According to reports, the illegal alien went for an agent’s gun before he was killed.

The FBI is on the scene investigating, according to Fox News.

Via Fox News reporter Bill Melugin: “A migrant in custody in Border Patrol’s El Paso, TX sector has been shot and killed after he allegedly went for a Border Patrol agent’s gun near the Ysleta station, the BP union tells me.”

Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
·
Follow

BREAKING: A migrant in custody in Border Patrol’s El Paso, TX sector has been shot and killed after he allegedly went for a Border Patrol agent’s gun near the Ysleta station, the BP union tells me. FBI on scene investigating. I am awaiting further info/details from CBP.
@FoxNews

5:47 PM · Oct 4, 2022

According to a statement from Customs and Border Protection, “One person in custody was shot and transported to a local hospital for evaluation and treatment.”

Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
·
Follow

Replying to @BillFOXLAStatement from CBP very light on details, only confirming an in custody shooting involving Border Patrol agents.

6:44 PM · Oct 4, 2022

“The incident happened while the alien was in custody,” said Brandon Judd, who is a Border Patrol agent and the president of the National Border Patrol Council union that represents more than 18,000 agents, according to Sara Carter. “The alien was in custody and went for one of the agents guns. Two agents fired on the illegal alien. He was killed. The FBI is on scene now conducting the investigation.”

Joe Biden’s open borders policies are deadly.

2 million illegal aliens just walked across the border last year yet the Biden Regime insists the border is secure.

Biden will welcome over 5 million illegal aliens across the open border in his first two years in office — an impeachable offense.

DEVELOPING…

Illegal Alien Shot and Killed by Border Patrol After He Went For Agent's Gun (thegatewaypundit.com)