Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Morganelli said the subcontractor was a Virginia-based company which claims the men were individual contractors.
    I read this on the home page and know this story is about BOA but somebody prosecuting these cases aren’t doing their job.

Let’s see, how about tax evasion, fraud, and a few other charges,
    ANY COMPANY that hires subcontractors, or contractors, has federal law requirements that must be meet before they can pay, or be payed those states Virginia and Maryland. were not excempt as of 2003
    1) To show workers comp,
    2) Show liability insurance
    3) Report the pay out to the IRS, every time. with a fed Id number for both parties.
    If theses guys where illegal then the prosecutors aren’t doing the job, the crime rolls back to the person that is having the work done in the first place. There is no loop hole to the workers comp or taxes.
    Most banks financing the (homes) jobs don’t even ask for this proof but its time they start. Affidavits need to be shown and I have to show them on all jobs. for any one person on the job from the GC all the way down to the guys that scraps the pieces of Grass to the dumpsters. I have to provide this info and so should all the companies using illegals, or those companies should be closed. I GET SO TIRED OF HAVING TO FOLLOWING THE RULES BUT THESE OTHERS DON’T.

What is the Company in Virginia, why is it not named?

I think these employers need to held responsible for hiring these people. It is illegal to hire illegal aliens and someone needs to enforce this law. Same goes for banks and others that enable them to function in our society. Seems to me if we enforce this law and all these wealthy business owners start doing a little time in jail and get hit with very hefty fines this problem would soon take care of itself. If a person cant show legal papers they don't get the job. It would be the responsibility of the person applying for the job to show proof they are legal. It might be already, I'm just not sure, but the law should be that NO ONE be hired without a legal SS #. And we need a system where as the number can be run and be verified. I think your SS # should be some how hooked to your finger print so there is no doubt who's number it is so they cant be forged or stolen. I'm sure there is someone out there, a lot smarter than myself, that can figure out a way to make all this work. If we don't figure all this out and soon, our children will have no future.

Morganelli said two of the men were able to get Bank of America credit cards under a new program where the bank does not require social security numbers or a credit history to open an account.

The cards listed the men's names with additional last names.

Two illegal aliens with BofA credit cards, in a variety of last names. Imagine this multiplied by all the illegals in America. Imagine illegals charging their cards to the max, and then skipping on back to Mexico. I wonder how long it will take before BofA realizes they are going to 'bankrupt' themselves.

Isn't there something illegal regarding providing services to one group of people with different requirements than providing the same services to a different group of people ?
    i.e. no social security numbers required?
    Or is BofA aiding and abetting criminals with stolen SSN?

Recently I talked to a lady from Fort Blevior and under the new housing contract for the military base, workers are allowed to enter the houses without someone being home and non of the workers speak english. How would you to come home and find someone in your house who doesn't speak english? And this is on an army base.
    The Feds are really going after illegal aliens working on military bases. You need to get your friend to report this to ICE.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    USAmom, WELCOME!!!! We all agree 100%, this stuff needed to be enforced in the first place, but business and lining the pockets of business or government is more important, apparently, to our elected officials than our laws, and what Americans think, that is why we need more people, like yourself to voice that to them.

They cannot ignore us if there are millions speaking up.

Stay with us and bring more fed-up Americans with you.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

USAmom, Lots going on here, glad to have you with us, United we stand!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just applied for a Bank of America credit card so I can close it and send them back the cut up card with my letter of disapproval

Figure a letter with a cut up card draws more attention than a letter by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    I just applied for a Bank of America credit card so I can close it and send them back the cut up card with my letter of disapproval

Figure a letter with a cut up card draws more attention than a letter by itself.
    ROTFLMAO
    You're a hoot!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by duece212

Good luck closing the credit card out. I closed two accounts in writing. They just kept sending me those CC checks every month. I finally just reported it stolen and refused a replacement card.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast