Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    RED ALERT HERE!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-154518.html

Frankly I am surprised that the cost is only 100 million. When you see illegals occupying the most expensive specialties of the hospitals such as neonatal and ICU.

Now it is not only cost that is at stake. My 80-year old mother fell and injured herself and was admitted to a S. Fl. hospital. She underwent an operation which was successful. However, while getting better she contracted MRSA from a hospital staff member. Actually several others did on her floor as well. She became very ill and was moved to the ICU. She was there less than a week and was still on breathing assistance when I happened to overhear two nurses discussing some patient moves on the ICU. I soon pieced together that my mother was going to be moved out of ICU to a floor with lesser care. Her condition did not merit the move but the ICU unit was full and she had to be moved to make room for someone else. That someone else was an illegal alien from Haiti. The patient was also an 80 year-old woman, just fresh from her family stealing her way here to the US for free medical treatment. Of course I don't need to tell you what I did next but my mother stayed where she needed to be. Someone else who probably didn't have anyone to look after them was moved so the illegal got the care that a citizen was denied.

There is a double cost to this, first we pay for the illegal's treatment and second, the hospital was in a special taxing district so my family paid thirty years of taxes to support that hospital. So soon, Obama and the rest of them will tax all of us to pay for illegal's health care.

One more thing. When I was a young boy some 50 or so years ago, my parents didn't have health insurance. We paid our way if needing any doctoring.
    "and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12