Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One day on my day off I saw a woman on the ground and another beside her so I stopped. She barely spoke English and I asked if I could call rescue for her. She begged for the police not to come and one did show up. There was a man who stopped who spoke Spanish and I understood what they were saying. She even asked what hospital to take her to. We had a hit and run case and the pedestrain hit was an illegal who also requested the same hospital as the other illegal which I found odd as it is a private hospital several cities away. Incidently the driver of the car was an illegal who had children in her car and I think DCF was called.

They also like going to Aventura Hospital which is a private hospital which is a private hospital and if it is something non life threatening they tell them to go to Jackson and give them directions. The illegals get angry and call the police to complain only to be told the same thing as the hospital told them. This is a regular occurence.

Jackson Hospital stopped dialysis for those who were uninsured as they are broke. One third of their patients were illegals. Jackson South also complained that over 28% of their patients were uninsured and if you know the demographics in that area you will know a large percent of them are illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Source of information?

Where does Mr. Rueben get this figures from? Do Florida hospitals ask their patients if they are illegal aliens? Do Florida hospitals fully treat indigent patients because of state law or do they do so voluntarily? In New Jersey the law requires hospitals to fully treat indigent patients which has put several into bankruptcy. I suspect most of these indigent patients are IAs but have no way of knowing for sure. This drives up the cost of health care for those who are able to pay because the hospitals have no recourse except to charge more to make up the difference. Its like puttting a tax on hospital care. This isnt' the same in all states; in Pennsylvania, for example, hospitals are only required to stabilize indigent patients.

Re: Source of information?

Quote Originally Posted by artclam
    Where does Mr. Rueben get this figures from? Do Florida hospitals ask their patients if they are illegal aliens? Do Florida hospitals fully treat indigent patients because of state law or do they do so voluntarily? In New Jersey the law requires hospitals to fully treat indigent patients which has put several into bankruptcy. I suspect most of these indigent patients are IAs but have no way of knowing for sure. This drives up the cost of health care for those who are able to pay because the hospitals have no recourse except to charge more to make up the difference. Its like puttting a tax on hospital care. This isnt' the same in all states; in Pennsylvania, for example, hospitals are only required to stabilize indigent patients.
    Hospitals know as they ask for a SSN and illegals don't have it unless they stolen or fake ID. They also may have a TIN. Tourists will say so and often have health insurance while out of the country. Often times illegals will say they are so they don't try to get any money from them. They also know that the hospital won't call ICE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Illegal Aliens Cost Floirda Hospitals $100 Million

Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    Copperman says hospitals can't let them die on the street. That is something hospitals won't allow.
    ========================

A good friend of mine in Florida has been observing illegal aliens from Cuba and ALL OVER South America get FREE medical on the dole in Florida for DECADES.

All they have to do is fly into Miami, Int'l, take a taxi, and tell they taxi driver they are having a heart attack.

Thirty minutes later they are admitted for whatever surgeries they couldn't get back home, at public American expense.

They get well, then go back home.

Ongoing for decades. All the politicians from the Senate to the Congress to the local PD and hospital administrators get paid to look the other way.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick

They also like going to Aventura Hospital which is a private hospital which is a private hospital and if it is something non life threatening they tell them to go to Jackson and give them directions.
    ==================================

I have a timeshare just up the road from Aventura on HWY 101/1A. Haven't been to it since 2001. Last time I was there there were so many illegal alien Cubans I couldn't even communicate with the hotel staff.

Haven't stepped foot in Florida since. Just like California, those that can flee the Miami region have already done it.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME

They also like going to Aventura Hospital which is a private hospital which is a private hospital and if it is something non life threatening they tell them to go to Jackson and give them directions.
    ==================================

I have a timeshare just up the road from Aventura on HWY 101/1A. Haven't been to it since 2001. Last time I was there there were so many illegal alien Cubans I couldn't even communicate with the hotel staff.

Haven't stepped foot in Florida since. Just like California, those that can flee the Miami region have already done it.
    It is not the Cubans there but South Americans people from other Spanish speaking countries. Cubans get legal residency when they make land due to the wetfoot dryfoot policy so they are not illegal. Alot of the Cubans who came before the 80's learned English and got an education. Those ones live all over South Florida and you wouldn't even know it. In Aventura those that get arrested that are illegals are most often from South America and that police department does call ICE about them. ICE also picks up illegals there on a regular basis but many of them are also Eastern European and Israeli. My daughter knows about it as she works for the Aventura Police Department.
    Where exactly is your time share? I live in unincorporated Miami Dade County where I have Aventura to the east of me and North Miami Beach areas to the south of me. I am east of I-95 and west of Biscayne and between Ives Dairy Rd and Maimi Gardens Dr.

Where exactly is your time share?
    ==============================

SOLARA SURFSIDEâ„¢
    8801 COLLINS AVENUE
    SURFSIDE (MIAMI), FLORIDA 33154

It has been more recent than 2001. More like 2005. I have also stayed in the Miami Westin.

Can you explain to me why all the business in that part of the world is carried out in Spanish?

Also, are you a big Mel Martinez or Marco Rubio fan?

Thanks.

They are arrogant people who think we should cater to them. I get them back every chance I get when they start speaking Spanish to me. I just reply in one of the 4 foreign languages I speak and it really catches them off guard.
    I know where Surfside is but I do go there. I go to Sunny Isles at times and feel comfortable there as there are alot of Eastern Europeans there and I was raised in that culture.
    I was not a fan of Martinez as his office did nothing to help me with an immigration issue and the office staff was rude. They all spoke Spanish is front of us so my daughter and I started speaking Russian and we got dirty looks. As for Rubio I don't trust him at all. He flip flops alot and you cna never tell which way he will go. Personally with all the corruption there is with Cuban politicians I don't trust any of them. Their first loyalty is to fellow Cubans followed by other Hispanics and not what is best for this country.

They (Martinez/Rubio Cartel) are arrogant people who think we should cater to them.
    ==========================

Thanks again.

You are correct.

I know you have been to the Aventura Mall International Food Court. I would almost go back there just for that.

NEVER RIDE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IN FLORIDA!

FYI: http://immigrationcontrolflorida.com/

Re: Illegal Aliens Cost Floirda Hospitals $100 Million

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    A good friend of mine in Florida has been observing illegal aliens from Cuba and ALL OVER South America get FREE medical on the dole in Florida for DECADES.
    I remember an article I read back in the late 90's about "foreigners" flying into NYC airports and going directly to the hospital that specialized in their ailment.

They did their research beforehand and knew how to work the system to receive the treatment they needed on American taxpayers dime!

I've searched for that article more than once but can't seem to find it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast