Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens Criminal Activities Increasing In America:

Illegal alien charged with slashing man’s throat on New Year’s Eve:

Dave Gibson
    Immigration Reform Examiner

"On Saturday, police in Patterson, New Jersey, arrested Saul Velasquez, 42, and charged him with first-degree assault, after he allegedly slashed another man’s throat at a New Year’s Eve party."

"The victim, Sergio Perez Lopez, was taken to Putnam Hospital Center and required 13 stitches to close the cut on his neck. He told police that as he was placing logs into the fireplace, Velasquez came up from behind and cut his throat."

"Police have not determined a motive, but say the attack was unprovoked."

"Velasquez is currently being held in the Putnam County jail and Immigration and Customs Enforcement have been notified."

"If convicted, Velasquez faces up to 25 years in prison. His next court appearance is scheduled for January 20."

www.examiner.com

HughesJo2
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

When posting news please provide a source link for verification.

Found it here:
    www.examiner.com

Thank you for posting and welcome Pisces_2010.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hello Jean

Just writing to express thanks for the news posting assistance. Happy New Year!

Re: Hello Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Just writing to express thanks for the news posting assistance. Happy New Year!
    Your very welcome and Happy New Year to you as well.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No charges in slaying of Border Patrol Agent-Arizona

No charges in slaying of Border Patrol Agent-Arizona

By Jonathan Clark

Thu, 12/30/2010 - 00:05

The Nogales International

NOGALES — Two weeks after the Border Patrol detained four men following the fatal shooting of agent Brian Terry near Rio Rico, none of the four apparent suspects has been charged in connection with the killing, defense attorneys say.

The fact that the detainees have yet to be charged in such a high-profile case — they now face only immigration violations — is not significant on its own, said Marc Miller, criminal law expert at the University of Arizona Rogers College of Law.

“It wouldn’t be unusual to detain suspects on legitimate — but not the most serious — charges while an investigation continues,â€

Welcome to Alipac Pisces_2010 you can go here and get a slick lookin' Avatar if you so desire! These will all fit!

http://www.google.com/images?q=pisces&h ... d=0CAwQpwU

http://www.google.com/images?q=illegal+ ... d=0CAsQpwU

Criminals come in all shapes and sizes, hopefully the new congress will see to it that Our crime rates go down, and Mexico's goes up!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi

I appreciate the avatars web links. I have had a difficult time trying to locate an avatar that is suitable for my profile page. Have a great New Year and thanks a lot for your assistance.

Illegal Alien Freed, Now Charged With Child Rape

"Sanctuary policy’ set illegal alien free, now charged with child rape"

Dave Gibson
    January 2nd, 2011 12:02 am ET
    www.examiner.com

"On February 16, 2010, police in Prince William County, Virginia, filed charges against Marcos Venegas , 26, for forcible sodomy and aggravated sexual battery on an 8-year-old girl." The Honduran national has been on the run ever since, and remains at large."

"It was a crime that could have been prevented if police in Montgomery County, Maryland, would have reported him to Immigration and Customs Enforcement when they had Banegas in custody." A year before he was charged with raping the girl in Virginia, he was arrested for second-degree assault on a child in Maryland."

However, because Montgomery County had an official policy against the police notifying ICE of a suspect’s illegal immigration status, Banegas was simply released after the charges were dropped by the girl’s mother, who was apparently dating Banegas.

"Amid growing public pressure after a streak of violent crimes committed by illegal aliens, Montgomery County officials changed their reporting policy. While they supposedly now notify ICE of suspected illegal aliens in their custody, they only do so when the suspect has committed a violent crime." Illegal aliens committing drug offenses and a host of others are still not reported."

"In fact, illegal aliens charged with second-degree assault are still not reported to ICE. So, Banegas would have been set free anyway by Montgomery County." Evidently, assaults are not considered violent enough."

"Montgomery County spokesman Patrick Lacefield recently defended the policy, telling the Washington Examiner:" “People need to be held responsible for the crimes they commit. Reporting every single crime would be putting county police in the position of enforcing federal immigration policy.â€

A living consequence of illegal immigration a homeless labor

Dave Gibson
    January 2nd, 2011 12:02 am ET
    www.examiner.com

"The Fayetville Observer recently ran a story about a homeless veteran, 49-year-old Mitchell Shird." The man who was born to sharecroppers in rural Florence County, S.C., began working as a brick mason after leaving the Air Force in the 1980’s."

"From 1987 to about 1995, Shird ran his own business, Miracle Masonry, in Pamplico, S.C., at one time employing a staff of 17 masons and grossing $6,000 to $10,000."

"The veteran now lives in an abandoned house, with a mattress, a microwave, and a few books representing all of his possessions."

"Shird told the Observer: “After the Air Force. I started laying brick. I engineer brick. I can brick anything.â€

Welcome Pisces 2010! I like this thread that you are creating. It reminds me in a way of the book I took my name from - "Sarum." The book is an easy read, albeit long, but it takes a different viewpoint. It stays in the same geographic location over the centuries and speaks of the comings and goings and cultures of the people who lived there, the ebb and flow of good fortune in families, other people whose ancestors lived in the same spot since prior to recorded time yet their descendants have no idea at all. So you are staying on the same topic and proving your point with all the locations where current events prove your Title. I predict that this will become a resource thread for some, a reference for others. Carry on.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast