Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Although many don't pay taxes, I suspect a large number do in order to get a hefty refund, based on their many children (sometimes including the children of their friends and relatives).
    I agree 100%. I also believe that most ARE getting the unearned income credit. I read an article a couple of years ago about how they cost us millions of dollars using phoney names and phoney children to get thousands of dollars. But of course the I.R.S. cant be bothered. Incompentent jerks.

ITIN for home and houses purchases. Foreclosures is a way for world banking and foreign interest to destroy our housing market. Am I the one and only that can see this is a factor in the puzzle for world bankers and foreign governments to destroy economically the American system.

And our government plays a part.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Although many don't pay taxes, I suspect a large number do in order to get a hefty refund, based on their many children (sometimes including the children of their friends and relatives).
    DITTO! They file taxes because they get to reap the benefits of the child tax credits, whereby they get money back for all their anchor babies. They also can claim dependents in mexico (remember they send billions back to mexico in remittances each year) and get a deduction for that as well.

They make out like bandits and the end of the year!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Immigrants required to pay taxes

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Immigrants required to pay taxes

ITIN lets undocumented workers file returns

boy that a good one immigrants are Required to pay tax
    first they have to wait to the that welfar Check be for they start to pay Taxes

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    I agree 100%. I also believe that most ARE getting the unearned income credit. I read an article a couple of years ago about how they cost us millions of dollars using phoney names and phoney children to get thousands of dollars. But of course the I.R.S. cant be bothered. Incompentent jerks.
    Truer words . . . . you have no idea how dead on your post is.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I say this every year: They file because they have anchor babies (Qualifying Children(with SS#s) for Earned Income Tax Credit).

They file to get a refund! To take the money you paid to the IRS.

They also file to document that they were here illegally in the hopes of getting amnesty.

Believe me, they are not filing to do the right thing, they are filing to get something in return.

Besides, everyone earning an income in the US is supposed to report that income to the IRS, regardless of legal status.

Also, ITINs were originally intended for legal residents to file their taxes and illegal aliens have been issued the numbers and abused the system.

Therefore those numbers of issued ITINs also represent legal residents so how are all the millions of other illegal aliens reporting their earnings? They aren't, they are under the table and flat out tax cheats.

No illegal alien is honorable and they take your money when they file tax returns.

Dixie

Banned
    Unreal. The government shoots itself inthe foot everytime. If they are illegal then they should get NO REFUND. NO Tax credits and should not be able to use thenumber for any type of aid or benefits. Government should also follow up and see out of all those numbers and see who are illegal and use the numbers to identify and deport the illegals. We need to use all the little tracks that illegals leave behind. Illegals enrolled in schools, tax numbers to identify where they are living and round them up. If they picket or protest in the streets do sweeps and check for documentation. Start pulling them off the streets everywhere they can be found.

ILLEGAL ALIEN MALES MUST REGISTER FOR THE DRAFT

ATTENTION, UNDOCUMENTED MALES & IMMIGRANT SERVICING GROUPS!

If you are a man ages 18 through 25 and living in the U.S., then you must register with Selective Service. It’s the law.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-147946-0-da ... rasc-.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

3 indicted for tax and immigration fraud

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1177639.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    ILLEGAL ALIEN MALES MUST REGISTER FOR THE DRAFT

ATTENTION, UNDOCUMENTED MALES & IMMIGRANT SERVICING GROUPS!

If you are a man ages 18 through 25 and living in the U.S., then you must register with Selective Service. It’s the law.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-147946-0-da ... rasc-.html
    I *might* support a bill that requires after the border is secured these *exemplary* illegals to serve 8 years minimum *Honorably* in the armed forces. Must be active duty army, navy, or marines (sorry don't trust em with the AF). In that time they must gain an understanding for US basic laws and learn english to a fluent level. 1/3 -1/2 of pay would be taken as repayment for illegal services already rendered. Besides that after they pass the citizenship they would be barred from ever applying for visa's for others however their children when of age would be eligible as any American.

Lastly of course during the time of service they cannot recieve for them, or any children any form of public assistance including education of any degree. It must all be private paid.

I *might* go for that idea.... maybe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12