Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Drivers Licenses Bill Just Passed in CA Assembly

Just heard on the news that one-bill Gil finally got his Drivers Licenses Bill for Illegals passed in the CA Assembly late tonight. It is now headed for the CA Senate where it is expected to pass. However, Gov. Schwarzenegger is expected to Veto the bill. From what I heard, the bill was considered dead last Thursday, but one-bill Gil attached it to a gutted minimum wage bill. Bill passed in Assembly 42-34 voted by all Democrats. I'm sure we will read all about this in tomorrow's news.

Re: Illegal Drivers Licenses Bill Just Passed in CA Assembly

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Just heard on the news that one-bill Gil finally got his Drivers Licenses Bill for Illegals passed in the CA Assembly late tonight. It is now headed for the CA Senate where it is expected to pass. However, Gov. Schwarzenegger is expected to Veto the bill. From what I heard, the bill was considered dead last Thursday, but one-bill Gil attached it to a gutted minimum wage bill. Bill passed in Assembly 42-34 voted by all Democrats. I'm sure we will read all about this in tomorrow's news.
    I'll give 'ole Gil one thing he's awful sneaky he's got about as much class as his little friend Fabian Núñez who when he doesn't get his way stomps his feet, slams doors and yells profanities just like he did the other night
    ... VERY VERY professional.

E-mailed the governor that surely he won't sign this bill especially when one of the first things he did when he got into office was reverse a similiar one that traitor-give-everything-to-everyone Gov Davis had signed. Also told him I do not envy him for having to deal with the state legislature that many, in my opinion, would ruin this state more than it already is.
    Illegals already get way too much and don't appreciate it since many want this land back but not without the benefits. Can't have both!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Re: Illegal Drivers Licenses Bill Just Passed in CA Assembly

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    I wonder if dxd will call for all of those Demonrats to be voted out of office?

LOL!!!

Please be aware that there are Democrats who do not support illegal immigration.

Name calling doesn't help the cause.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Please be aware that there are Democrats who do not support illegal immigration.
    Not in California.

Not a single one.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Not in California.

Not a single one.
    Nope, can't think of one either.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CG, I would not hold my breath. dxd will blame Arny and preach to vote him out because he solicited the dems so he could look good vetoing the bill.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Not in California.

Not a single one.
    Nope, can't think of one either.
    me neither. What I find funny is how Boxer and Feinstein are supporting those two border patrol agents but also support the "immigration reform" bill (amnesty) in Congress. How can you support one and not the other, would that not be a oximoron?

Sen, Gill Cedillo is nothing but a traitor and should be removed from office.
    He fights against the American way, and is pro Illegal Immigration all of the way.
    A raise in the minimum wage but only if his illegals get a drivers license. Damn!!that burns me up. How stupid does he think we are?
    ------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast