Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrant criminals back on street, thanks to ICE

Update: Illegal immigrant criminals back on street, thanks to ICE

By: Barbara Hollingsworth
    Local Opinion Editor
    10/20/10 10:40 AM EDT
    Prince William Board chairman Corey Stewart told The Examiner that a top aide at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement admitted to him that ICE has released more than a half million convicted criminal illegal immigrants back into American communities instead of deporting them.

Stewart also says that he is still waiting for information he requested about the whereabouts of some 2,739 criminals convicted in Prince William County since 2007 and sent to ICE for deportation. County police officers have already recaptured 249 of these felons.

Here is ICE’s response, received after deadline Tuesday:

“ICE has been in contact with Virginia law enforcement as well as state and local officials, including Mr. Stewart, on this issue. These officials are aware that ICE is currently in the process of gathering an extensive amount of information in response to their request.

“Once this information is compiled, ICE has offered to give a briefing to Mr. Stewart and his colleagues. ICE has also alerted Virginia officials to the fact that any personally identifiable information they have requested about aliens encountered by ICE in Virginia is protected under the Privacy Act and will be redacted from any materials shared by ICE.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Why can't criminal charges be brought against these officials that are commiting FELONIES within our own elected government

And their orders are coming from Obama and Napolitano,I'm sure.

What it must be like to have a job where you spend hours investigating and infiltrating,so you can round up crooks and at the end they are just released back to the streets anyway. Bet they go home with a lot of hope and change
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    What the hell is going on?

The 500,000 convicts are being released back onto our streets rather than deported, because the Obama Administration hopes that some of them will vote, just in time for the Nov 2nd elections. This is why the convicts' supposed "privacy rights" are being protected, along with their "personally identifiable information".

Of course, it's illegal for illegal alien convicts to vote in our elections. But I have a feeling the Obama Administration won't enforce our voting laws either. They don't seem to want to enforce much of anything.

A few years back you would face a firing squad for crimes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerman1
    What the hell is going on?
    I'll tell you what's going on. This government knows we are being invaded by masses of criminal illegal aliens and they are afraid the public will find out.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm thinking that part of the equation here is if the deportable has a family here.
    Whether the husband/wife is also an illegal wouldn't be considered but if there is an anchor baby or two or just minor IA children involved the bleeding heart "Policy" would/could be just turn em loose.

Perhaps they think these perps will change their ways after being given such a break. YEAH RIGHT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unbelieveable how much of our tax dollars they are wasting by arresting the same people over and over....this is a crime in itself.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)