Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrant Pollution?

http://breakingnews.redstate.com/blogs/ ... t_polution

Illegal Immigrant Polution?
    By sgtmajorbrad
    An older car waddles down the road spewing pollution and weaving from side to side from the worn suspension. Inside this car are occupants packed so tight it would draw envy from a Norwegian sardine canner. Where is it headed…to the local day labor center, possibly a construction site or the meat packing house? Somewhere there is an employer whose greed has prompted him to take advantage of illegal immigrant labor and so go these occupants as a moth to a flame. Why does this employer do this…because he can!

In a nation of people that prides itself on a government that lives by the rule of law it is such a travesty that today that premise in itself is being wantonly ignored. Every day there is a news article where DHS or ICE refuses to do what they are charged to do; enforce our immigration laws. Now excuses are they’re more concerned with the hard criminal element of illegal immigration and don’t have the man power to prosecute and process individual apprehended at the local level. Tyson and Cargill employ thousands of illegal immigrants with a free pass from the president of this nation. Where will it end?

If we determined there were 11 million criminal offences committed by one group the FBI would have task force after task force on their tail; so why not the issue of immigration? Here are some reasons:

Race…This has become a politically correct issue so as not to offend! The incumbents are scared of losing all of the potential votes sponsored by an immigrant invasion. The topic has also become a victimization issue. “Your picking on the Hispanics,” say the pro-immigration groups while they ignore that 95% of the illegal immigrants are Hispanic.

Money…The Chambers of commerce and big business wants the cheap pool of labor to exploit. Cheap labor means less taxes are paid and more profits to pocket. No benefits paid are a major cost savings and if someone complains then they are easily intimidated or replaced. The best part is all of the social services and expense for this labor pool is picked up by the local governments where there is little if any accounting of the total cost.

Politically correctness…The aforementioned vehicle is on the road because the police fear of being accused of racial profiling; the police are forbidden to pursue them for fear of getting involved in immigration matters that has been deemed improper by their employers; selective enforcement by the federal and local governments; and public apathy.

Government…We have the best government that someone’s money could buy. In light of the recent congressional scandals where their public office was for sale to the highest bidder it is not far fetched that this is a major reason for the government to abstain from enforcing our laws. The NAFTA super highway and North American Union are prime examples of presidential agendas that were bought and paid for by private interests at the expressed opposition of the populous. Let’s not forget foreign governments reaping the benefits by exporting their population. Two border patrol agents are probably victims of this government trying to appease a foreign nation.

While I ride behind the car choking on its exhaust I’m reminded that in close to a week I have a personal say in my government. This is when I can exact my revenge on the people ignoring my preferences and opinions while trying influence my thoughts with propaganda and spin. I’ll remember the deliberate attempts to interpret biased polls as the will of the people while justifying giving amnesty and my social security to the occupants of the car in front of me. Seeing how this has been a non-partisan effort of this do nothing congress I’ll fairly reward them by voting anti-incumbent. I hope you will also and maybe we can get a government that listens to its constituents and doesn’t ignore or pretend the car in front of me doesn’t exist.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This illegal invasion is an environmental nigtmare from the get go. They litter on their trek across the border to start with and then they pollute our environment. It starts with their cars and goes on to all the garbage they produce when multifamilies live in one house or condo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What’s happened to America?

There was an empty building in my neighborhood the used to be a supermarket. Today I passed by it and there was a sign on the building; “La Plaza Marketplace.” I felt I was in Mexico and not America. Under the name was an internet address and when I got home, I put in on my computer and this is what came up to sell spaces I the business;

Located in a low crime, moderately affluent area,
    adjacent to Hispanic/Latino neighborhoods
    http://swapreno.com/

This describes what the neighbor used to be except “adjacent to Hispanic\Latino neighborhood.” When the area was flooded with Hispanics the Americans moved out.
    I have seen it go from a low crime area to a place that is referred to as the “jungle.” garbage spewed around, graffiti, gangs and other crimes and it is not 90% Hispanic and so are the school.
    I will be moving also and it is not because of Hispanics but because of crime.

I am sick and tired of their domestic disputes. They fight and throw objects around at all hours when they are home. At 3 in the morning they actually broke a window.
    They have loud parties until the unit owners get fed up and call the police. The men get drunk and go urinate on the condo grounds in the open or in the stair wells.
    We have also have multiple families living in one unit. I got rid of the ones across from me by consistently calling the city by law offices. In one building beside mine, there is a unit with bunk beds on the belcony that are being used. The belcony is not even enclosed but has screens on it.
    When I first bought my condo there were mostly elderly people who never bothered anybody. They have been dying off or in nursing homes or assisted living facilities. Many of the people who had units and came down to Miami for the winter sold their units when the real estate market was hot. The rest of us are now stuck with the invasion. All condo notices are now in both languages and they have annual meetings with both languages. At one meeting one elderly Jewish man told them to learn to speak English and the Russian immigrants told them the same. The Russians said we learned to speak English why don't you. The Hispanic excuse was that we want our kids to speak Spanish. I told them that they were full of it as their children aren't at the meeting and I also said that I am multilingual and spoke Russian or Ukrainian in my house and spoke English once I was outside my house. I also let them know that they are rude when they don't speak English in public.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)